1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The long and winding road

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Ruth Holly, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Ruth Holly

Ruth Holly Gold

Entry #1

Goal: to see clearly

[​IMG]

I Can See Clearly Now
    Johnny Nash
    I can see clearly now the rain is gone
    I can see all obstacles in my way
    Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
    It's gonna be a bright (bright)
    Bright (bright) sunshiny day
    It's gonna be a bright (bright)
    Bright (bright) sunshiny day

1 Corinthians 13:12 King James Version (KJV)
    For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known

2. Ruth Holly

Ruth Holly Gold

Entry #2

Excuses: I am holding off on lab work because of the 1 Covid patient in the hospital surge "lockdown" here in Marin County. Anyway, I know from my experience that my PCP will be reluctant to order any "unnecessary" tests though she probably would if I asked. Every keystroke and order is analyzed and put into reports comparing you with your colleagues. Ordering 25-OH D is strongly discouraged so it was always stressful when a patient would come in requesting a functional medicine panel. I am afraid I was a vitamin D outlier. (Physician burnout is a big topic and now I know another reason why-increased exposure to nnEMF with increase electronic record use and cell phone consultations and video visits!)

Leptin reset: Will increase the amount of protein and fat so I am not tempted to snack in the afternoon and take in more carbs than needed.
    Light: Able to get sunshine in my back yard. Have blue blocking computer glasses.
    Water: Drinking RO or spring water.
    Magnetism: Able to ground in my back yard. I turn off the wi-fi at night (unable to turn off during the day but have a plan to eliminate completely with a new internet carrier) and try to minimize computer screen and cell phone use.
    Exercise: yoga stretches, walking

Current health status/challenges: My Ferrari while still running needs body work, new paint, new wheels, has poor gas mileage and has failed the smog check.

Thoughts:
    Thank you Jack Kruse! The content of this site is amazing. So much to learn and relearn.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold