1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

caroline likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-7-27_10-1-40.png
    View attachment 18888

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Mice are smart. Bringing up the rear, they still go for the best view available.
    Witches are beautiful. Cats are nice too. But George the cat was really great, god bless his soul (he must have had one).

upload_2021-7-27_9-13-0.png
    upload_2021-7-27_9-20-22.png

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    Richard Watson, Freebird and Jason F like this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I like your meme... remember we’re all born with this ability. We’ve been trained to not use all of our senses. Our intuition/sixth sense... it’s just like a muscle it needs to be used each day to stay strong otherwise it will waste away.
    upload_2021-7-27_9-32-32.jpeg

upload_2021-7-27_9-33-1.jpeg

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hanlon's razor: never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    Hanlon's razor is one of the most oversubscribed principles of human interaction. A firm belief in its truth is an invitation for con artistry. Wherever there are concentrations of money or power, we should expect to find the fully manifest game theory of hawks and doves.

At some point, when the potential for conflicts of interest are high and the point of failure is fundamental to the task of those doing the job, incompetence should no longer be differentiated from criminal intent.

https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/defining-away-vaccine-safety-signals

7. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

8. @Inger - Your faith is encouraging. I believe as you. Keep loving, reaching, touching. Our purpose is beyond our self-protection. Our sun, our earth has the necessary resources for us to thrive. Our emotional well-being is connect deeply to the intention of our thoughts we choose to foster.

Dr @Jack Kruse wrote on the Quilt -
    "My primary weapon in this battle is thinking. The greatest of humans are deep thinkers. Show me a success and I will show you a thinker. A human is the only animal that can actually change its DNA just by thinking. Moreover, thinking is just a biologic secretion. No different than any hormone released by the pituitary gland. Thinking is a meme that hijacks our brains’ chemistry. Any thought can alter our genetic and biologic purpose in life. Yes, thinking well or badly becomes a vector that changes us all in some fashion.”

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Posted today on twitter

https://twitter.com/WAPFLondon/status/1419968605593247760

Josie Thomson and Richard Watson like this.
  10. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Josie Thomson, GavinH and 5G Canary like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I would not be surprised if that was the true reason.

@Jack Kruse ??

12. I searched for info here on the forums for the T-Detect Test. Nothing came up. Does @Jack Kruse have an opinion whether it is or is not a good idea to use it?

I'm thinking pragmatically to show natural immunity, but wonder if there are significant and sound reasons to abstain.

Here's a link to privacy policy which essentially says they can disclose results without your permission: https://www.pwnhealth.com/privacy-policy-covid-19/

13. Freebird

Freebird New Member

My new screen saver.

14. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Biden Admin is so scared of the Delta variant and COVID that their plan includes masking the vaccinated, segregating vaxxed vs unvaxxed, mandating vaccines, and opening the border to hundreds of thousands of unvaxxed illegals, and shipping them to red states.

I'm old enough to remember Trump saying, “In reality, they're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way.” That's never been more clear than it is now.

Whether a person is a criminal or a public servant is purely a matter of perspective.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Proving you have T cell immunity will be the key to avoiding what is coming next.

17. Inger

Inger Silver

Jack,
    how do we get this T cell immunity?

Is it wise to stay close and in touch with the vaccinated, to try catch as many viruses as possible?
    Would this make this T cell imunity in me? And then take a blood test to prove it?

If, this is fabulous! Then I am not going to avoid the vaccinated at all, in the contrary :)

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    Inger's is a very good question.
    I am going without a mask.
    Shaking hands and hugging as many people as able, kissing or touching cheeks if they let me.

8Phoenix, Christine Renner and Inger like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now a Nobel Prize-winning virologist who discovered HIV is saying the same thing the data is. It is not unvaccinated that are causing the variant problem.......it is the vaxxed who are. The mRNA creates variants.

"This Nobel winner of virology, Luc Montagnier, probably the most published virologist in the world and who discovered HIV, was ridiculed, censored and defamed for trying to warn that breakthrough cases would open up the gates of hell but was ignored!"

[​IMG]

20. DLO

DLO StarFish