1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Freebird

Freebird New Member

I would like to be around like-minded people consistently and brainstorm to stay in flux with developing plan B and plan C as things continue to change with this whole mess.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Lancet letter of Feb 18, 2020, sent a message to scientists the world over: Investigate a lab leak, and you will be tarred as a conspiracy theorist. Was it an honest outpouring of support? Or astroturfing? To start, of the 27 signatories, 7 were affiliated with EcoHealth.

[​IMG]

John Schumacher and mrc like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Did any country achieve natural [herd] immunity?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Candace Owens:
    Exactly how many variants of totalitarianism does it take to create a communist country??
    @JustinTrudeau,@EmmanuelMacron,and @JoeBiden are working diligently to find out.

Alex97232, JanSz and Freebird like this.
  6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Candace continues to be solid fighter.

John Schumacher likes this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Freebird, ND Hauf and JanSz like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Someone at the beach asked me yesterday ....if Justin Trudeau is the evil spawn of Fidel Castro ......

Alex97232 and Jason F like this.
  10. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

What was your answer to that

11. Freebird

Freebird New Member

12. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Alex97232 and Freebird like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

It really caught me off guard for a second -lol.

But I do remember that Margaret Trudeau [Justine's Mom]was quite the party girl. She seemed to hang with the rolling stones a lot and anyone else who was in town - so who knows......

Richard Watson likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

16. Freebird

Freebird New Member

They sweep it under the carpet. As always.

It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that most people don't know whether they're coming or going... and the "powers" keep powering through with they're agenda.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just as the parasites around me were proclaiming their helpless dependence on my mind and were expecting me voluntarily to accept a slavery they had no power to enforce, just as they were counting on my self-immolation to provide them with the means of their plan—so throughout the world and throughout men’s history, in every version and form, from the extortions of loafing relatives to the atrocities of collectivized countries, it is the good, the able, the men of reason, who act as their own destroyers, who transfuse to evil the blood of their virtue and let evil transmit to them the poison of destruction, thus gaining for evil the power of survival, and for their own values—the impotence of death. I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win—and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

These are great! ^^^

I find this whole meme thing so interesting. Because I am a EMF canary that refused to die it makes others believe that the threat isn’t real. A canary has to die for the miners to realize that yes indeed the threat is very real.

It is interesting if I don’t speak or write but send a silly meme that I am forced to create.... they will then listen and believe. This is now how we are being forced to share important info with the sheeping. They are only capable of computing a few words with a picture to illustrate. We are being run by a governing system of madmen... and society is in a sleep-induced coma. We are past the point of waking up the sheeping... it’s time to wake up the other Lions! It’s dinner time!
    upload_2021-7-22_12-2-55.jpeg
    upload_2021-7-22_12-3-12.jpeg
    upload_2021-7-22_12-3-30.jpeg

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

“Vaccine passports,” CBDCs, it’s all the same trade. The “pandemic” is a facade for an economic reset nothing more than a sick oligarch/statist fantasy of locking down humanity into a total surveillance control grid. If we allow this, we’re the most pathetic humans to ever reside on this planet.
    NYT publishes an op-ed making the case for a CBDC. Some benefits include
    1) power to shrink people’s balances if they don’t spend enough fast enough
    2) full surveillance to prevent illegal activity
    3) lower transactions costs
    https://nytimes.com/2021/07/22/opinion/cash-digital-currency-central-bank.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alex97232 and Richard Watson like this.
  20. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Freakin' awesome!