1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. My Antibody IgG for SARS-CoV-2 was negative
    upload_2021-7-28_11-53-46.png
    upload_2021-7-28_15-19-55.png

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    GavinH, JanSz and Richard Watson like this.
  2. Freebird

Freebird New Member

The vax variant.

3. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

At 13 I got hepatitis c jab. It caused skin issues, I still have some patches of affected skin 10 years later.

At 17 I switched school to a more alternative one. In biology class vaccines were brought up and they were in favor of not vaccinating. I made a comment "I was vaccinated and I turned out fine".
    Long story short I ended up having a mental breakdown and dropping out from school entirely due to mental health issues. Ironic.

Richard Watson likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Riddle me this logic: If Delta is so preternaturally transmissible that it can escape vaccine, is there reason to think it would not escape mask?

Isn’t the latest CDC guidance like adding a bandaid to a bulletproof vest—just in case a bullet is strong enough to get past the vest. Every hour we go forward it is clear this is an economic reset, not a biological problem. In other words, even indulging the most optimistic case for masking: is there really a plausible scenario in which Delta gets through vaccine but not an old shirt repurposed as a “face covering”?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I looked up key words "COVID" and "ADE" on cIlinicaltrials dot gov, and I do not find any such studies. Note that the FDA once again pulls its punches, and is just noting that Pfizer could and likely should do such studies before they get full approval based upon the problems with variant production during summertime. It has not mandated that they be done. Deference.

[​IMG]

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]
    Note where the variants are showing up in July then ask yourself this question, Why is it that coronavirus, which normally is seasonal, is spiking at the wrong time at the wrong latitude? Might there be an exogenous answer for this?

GavinH and JanSz like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When you have the vax and live in a strong solar environment and variants are exploding this describes what a molecular factory would look like and that has been turned on by manufactured software.

GavinH, John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. DebraGM

DebraGM My Quest for True Health

In the spike protein? Can you expand? Very interesting!!

12. Freebird

Freebird New Member

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You must watch the NBC video with Fauci yesterday. It is concerning. He said, 'The viral load of delta variant in the nose of the vaccinated is the same as unvaccinated, so mask up please' Fauci also provided more evidence how vaccine passports won't work.

NBC had claimed that the titers in the vaccinated were higher, and I had inferred that this meant vaccinated were higher than unvaccinated. This needs to be resolved before any FDA approval happens or we have a full blown Cutter Incident likely. In any case, we are in uncharted waters now. Has the virus evolved to escape vaccine selection, or ADE? That is the question because the FDA rushed this to market without a trial to measure duration, distribution, and amount for the spike protein. The FDA never did this work because it was emergency face tracked; one of the Vaccine Truth researchers did do the study and the results are very concerning to me now.

They found manufactured spike protein is still circulating 5 months from vaccination in 100% of patients tested (6 people; random pick). The vaccine is supposed to eliminate the spike protein but it clearly is not in aftermarket data. It appears that protein translation is turned on and their is no off switch because the mRNA vax technology is not how Nature built RNA to operate.

The persistence of the altered spike protein causes the variant creation via the immune system. It becomes a problem if it causes adverse events.
    When you have the vax and live in a strong solar environment and variants are exploding this describes what a molecular factory would look like and that has been turned on by manufactured software. https://pic.twitter.com/l5oCxoXzWV

Brave New World meet 1984. We live in dystopian world now that is being normalized illegal decree by criminal politicians. When are people going to wake up and vote them all out.

Variant lockdowns are a psyop intended to systematically turn the world into China while we bring in CBDC.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

They will cause lots of damage,
    Before they get what they deserve.
    upload_2021-7-29_11-38-59.png

what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    John Schumacher and Freebird like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The genius factcheckers in hoodies with undergraduate degrees have determined that comments regarding Dexamethasone having very restricted clinical utility were false. Please read the discussion section of this paper for a detailed analysis.
    Note the extensive citation of a previously published review authored by Dr. Anthony Fauci.

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-526394/v1

Just a brief reminder of what researchers have been working on to mitigate death and disease from COVID-19 since Jan 2020.

Please note that none of these researchers have chosen to NOT file patents on any of their work. Their findings are free for use by the world. No profit. No financial conflicts of interest.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2021.633680/full

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-526394/v1

caroline, GavinH and JanSz like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Note that the voting machines are operated from Peking.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Josie Thomson, GavinH and JanSz like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why are they forcing lemmings to the mRNA treatment? The answer should be obvious. Yet another in a long list of "this just does not make sense" Wall Street Journal. Yet another obscure perveyor of medical misinformation- that does not participate in the Orwellian "Trusted News Initiative" lead by the BBC. Reuters factcheck?
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/fda-iv...s-anti-science-11627482393?st=kmtgxgc4dbfe68y

GavinH and JanSz like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick, GavinH and JanSz like this.