1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

3. The influence of environmental sensitivity on Human Genetic variability and HSP90 expression in shaping protein-folding. https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(17)30108-3.pdf

The FA pathway provides a near ideal system for studying the role of HSP90 in buffering human genetic variation because of the large number of causal alleles identified.
    upload_2021-5-6_8-29-14.png

Schematic protein-folding pathway modeling HSP70- or HSP90-bound client polypeptide conformations. HSP70 (blue) recognizes an extended hydrophobic (yellow) chain (unfolded client protein). HSP90 (red) recognizes structured polypeptides that are less hydrophobic (partially folded) with assistance from specialized co-chaperones (green). The fully folded, active state (folded) binds neither.

HSP90 buffering appears to be broadly protective, mitigating the deleterious effects of missense mutations.
    During forward folding of the proteome, HSP70 binds to extended hydrophobic stretches of amino acids before they become buried within the core of folded domains.
    Focusing on FA as a paradigmatic genetic disorder, we show that HSP90 buffering can alter the mapping of specific genotypes onto disease phenotypes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4684168/

What is interesting to me is how vulnerable we are to Nature.

In my study of human health over the past five decades, I'm always looking for the mechanisms of action for building resilience.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    Penny and JanSz like this.
  4. Freebird

Freebird New Member

You'd think these a-holes would couch the language they use in the board room and be better con artists in their public statements.

5. Freebird

Freebird New Member

BTW, who is this woman reporting? She's cool.

6. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Hilarious. Disturbing of course, but hilarious "blurtings" of truth.

5G Canary likes this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Her name is Kim Iversen... I believe she has a YouTube channel.

I totally agree... for those of us still left with eyes to see and ears to hear... they aren’t even hiding it anymore... truth in plain sight!

Sean Waters, caroline and Freebird like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Can it affect the non-vaccinated?

I haven’t had rashes since moving about 4 years ago. But I have been getting rashes in the last few weeks every time I go out in public but especially at the grocery store or places that they are administering the vaccine. The rashes subside in a few days if I just stay home and away from vaccinated individuals. I have vocalized that I thought the vaccinated are affecting me but everyone wants to pretend that’s not possible. Is it? I did have chickenpox as a child and I have not had the shingles shot. I am guessing that’s why they were pushing the shingles shots so hard to everyone prior to the vaccine? It seems to me they are mutating our DNA to live as their remote controlled zombies in this new tech world with the never ending vaccines. It’s definitely getting harder and harder to live following Mother Natures rules when they have the planet wrapped in artificial frequencies, vaccinations, low vibrational people and toxic food and water. It really is literal that the Sun of God is our Savior. Without the Sun we become disconnected which will always lead to low redox and poor thinking that is easily manipulated. It seems like we are reaching that point of no return... live by the Matrix rules and get vaccinated or live naturally by Mother Natures rules. I choose to live in Mother Natures rules. Guessing the next year could be another challenging year for us Canaries!

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A *stunning* development. in Science just published The letter says COVID-19 could have leaked from a lab. To some of us that possibility has been obvious for well more than a year. What is significant about this is the masthead (Science) and author list, which includes Ralph Baric. https://science.sciencemag.org/content/372/6543/694.1

Sean Waters likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Conundrum
    there are good and bad Asians.
    CCP will use it to their advantage. (Stalin and Mao did.)

upload_2021-5-14_14-28-43.png

Freebird likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Science once told us that flying was safe but restaurants were locked down because “airplanes have better air circulation.” Now science says you don’t need a mask at restaurants and stores, but you still have to wear a mask on airplanes. Trust the science.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

In Australia ....the government seems to be promoting the idea of getting two different jabs.

I guess the theory is ....if one is good - than two different ones is way good!

Richard Watson likes this.
  16. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

wow.. this is so sick :thumbsdown:

Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

In our newspaper recently was this page where people who have died have these greetings from their relatives.
    And it said, This 43 yo man died after getting his Astra zeneca shot, he went brain dead.
    That s what it said. It also said he worked as a chef in a hospital.
    Imagine...
    :confused:
    still people run like mad for this vaccine..

Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I know a person who is on Public Assistance in Pennsylvania.
    She lives in a multistory building with an elevator, has an apartment with A/C and a balcony (sunny balcony).
    She refuses to take the vaccine and is not pressured to take it.

Her children and grandchildren had to take injections to be able to work or go to school.
    Luckily none of them had anything (obviously) serious after the second jab, (like my Philipino friend (deformed face).

John Schumacher likes this.
  20. The synthetic mRNA along with the viral vector DNA delivery systems change your genetic code, making them “genetically-modified.” According to the Supreme Court on patents, this sequencing is the blueprint for pharmaceutical companies to claim ownership of these genes – ruling “Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics Inc. 569 U.S.

Once the patented mRNA material has modified your genetic code, the courts’ rulings are clear who owns it.

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/04/us-...oderna-may-own-your-genes-once-youre-injected
    upload_2021-5-20_9-23-4.png
    Thank you - @Penny - for the link(s)