1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The long awaited Sex Rx webinar went live tonight

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Jack Kruse, May 17, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is something we cover and is tied to the current blog.......legs:

Shaky limbs may impact more than your shuteye: Men with restless leg syndrome may be at a greater risk of developing erectile dysfunction, says research published in the American Journal of Epidemiology.

Well, their legs aren't restless NOW.
    Researchers asked 10,394 mean”some with RLS, some without”to fill out questionnaires about their erectile function. Six years later, their follow-up study showed that 23.4 percent of men with RLS had developed ED, compared to 15.4 percent without RLS.

A possible explanation for the gap: Dopamine deficiency”which is common in many men with RLS. Dopamine is one of the main neurotransmitters that controls erectile function. When it's low in numbers, it could lead to ED, explains Xiang Gao, M.D., lead study author and assistant professor in medicine at Harvard Medical School.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well if you listened to this newly released webinar you heard my Black swan comments on what I told you about these topics:

So, these women masturbated for researchers. Yes, really” but they had their brains scanned, too. (So you know it's legit.)

Their findings” besides the fact they have the coolest job ever? Nipple stimulation activates the same brain regions as clitoral stimulation and penetration, according to the Rutgers University study.

We expected nipple stimulation to activate the chest areas of the brain, says lead study author Barry Komisaruk, Ph.D. But it activated the erotic areas, too.

The sensation isn't necessarily the same, he notes, but nipple stimulation can heighten the orgasm by sending even more signals to this area. Nipple stimulation is usually associated with foreplay, he says. But you shouldn't ignore the nipples” and breasts in general” during sex.

Translation: Multi-tasking is your friend. The more stimulation you can provide, the more intense the orgasm will be he says. Meaning, if you try the downward dog, for example, she can rub her clitoris while you penetrate her vagina and cup her breasts, sending tons of signals to the erotic area of her brain.

But don't pinch and turn like you used to do to your little brother. Stimulate the breasts, not just the nipples, explains Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., research scientist at Indiana University and author of because It feels good. Zeroing in can be uncomfortable for a lot of women. Use the whole hand to touch or massage the entire breast, focusing on the outsides and seeing how the woman responds, she says. She enjoys breast touching, then you can often proceed to touch or licking the nipples.

Find out why this is true in the webinar!!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More things we cover: Debby Herbenick, PhD is the sex researcher and educator I spoke about in the webinar

As a sex researcher at Indiana University, she gets to study a lot of interesting things: vibrators, condoms, lubricants and what Americans ages 14 to 94 get up to in and out of their bedrooms. she also became very interested in the study of men’s and women’s genital self-image. One thing they’ve found over the past few years – and this matters to your sex life – is the importance of women’s genital self-image. Its symmetry!!!!
    Put simply, women who feel more positively about their genitals are:
    - more likely to have annual gyn exams (probably because they’re not embarrassed about having a doctor look at their vulva and vagina)
    - more likely to engage in oral sex
    - more likely to use a vibrator
    - more likely to find it easier to orgasm
    So how can you help your girlfriend or wife to feel better about her genitals? Next time you’re paying them an up-close visit, pay her a compliment! Tell her how beautiful her vulva is (the vulva is the outside parts like the clitoris, outer lips, inner lips and vaginal entrance). You wouldn’t believe how many women feel anxious or insecure about their genitals – which doesn’t bode well for her being adventurous in the bedroom. It’s a lovely thing to do to help one’s partner feel better about any part of their body and her enhanced self-image will likely have bonus payoffs for you, too.

Lots more quantum biology tied to this story in the webinar............

4. Beautiful!!

So, for a woman in her late 40s who has never had an orgasm, but who has tried many things that were supposed to help, what route might you suggest she travel? I've had two clients, late 30s and 40s who've never experienced orgasm, gone full paleo, lost shit tons of weight, hormones are most surely being affected, but even I find myself at a loss at what to reccomend beyond what is obvious, and what is more intuitive.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

we cover that.......if she has never had one ever it tells me precisely what to look for in her labs........and yes it is tied to leptin and quantum biology.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I can't believe my Internet is down and I can't listen to it!!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Wow Dr. K. ...that was epic......you have really outdone yourself!! Thanks - you sure don't disappoint ....on so many levels.....lol

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Forgot to say ...... Lucky wife...

9. PrimalPam

PrimalPam Silver

I can't wait till this is available for me to purchase!

10. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am about to start listening.

I hope that there is advice for men how to even the odds.
    ----------------

Note
    about shortcuts within e-mail

The MP3 voice is actually April PPP webinar

The MP4 video is as promised on sex.

Last edited: May 18, 2013
  12. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

Trying to save gigs on downloads....the mp3 link is April's webinar. Anyobe else got the wrong link for May?

I am listening to it on my phone while i scrub toilets lol.....it is absolutely fabulous.....just have to pause when the kiddies walk by...TMI for them! They can listen to the epi paleo one instead ;p

13. For a fact! This webinar is so full of awesomeness... So much to think about... So much that makes sense. Needs multiple listens to harvest all of the goodness. Wow!

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yes - me too - mp3 link is Aprils. I had to use my iPad - so painful. It kept stopping - took me hours to see most of it and my Internet is still down! Can't wait to see an uninterrupted version.....

All the webinars are great - but this one - holey moley .....so much to learn and take on board - so little time!

Now that we know better .... We are definitely going to do a whole lot better and practice makes perfect :D

15. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Listened to it this afternoon. So much information and utterly fascinating.

BTW, my husband kept wandering back into the office while I was listening to it. Must have piqued his interest. Betcha he listens to the webinar later. Good :)

16. Cyryl

Cyryl New Member

I think age factor has also affected ED, As you pass your married life and go to old age you lose your health. It is common all over the world.

17. karliin brooks

karliin brooks New Member

Whoa! How can I find this gem? Is there a link?

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

May 2013 webinar.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator