1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Totally!

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

to the author’s credit, they make this important point. adopting a panopticoin would be a huge reduction in our privacy and autonomy. it’s something that should be considered at the societal level
    [​IMG]

Martina, Alex97232, caroline and 2 others like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The conundrum of being a doctor: If a Doctor fails to recommend the vaccine, and the patient suffers harm, the Doc can be sued into oblivion. BUT if a Doctor reccomends the vaccine, and the patient suffers harm, he is completely immune from suit. What do you think most Doctors will doif they are employed by a healthcare system?

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

MD doctor’s is a license to kill.
    But killing must be done per approved protocol.
    The higher the cost of used approved protocol’s the better is the doctor.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    Alex97232, caroline and Freebird like this.
  6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New NFL policy is interesting. I think they are beginning to realize that the unvax players will uncover the real efficacy deficits of the jab. If you’re unvaccinated, you will soon need to avoid contact with vaccinated people: Vanden Bossche.

Why is this? Vax folks have had the gene therapy and they will manufacture variant Spike proteins and those proteins will have a different electrostatic attraction for the ACE 2 receptor. This varies ethnically and the NFL CMO seems to know this. How to cover it? Make sure this vaxxed never gets tested by your policy. Two if you test unvaccinated players make sure their PCR cycles thresholds are high. Make sure you test variants because many of the vaxxed players may be the infected vectors to the unvaxxed players. The policy will make it seem the unvaxxed are the problem when, in fact, it is the vaxxed players that are the super spreaders.

With innate immunity, “unvaccinated people can withstand many variants, even highly infectious ones, provided infectious pressure (nearby virus burden) remains low, so they will have to avoid contact with vaccinees, now spreading the virus.” GVanden Bossche (@ 33:09)

"Vaccinees [might become] the source of infection for people who are not vaccinated. That is exactly the opposite of what herd immunity is supposed to be." —@GVDBossche

https://twitter.com/DavidLWindt/status/1407791820969545734

Penny, Martina, Alex97232 and 4 others like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Actually, vaccinated people should be required to wear some kind of super-mega type mask to keep their funk away from the rest of us.

But let's face it, that's not going to happen; not part of the plan.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How we got there? The judges deferred to the politicians. The politicians deferred to the health officials. The health officials deferred to the WHO. The WHO deferred China. And China deferred to Xi.

That is how COVID went.

mrc, Alex97232, Inger and 2 others like this.
  11. DLO

DLO StarFish

In the US people that have vaxed are still masking, as they dont want people to think they are a trump voter by not wearing a mask.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    Alex97232 likes this.
  12. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Wow!!! Connecting the dots here...if this info below is true then we just went from fake pandemic to an engineered endemic!

“What a marvel of nature is the human immune system! It does so much for us. For example, it naturally produces neutralizing antibodies (NAb's) that defend cells from pathogens (disease-causing organisms). NAb's are a key part of the immune response. Unfortunately, the Pfizer "vaccine" radically reduces your ability to produce them to a small fraction of what it normally is, vastly raising your susceptibility to disease.

How surprising that a vaccine loaded with HIV spike proteins does pretty much what HIV does to you, crippling your immune system! All it takes is one shot, and you're screwed for life. Why, how was anyone to know? But that's OK! Those who receive constant boosters may be able to avoid keeling over dead, at least for a while. Aren't we lucky to have Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, and Joe Biden taking such good care of our health?

Now get your rear in gear, and run right down to the clinic for your weekly booster!

If you want to live, that is.”

Chris Langan

Penny, Freebird, Alex97232 and 2 others like this.
  13. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

58 COVID cases from 14 states stem from summer camp with SC ties
    7/23/2021

https://www.thestate.com/news/coronavirus/article252983898.html

I thought this was ironic.... This is a little town in the mountains of SC that is known for its white squirrels and State Parks with beautiful waterfalls. We went here a few months back to escape the smoke when the house next door to us burned down. The signals were off the charts when we were there and I spent weeks recovering from them combined with the smoke I inhaled from the fire. I actually had a conversation with a store owner who said they had delayed the summer camps because of Covid... but to me it looked like it was because they were rolling in 5G. I can only imagine what being outside camping in a true 5G environment would have done to these kids. It’s also ironic that these symptoms seem to mimic everything I experienced when becoming ill in a 5G test area. Interesting that the 58 cases didn’t infect others back in their home states but only the ones who were in that environment were affected. I also wonder what happens to the fungus in the water lines in true 5G areas? That would be the water they drank and bathed in too.

Alex97232 likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Vaccines can have no verdicts. The system is gamed for the profiteers.

Verdicts are interesting. A defense attorney has only to convince one jury member to vote their way, while the prosecutor has to get all 12 to see the facts their way to gain a conviction. This set of events favors the defendant.
    The reason the rules of law are set this way is that it is better to risk saving a guilty person than to condemn an innocent one.
    “Status quo” is the courtroom where change is kept on trial for long, delaying the verdict. Make a change and achieve your dreams. Rule your case with a victory.

Injustice can be committed by doing and saying nothing. When a paradigm argues for a mandatory treatment, you think might be harmful, do you speak up? So, you’re chilling at home watching TV. Great, not doing anything wrong there really but also by not doing something that is helping you towards your goals is actually detrimental. Or an injustice as Marcus Aurelius would put it.

