1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Jacks

Jacks Gold

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Watch the narrative change when the law suits start being lined up. In the UK there were rumours that vax passports would be needed to get into clubs in England, just before students were due to go back to university. (Including my son, who has had a shit uni experience for the last 18 months.:mad:) I think they know that a lot of of these mandates will have to be reversed, but they serve a purpose to get people vaccinated in the short term.

In the UK legal challenges were being lined up, but another rumour has it that apart from trying to get more young people vaxxed, the government deliberately leaked info about passports coming in from the beginning of October, even when it was obvious there is no way affected businesses could have arranged to comply in time or mitigated the risks of being sued. The Scotland First Minister has a history of announcing measures first before Boris Johnson, which suits her political party's independence agenda. Cue the announcement for Scotland thinking that yet again BoJo would look like a late starter ... Then Johnson says no for England ... and Scotland is now in the position of having draconian measures lined up, prospective law suits, and there's likely to be a lot of people simply driving across the border to attend clubs and other events in England .......;)

I've been watching things slowly unravel in several countries, things are changing, this video gives me hope too. :)

3. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Sue, the pass are still going to be used later . some docs believe that we will have an increase no of deaths from after the Equinox
    this is when they will blame the unvaxxx and come back with the pass . shall we wait and see.
    i wish you well , ;):)

caroline, Richard Watson and JanSz like this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I wish you well too. :)

They still cannot force them, from the NHS website

"Individuals who have a medical reason which means they cannot be vaccinated or tested may be asked to self-declare this medical exemption." (My medical reasons are private).

"Event or venue organisers in England that choose to use the NHS COVID Pass as a condition of entry can decide whether to accept self-declared medical exemptions where an individual cannot vaccinate or test, ensuring they comply with the Equalities Act 2010.

Your customers may declare a medical exemption directly with you. You and your staff should not ask for evidence of the exemption.

If businesses decide to require evidence of Covid-19 status as a condition of entry, they should ensure that they comply with all the relevant legal obligations (for example, the Equalities Act 2010) and guidance that applies.

Please consider the following steps and ensure your staff are briefed, in circumstances where you experience a customer entering your venue or event who is not able to demonstrate their COVID-19 status.

You may see an individual wearing a visual cue to indicate they are declaring a medical exemption from testing and vaccination. Please note any form of visual cue that indicates an exemption should be respected. This can include a handmade version.

It is not mandatory for an individual to wear a visual cue to outline they are exempt. You should not ask these individuals to demonstrate their COVID-19 status through the NHS App."

Translates as, whatever BS they come up with, I can self declare an exemption, and a venue has no legal right to ask. (I'm hot on the case on this as DD is getting married in the spring and there is no way I'm going to be coerced into a jabbatoir to get a clotshot by a threat of not being allowed into her wedding venue. :mad: ) They can do a u turn on their u turn as many times as they like, if enough people know the law it will be unworkable.;)

upload_2021-9-13_13-24-24.png

Check out the twitter page of the Weston A Price London chapter ....PJH law on twitter is another good one. ;)

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So keep holding on to hope without assurance
    Holding on to a memory of light
    But will the morning come?
    For all I know we’ll never see the sun
    But together we’ll fight the long defeat
    .”

- “The Long Defeat”, Thrice

6. Anne V

Anne V Silver

:cool::p:)
    thank you Sue . yes i have seen it all . no mask no jab for me . was thinking about going to Portugal , for good but unsure of conditions out there.
    so waiting a bit longer. Meet your new coach, my website going up in a couple of weeks :cool:;):)

caroline, Richard Watson and Sue-UK like this.
  7. BalckRock´s Going Direct Reset and the financial Coup d´État

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    mrc and Richard Watson like this.
  8. In Norway. The madness is total like other countries, we vaccinate down to 12 years, BUT this is voluntary. My children does not want a vaccine and is respected for it. And any boss in Norway can not demand that employees inform if they have taken the vaccine or if they have had corona. This is private health information that bosses are not allowed to request.

