1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jacks

Jacks Gold

3. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Walter Chestnut (who appears to have done a ton of research on the coronavirus) notes in his most recent twatter post that the spike protein damages mitochondria specifically, hence the senescence, autoimmunity, cancer, aging etc. etc. The more times you are exposed the worse it gets. Check out his latest tweet @Parsifaler (or wrcresearch.org for more). Interestingly he linked to one of Doug Wallace's talks that Dr. Kruse has mentioned before. I listened to Doug Wallace's talk again today and noticed that he mentions some people get myocarditis from certain mitochondrial mutations - might explain why some boys are more likely to get this than others after jab. Here is the link to the talk

Sean Waters, Sara S and GavinH like this.
  4. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Christine Renner likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JanSz likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sean Waters, mrc, JanSz and 2 others like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. great discussion...as you said, towards the end is the very useful. What's most resonant is this phenomenon of looking around and being sort of dumbfounded by adherence to nonsense ideas and nonsense behaviors. Then wondering what it is that one can practically contribute. The video answers that.

9. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Well - the school district here in Berkeley is putting a proposal forward to the board to require the jab for all kids 12+ from Jan 3 2022 even though this is still under EUA. Am going to forward a letter from ca chapter of CHD to them about the illegality of this move. However, the district appear to be proposing allowing religious and medical exemptions (though good luck with that around here!) though that is not normally the case in CA for other childhood jabs. Of course the kids without jabs will have to submit to weekly testing to remain in school in person after that date. Wondering if they have inside information to indicate that the FDA is going to approve the jab for 12-15 by that time? Interesting move as I'd say over 90% of the kids already have been jabbed here that can be - so I guess even the generous estimate of Mr Fraud-cheek of 70 or 80 or even 90 % is not enough for herd immunity now. It is a moving target! Making preparations to find alternative options - my days are numbered too as I work for the State. But the advice from lawyers that I've heard is to wait till you get fired as otherwise you have no legal standing to fight back and sue. Stand and fight or flee - hmm! What to do. Anyone live in Utah? Seems like that could be a good temporary move till we figure things out financially.

10. Utah's home to the first digital id/driver's license with credit score financial info attached. SD, WY, ID, NH better options depending on other aspects. Used to think Florida.

PS Homeschooling has been a great option for us. Best thing to have come out of the past 18 months. Literally every day is filled with learning of such an expansive nature...mostly guided by the interests of the kids. Today, they were learning about the credit collapse in China. It's always something new and much more interesting and engaging than anything at "school."

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    GavinH, caroline, ND Hauf and 3 others like this.
  11. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Oh I totally agree on the homeschooling front. We did try "unschooling" for a while but did not find a big enough group of kids to satisfy my child's social appetite. We ended up enrolling her in a school modeled after the Sudbury Valley schools and my daughter thrived there - but with Covid - it was not a good option as all the schools closed for in-person for over a year now so my child decided to go back to regular school - it was only 3 hours a day online and she found she liked it, and has been having a blast now it is back in person and meeting loads of new people. We can always go back to the Sudbury school but I suspect that may only be a temporary fix. Thanks for the info on Utah. We have the digital DL here too - but not linked to credit scores .... yet.

12. Trinidad and Tobago started vaccination against c19 on April 6 this year: upload_2021-9-20_13-21-55.png

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    John Schumacher and Sara S like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

How accurate are these Stats?

14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

James O’Keefe with P. V. has some new videos and reports out worth digging into. HHS employees interviewed undercover.

Jody O’Malley(sp?) is a Federal employee/whistle blower.

Dominoes….FIFGHT!!

GavinH likes this.
  15. John Schumacher likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is finally facing the heat for his botched and criminally negligent coronavirus response policies, yet no one seems to be asking why Cuomo and select governors made the fateful decisions that led to the excess deaths — and the coverup campaigns — of tens of thousands of senior citizens in New York and elsewhere across the United States = Gates

The common thread seen in the United States is the delegation of state policy to prediction modeling forecasts from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), a Washington State-based institution that is wholly controlled and funded (to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars) by The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

In March and early April, politicians were informed by the modeling “experts” at Gates-funded IHME that their hospitals were about to be completely overrun by coronavirus patients. Modelers from IHME claimed this massive surge would cause hospitals to run out of lifesaving equipment in a matter of days, not weeks or months. Time was of the essence, and now was the time for rapid decision making, the modelers claimed.

On two separate April 1 and April 2 press conferences, Cuomo made clear that his policy decisions were based off of the IHME model of the Gates Foundation.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

In an April 9 briefing, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer referred to the IHME model in order to project deaths and the PPE resources needed for the supposed surge.

It was the same story with the government of Pennsylvania. The PA Health Department exclusively uses IHME models to forecast coronavirus outcomes.

Governor Phil Murphy, another nursing home death warrant participant, usedIHME models to navigate the state’s policy response.

It wasn’t just state governors relying on this data, federal bureaucrats Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx, both of whom have substantial ties to the Gates network, used the IHME COVID-19 forecasting models (which Birx endorsed specifically as the best prediction modeling outfit) to make policy recommendations to states. In her White House briefings, Birx, who simultaneously had a seat on the board of a Gates-funded institution, almost exclusively relied on IHME models to project outcomes.

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1342135917012774912?s=20

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

States across the nation went to extremes, resorting to full bunker mode while waiting for bodies to start dropping in the streets, but the IHME modeling never panned out. Hospital capacity was never threatened. Most states that had created “surge capacity” pop-up health care centers never even used these facilities. IHME, for its part, regularly “adjusts” its models, and has never acknowledged their routine failures to forecast outcomes.

Bill Gates has never discussed the catastrophic failures of his prized “health metrics” forecasting organization, and how it has contributed to the suffering of millions of Americans. Instead, he has seamlessly washed his hands of COVID mania, and has moved on to demanding that the western world sacrifice itself in the name of the latest “crisis” that is climate change = ESG narrative that he is waging with the WEF help.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The buck does indeed stop with the elected leaders who made the fateful decisions to send sick COVID patients into nursing homes, lock down their states, and mask up their citizens in perpetuity, but that’s only half of the story. The bad data they used almost exclusively came from the Gates network of companies, which has trafficked in pseudoscience and has demonstrated complete incompetence and reckless forecasting since the beginning of last year.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This time last year under Trump we had 39,385 new cases per day nationwide (7-day avg) without any vax help. Right now under Biden, with the jabs we have 144,571 new cases per day nationwide (7-day avg).

This tells you the jab efficacy&safety in the initial Pfizer trials was cooked and underpowered. It never showed any myocarditis and now we have it in 1 in 1000 jabs under Biden.
    Please tell me more about how Trump had no plan and how great Dementia Joe is doing.

Evidence for a claim must be:

1. Sufficient

2. Relevant

3. Comprehensive

4. Reliable

[​IMG]

It seems to me during COVID, that the political science employed by politicians are inextricably linked to the criminal enterprise of tyranny.