1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Adverse reactions – who’s held responsible?
    When an employer requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment,
    then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related.
    The adverse reaction must be recorded under 29 CFR 1904.6 and recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.
    https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus
    upload_2021-5-20_9-24-28.png

Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Condition of employment, funny.
    The girl who had a (mild) reaction, had to get the shots to be able to keep her business open (daycare for little children).
    Who is she supposed to complain about it?
    Her husband, working for her, who is he supposed to complain about?

Sean Waters likes this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

How on earth can they pressure anyone to take a vaccine that is still experimental.. no way is that possible. They might try but I am very sure it will not hold in front of the court.
    Thats the positive thing about being unemployed, no one can pressure you. Always two sides of the coin.

I told my boss I refuse to wear the mask anymore working as a waitress, not even plastic mask and thats why he is not employing me anymore. So I now am unemployed with a part time cleaning work. I am poor but I do not care..lol At least i can breath! Ahhh :) :) I never will ever use a mask anymore at work. I am not afraid to be poor. The best things in life are for free anyways! :) :) :)

4. Penny

Penny New Member

Interesting about the Philipino with the deformed face - my mother in law has a Philipino taking care of her - she got the jab in March - has been itching ever since - so have 3 of her Philipino friends - she wanted me to tell her what the deal was with Philipinos - I actually had no idea - all the Philipinos taking care of my mother in law sit on their phones all day in her kitchen with these ungodly bright lights - and the boob tube is always on too - sometimes they go into the sun but not that often - so not sure if you get this jab if it is better to have a strong immune system or a weak one... my mother in law is almost 99 so I doubt her immune system would mount any kind of excess "defense"...
    They have her on steroids of course...

Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Disturbing.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I don't understand why there isn't an uproar from the population?

Surely everyone isn't brainwashed?

9. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

No, I believe its just that its comforting for most to shut it out, too scary for many to face.

John Schumacher likes this.
  10. Low dopamine and high cortisol... they physically and mentally can't handle the truth.

11. Freebird

Freebird New Member

12. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Great reminder! Maybe it'll help me remember to stay patient and not get attached to all the insane behavior going around.

13. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

I can't beleive what I'm reading this morning...checked in on Twitter and CDC says it is investigating myocarditus among teens and young adults who have taken the shot (s)....the comments are full of young people saying things like "I got that, but I don't want people to worry and not get the vaccine; it's not serious and covid risk is greater." Blah blah blah...young people. Someone else commented his 21 year old good friend had a heart attack a couple of days after Pfizer. In what world do young people take this in stride as if it is normal and less of a risk than the virus itself poses to them?

Sean Waters, Freebird and caroline like this.
  14. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

How old are your girls now Christine? What is their take on all this since they have been vaccinated by Jack?

JanSz likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

///

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  17. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

I think your instincts are probably on target.

They are critical thinkers--I've never wanted them to parrot me, or a dominant narrative, but to be able to be exposed to different views, analyze the information in front of them (as well as identify the missing pieces) and draw sound conclusions of their own.

It helps that they get lots of outdoor time, have good circadian rhythms, have good food and water, and we lead relatively low tech lives.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  18. Penny

Penny New Member

Who would we complain to that cares? :) I mean, they removed a bunch of entries from VAERS so obviously they are not going to do anything about it...

Richard Watson likes this.
  19. Penny

Penny New Member

Or a cognitive dissonant/paradigm problem... paradigms are really difficult to break out of...

Marko Pollo and Richard Watson like this.
  20. Freebird

Freebird New Member

In a world where adults still believe in the boogeyman.

Richard Watson likes this.