BUT we are quite compliant in Norway. Right now, more than 3.9 million Norwegians have been vaccinated with the first dose, while 10 per cent of the adult population are unvaccinated. We will probably experience that 90 percent of the population is vaccinated. It is also the public goal, but this goal is only a guide and not an absolute requirement.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You are just an innocent who is caught up in a game, not of your own doing. Because of a loss of control, trust but verify has turned into distrust until verified, and then question again.

No one should trust any institution in America. The mantra for Americans now should be “show me your proof of work.” There is nothing un-American about not immediately taking everything you hear at face value.

Analogy: you buy a used car you still ask to see the CarFax.

When you visit your physician about COVID you get a second opinion from a decentralized MD

mrc, GavinH, caroline and 4 others like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nothing has been more damaging to these “public health experts’” reputations than to see the data showing their COVID “mitigation and suppression” measures — such as lockdowns, universal masking, and the like — failed to make an impact on stopping a virus. Now, with vaccine boosters right around the corner, they’re acknowledging through their rhetoric that the next highly-touted instrument has failed to win this war on an endemic virus.

The biggest mistake the government made for this economic reset was choosing a virus with characteristics that would uncover the whole plan as a farce.

GavinH, DebraGM, mrc and 6 others like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Christine Renner likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I copy the screen (prt scr) button on a keyboard, (double buttons on iPhone).
    Paste on graphic program.
    Modify the way I want (or able)
    Past it within post here. Or save on a cloud if I want to keep it).

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289

upload_2021-9-14_12-49-48.png

Christine Renner likes this.
  13. In her book “The New Normal” written by ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton MD says there is a silver lining with COVID, specifically it showed how we have reported deaths. It maybe painful to change but she feels improvement must made.

Let’s start with, May 2020, National Vital Statistics System New ICD code for COVID-19 death certificates
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/...w-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf
    The category for COVID death included “probable COVID-19” or “likely COVID-19,” these terms would be assigned the new ICD codes for COVID death classification.
    https://www.who.int/classifications/icd/COVID-19-coding-icd10.pdf?ua=1
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7584845/ stating, "Proper certification of the cause of death leads to better epidemic surveillance."​

Published July-August 2020 are ICD codes which including: Laboratory Confirmation - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7211746/

Published Sept 2020 ICD codes for influenza - https://www.aappublications.org/news/2020/09/01/coding090120

In January 2021, https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/icd/Announcement-New-ICD-code-for-coronavirus-19-508.pdf included codes for: Multisystem inflammatory Syndrome, Contact with and (suspected) exposure to COVID-19

In January 2021, South Africa included details within categories for COVID-19: virus identified and not identified - http://www.whofic.org.za/SummaryICDcoding.pdf

In August 2021, Washington State Department of Health: COVID-19 Death Categories https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/422-225-DeathCategories.pdf set categories for Confirmed COVID Deaths and non-COVID deaths with exclusion criteria.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    GavinH and JanSz like this.
  14. :mad:

JanSz likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GavinH and JanSz like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

VITT & DVT after COVID Vaccination: most probably vaccine-triggered autoimmune reactions.
    [​IMG]

caroline, GavinH, JanSz and 2 others like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New blog out today: The Biden administration on Thursday announced sweeping new mandates. The new mandates require that all employers with more than one hundred workers require workers to be vaccinated or to test for the virus weekly. The mandates also require covid vaccination for the 17 million workers at health facilities that receive federal Medicare or Medicaid. Moreover, vaccines are mandated for all employees of the federal government’s executive branch, and for all contractors who do business with the federal government. There is no option to test out in these cases.
    The new mandates extend an earlier mandate from this summer which required vaccinations for nursing home staff to other healthcare settings, including hospitals, home health agencies, and dialysis centers.
    Employees who don’t conform face termination. Employers who don’t play ball face the wrath of federal regulators.
    Clearly, this represents yet another dangerous frontier in using a perceived or real crisis to justify an immense expansion in state power and state control over the population.
    The Vaccinated Still Spread the Disease
    The reasons given for the mandate continue to shift. Some supporters of vaccine mandates continue to claim that the continued spread of covid-19 ought to be blamed on the unvaccinated.
    Yet the facts do not support this position. We know that the vaccinated spread the disease freely. https://www.patreon.com/posts/56117960