1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Sorry to hear that. Angered too. With my personality I'd be in that doctor's face about his lies. But it wouldn't change anything.
    Blessings to you and your family and your mother-in-law, wherever she is now.

Richard Watson and 5G Canary like this.
  2. Freebird

Freebird New Member

On another note: They're allowed to do that testing without your consent AND charge you for it?

3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

No kidding! And I thought I was so on top of things making sure she didn’t get vaccinated or tested. The tests done in the hospital was out of my control but the huge blessing was the continued negative results allowed us to be with her during her final days. She definitely was NOT going to give them that positive they were looking for... Lol! Many blessings!

4. EWO

EWO Gold

Just wanted to add that the social consequences of this are real. I didn't want to diminish that. We do a few regular activities but it's not the same. We hope that moving to Florida will put us in closer proximity to people in this group. We are not all the same (far from it) but we do share important things in common that are elusive in the broader population.

Sue-UK and Freebird like this.
  5. Thank you for sharing the real story.
    Sorry for your loss.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

There was a group from the forum who moved to Florida and were homeschooling ....maybe someone will remember who and where?

EWO likes this.
  7. Luckily, thick skin and strong convictions are traits found in most people here.

8. EWO

EWO Gold

That'd be great. We were going to start looking for homeschooling groups. Even better if there is a group from here.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

EWO likes this.
  10. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

We pulled out son out last July (knowing how things were going to go) and found classical conversations. It’s an international curriculum and they have campuses everywhere (including Florida). They have an in-person community day once a week and you attend with your kiddo. They keep it 8 kids per classroom. My son’s campus had 64 kids age 4-14, no masks, no distancing, completely normal school and all parents are like-minded. I feel we were blessed to find this and have loved it this past year and will be going back next year. The whole year is under $600 per kiddo.

11. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Thats a great system.
    I recently had a group of home schooled kids + parents come to my place for a garden visit talking growing and saving seeds. Each week they all meet up and have educationally trips, you could tell that the kids were great mates because of the time spent together even though they were home schooled.

12. EWO

EWO Gold

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

sorry - I haven't remembered any names yet - it will come back to me.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Check out Momma Liesal and aproned acre in the journals section ....page 5

There was at least one more family that bought an old school bus and converted it and drove across country to Florida.

15. Inger

Inger Silver

My neighbor, a dad of two, just visited me today and told they have now a group of around 25 kids that are gathering monday to friday for about 6 hours a day in a teachers big home in the forest close to this tiny town...
    She is a teacher that was kicked out of the school she teaches in because she refused to wear a mask.

Now this teacher is teaching many kids that refuse to test and use mask... This teaching and children playing together and learning useful skills in nature happens completely freely with no covid rules, but so far no police have shown up.

I am 100% sure, there will always be options, if we look for them.
    It just depends, what do we want?

Thinking for yourself and using your intelligence is magic :) :) :)

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dear Inger - I think the plandemic has empowered you in so many ways.

I am so proud of you for many reasons ....but, mostly, I think that you have found your truth and you are living it ....and speaking it.

Inger you have always taken the path less travelled because it seemed right to you and you inspire me to do better.

Thankyou!

Sean Waters, Pablo, EWO and 1 other person like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Freebird, JanSz and Richard Watson like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Transcription errors in cells sensitize cells to genes associated with protein-folding diseases. This implies that "new therapies" might set us up for protein misfolding disorders via prions down the pike. #BlackSwanWisdom
    [​IMG]

caroline likes this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

prions ---> (Mad Cow Disease)

Wonder if you have time to comment on prions in regards to:
    1. eating animal brains (less important to me now), last time I ate pig's brain was when my Mom cooked it on her farm over 75 years ago). Remember, did not really like it. Had to eat, food was scarce. Glad to have had anything.
    2. HCG. HCG is derived from the urine of pregnant women. The one I use is mostly is from Indian Indian women. I use 450iu subq injections of this type twice a week.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    John Schumacher likes this.