By being lazy, you’re doing yourself an injustice and an injustice to the goals you have. You’re disrespecting yourself.

Let’s say you’ve set a goal to lose a bit of weight but you keep skipping the gym classes you said you were going to go to. Yes, you’re not exactly going backwards by sitting at home but you’re doing an injustice to your future self.

Life isn’t easy, it’s not supposed to be. If life is easy, you’re definitely only living at 40% of what you’re actually capable of. It can be hard to decide what to do sometimes but doing nothing shouldn’t be an option. Doing nothing is an injustice to your future self. When you know something isn't right you need to speak up regardless of the consequences.

Time for some changes.

In retrospect, medical school was a pernicious attempt to cripple my mind and break my spirit by making it easy for me to stay silent. The failures of chronic disease management opened me up to change. That verdict changed me. It caused me to speak up and get out of line that my training paid for those who paid for the Flexner report. When we see and injustice we must speak.

15. Freebird

Freebird New Member

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

mrc, Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think if you have serious medical comorbidity and you are in the high-risk group getting the jab is a good decision on the risk-benefit curve. Those people need to be in the experimental group for COVID. But the allegory of the cave points out why being in the other group is very important as well. Why is the control group important to medical science? When and if this mRNA paradigm fails (exiting the cave) we will need plasma from the unvaxxed to treat variants. The argument of where the variants may not be settled scientifically, but scientists do know that when a jab is not as efficient as it was sold to be, they will need convalescent plasma to fight variants. Many of us realize if you’re vaxxed you can’t donate antibody plasma anymore = a potential serious problem that only the unjabbed can solve.

The allegory of the cave told by Plato forces us to ask, what is real? Is truth, like time, relative? I think truth and time are relative. Neither are absolute, but always relative to perspective and belief.

The scientific establishment has always had a tendency “to turn into a church, enforcing obedience to the latest dogma and expelling heretics and blasphemers.” This tendency was previously kept in check by the fragmented nature of the scientific enterprise:

1. In the age of social media, however, “the space for heterodoxy is evaporating.” So those who believe in science as philosophy are increasingly estranged from science as an institution. It’s sure to be a costly divorce.

2. People can't distinguish pattern from context. Orthodoxy can corrupt science as easily as religion when homodoxy degrades to orthodoxy and orthodoxy degrades to ideology and dogma. People who say they "believe in science" have no idea how the methodology works.

[​IMG]

3. "The spirit of uncertainty in science is an attitude toward the metaphysical questions that is quite different from the certainty and faith that is demanded in religion. (Feynman)". If you turn Science into God it is because you want to annihilate the human spirit.

4. Modern science now suffers from scientism which has become its own religion. So many public health officials are creating “guidelines” blindly without doing ANY of their own research. Moreover, many clinicians have to follow these bad policies and it is destroying lives in many untold ways.

5. The allegory of the cave has a deep lesson for humans who are going through COVID. What you believe is coloring the world you and the truth you believe. If people think politics and Hollywood and the medical field have been hijacked… Wait until people learn how the entire scientific community has been hijacked through dogma since 1911. Creating an Idiocracy where people now accept ideas that are mutually exclusive to reality.

6. Why do people have a right to be skeptical of science and gov't?

A. Cutter Incident of the polio vax in 1950.

B. This ---> Pandemrix Incident of 2009 https://www.bmj.com/content/362/bmj.k3948

People who think the gov't and science are always altruistic will never question authority. They are happy to be shackled to the wall in the cave. There are others who want to break free of the shackles and see what exists outside the cave. Those who come back into the cave to share what they found won't be treated well. https://www.studiobinder.com/blog/platos-allegory-of-the-cave/

C. The gov't and its agencies just announced that the use of the PCR test is pseudoscientific this weekend. That latest move alone should get the slaves in the cave to question their belief system. Will it? I can't believe that Michael Mina was wrong about PCR testing. Not Ding too?! Shocking! The entire narrative of a pandemic was built on the PCR test and now it just went up in smoke.

7. NFL Politics: the art of using euphemisms, lies, emotionalism, and fear-mongering to dupe average people into accepting--or even demanding--their own enslavement. https://www.outkick.com/steelers-am...-have-players-wear-bracelets-during-practice/

This move by the Steelers is a fascist move to mark players just as the Nazis did to Jews in the 1940s. Yet no one here questions the activity. Might it be you are still in the cave? Do they care about protecting players or their profit stream? The NFL mandates vaccines by decree but cannot mandate a QB with 22 sexual assaults away. The rules aren't just. They just fit the business model. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/desh...ining-camp-sexual-misconduct-lawsuits-reports This isn't about science. It is about money. power, and control of minds.

8. The durability of the Pfizer vaccine is not very long. This new data blows holes in how the media has reported scientific results that gov’t leaders like Fauci helped craft to reduce vax hesitancy. https://www.timesofisrael.com/hmo-t...e-as-likely-to-catch-covid-as-later-adopters/

Brent Patrick, mrc, 5G Canary and 4 others like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

20. Freebird

Freebird New Member

I like this one... except for the first 3 words, which I would change to "Interesting that" (if I knew how to do it).

149397873_10224939480625231_1104849251132061136_n.jpg

5G Canary, JanSz, Alex97232 and 2 others like this.