1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The AMA is under the control of the WEF who is linked to the Big Pharma machine.

The tail is now wagging the dog in medicine.

All physicians need to write this letter and send it to the AMA about blocking our ability of writing Rx for IVERMECTIN.

Gerald E. Harmon, M.D.

President, American Medical Association

AMA Plaza

330 N. Wabash Ave., Suite 39300

Chicago, IL 60611-5885

Dear Dr. Harmon:

The AMA has taken the startling and unprecedented position that American physicians should immediately stop prescribing, and pharmacists should stop honoring their prescriptions for ivermectin for COVID-19 patients. The AMA is thus contradicting the professional judgment of a very large number of physicians, who are writing about 88,000 prescriptions per week. It also contradicts the Chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, who recommended that all doctors in Japan immediately begin using Ivermectin to treat COVID.

AMA claims that ivermectin is dangerous and ineffective despite the safe prescription of billions of doses since 1981, and the mostly favorable results of 63 controlled studies in COVID-19.

AMA does not specify any recommended early treatments, but simply urges face masks, distancing, and vaccination.

Our members would appreciate clarification of the AMA’s stand on the following questions:

• What are the criteria for advocating that pharmacists override the judgment of fully qualified physicians who are responsible for individual patients?
    • What are the criteria for forbidding off-label use of long-approved drugs, which constitute at least 20 percent of all prescriptions?
    • On what basis does AMA demand use only within a clinical trial for ivermectin, but call for virtually universal vaccination outside of controlled trials, despite FDA warnings of potential cardiac damage in healthy young patients, and no information about long-term effects?
    We believe that these questions get to the heart of issues of physician and patient autonomy, as well as scientific principles such as the need for a control group in experiments.

We look forward to your response.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For those that don't know, Peru did a campaign with ivermectin in the last half of 2020. The mortality dropped 14 fold over 3 months. A new president came in - and stopped the campaign. And deaths rose 13 fold over the next month: it is political science, not biological science.

GavinH, mrc, John Schumacher and 2 others like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT PEOPLE IN A bad spot? The same thing that happens when you put healthy people in lockdowns. The Stanford Prison Experiment has a dire warning for gov't, following the WHO/WEF playbook expanded by COVID = Kurt Lewin https://www.prisonexp.org/the-story

4. Fully vaccinated people accounted for 74% of the COVID-19 variant cases

Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections

Spread of delta variant ignites covid hot spots in highly vaccinated parts of the U.S., Post analysis finds ->

upload_2021-9-6_21-28-6.png

mrc and Richard Watson like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Can someone please, please explain to me......all the above information that John has posted is not new news.
    Jack has been telling us all this for the last eighteen months.

So many doctors and scientists have been telling us the same things.

Why is none of this making any impact on the general population worldwide?????

It seems like vaccine passports are becoming a reality worldwide????

This seems like total insanity.

Alex97232 and GavinH like this.
  6. Alex97232 and John Schumacher like this.
  7. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Good news on the pause.

Alex97232 and Christine Renner like this.
  8. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is where tyranny begins to get worse. Biden to sign an executive order today requiring all federal employees to be vaccinated, with no option to opt-out via testing (CNN)

If you voted for him, you get what you deserve. Biden is fast becoming the 21st-century version of Caligula. Insane & dangerous to the taxpayer

caroline, Freebird, Alex97232 and 3 others like this.
  10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Follow the money…Moderna popped on the news.

JanSz likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Moderna just submitted data on boosters. The FDA is evaluating data on Pfizer boosters. Israel is sending their data on boosters to the FDA. Yet the administration announced that boosters will be available Sept 20th. Is that policy informing science or science informing policy?

It is political science trumping biological science.

We're being ruled by fools.

caroline, Alex97232, GavinH and 3 others like this.
  12. Yes my guy a federal employee who works from home for Veterans Benefits just yelled downstairs asking if I herd the press conference going on. They have 75 days to get it or will be fired before Christmas. the conference further talked about how private business will be impacted and more would come this afternoon. I am still sitting here, mapping out next steps

caroline and Freebird like this.
  13. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Information overload lately - Oner question - are we survivalist mode yet?

I think it was Yeadon said the other day - if they start forcefully vaccinating people - then you know there are no rules anymore!

Personally, I would consider it attempted murder and act appropriately under self defence.

Sercondly, congrats to the US for the 2nd amendment - follow Bolsonoro in Brazil urging the people to arm themselves and clearing the way for an individual to own up to 6 firearms withouts undue investigation - does that sound like something a dictator would do - really????

Someonme asked me the other day - where would you get arms? - its the same answer as for for where would you get money - from where ever it is now . . . . .

caroline likes this.
  17. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Yes that man is full of surprises, I would have thought he would have followed along the lines of Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines who has shown himself to be very hard nosed.

18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

19. Freebird

Freebird New Member

I always like to hear "next step" ideas from people. Everyone I hear from has some idea I didn't think of.
    If you don't mind sharing I'd love to hear your thoughts (and anyone else's too) on your next steps.

caroline likes this.
  20. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Tyranny in Berkeley too - it is now comparable to San Francisco and New York in terms of "vaccine" mandates to go to restaurants, gyms, concerts etc. This is being enforced since Friday. Luckily I don't do any of those things anymore. I prefer to eat outside, exercise outside and listen to music outside. Just wondering how far they are going to go with this. We are stocking up on food .... just in case things turn nasty. I think it is a stick to coerce folks. Still really ironic to me as Berkeley is so pc on all other accounts! No discrimination against anyone allowed - except for this one little medical intervention thingy

Freebird and caroline like this.