1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Leptin Rx was built around the photoelectric effect........

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So how much do you know about light really? Do you know that light has a split personality?

The first person to explain how wave theory can also account for the laws of geometric optics was Christiaan Huygens in 1670. At the time, of course, nobody took the slightest notice of him. His work was later rediscovered after the eventual triumph of wave theory. Is light just a wave or is there more to it?
    Huygens had a very important insight into the nature of wave propagation which is nowadays called Huygens' principle. When applied to the propagation of light waves, this principle states that:

Every point on a wave-front may be considered a source of secondary spherical wavelets which spread out in the forward direction at the speed of light. The new wave-front is the tangential surface to all of these secondary wavelets.
    According to Huygens' principle, a plane light wave propagates though free space at the speed of light = c.

The light rays associated with this wave-front propagate in straight-lines. It is also fairly straightforward to account for the laws of reflection and refraction using Huygens' principle. These properties of light are described ONLY by the wave part of light. Particle theory of light cannot explain reflection or refraction at all. Do you remember that EZ water has a different diffraction of light at 270 nm? Think this might be important in some way you have not yet considered?

It is also fairly straightforward to account for the laws of reflection and refraction using Huygens' principle.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Is the sun the librarian of our mind? Is certain frequencies of light tied to thought creation? Life is really a thought catalog, a pillar of human creation. Our "church" is really our mind. We can choose to see our ideas as a cathedral of the human spirit, from this perspective. Collectively it is a warehouse consecrated to the full spectrum of human experience. Just about every idea we've ever had as a species had a residence in someone's mind once. The best one's were written down or memorized and placed into an oral story. The mind is a place containing great thinking, making it a sacred space when you think about it. This is why I like to engage other minds. When you listen to the conscious part of their life, and its multitude of choices and ideas they bring to you, you won't let life happen to you.....you will make life happen for you.

What happens when you bury the sun from your biology? Let us review a bit. Cycloset actually raises your AM cortisol spike that we normally see in a normal humans. I covered this extensively in my August webinar 2012 for members on my site. It resets the cortisol/DHEA/melatonin axis of the hypothalamus. Only light can do this for the eye. When the circadian cycle is off we usually see low melatonin levels in the eye first and then the brain. Low melatonin levels are consistent found in all epithelial tumors. In modern humans all epithelial cancers rates are currently exploding. Maybe now you might realize why. You still think the sun is the cause of all our epithelial cancers? Why is it that the further we go from the equator the more epithelial cancer doctors see? Might we have this all ass backwards because we don't have a properly light perspective?

Melatonin is the third most important anti-oxidant in the human brain behind leptin and dopamine. All of these hormones are light activated at some point. When melatonin is lowered chronically for any reason, we see a sharp rise in epithelial cancers. Epithelial cancers have risen dramatically since 1883 when electric light showed up in Chicago because of Tesla and Westinghouse for the first time. When Cycloset was approved for use by the FDA for T2D in 2009, it validated all my empiric clinical observations of what really causes diabetes and what is behind most epithelial cancers. I believe the environmental mismatches that have gone on for decades are the real etiology for the modern epidemics we are seeing explode in medicine. A lack of sunlight = more blue light = more free radicals from mitochondria = low melatonin levels. It is due to a modern human never facing a true summer of sun and a true winter of cold to replace dopamine which controls the release of most pituitary hormones photo-electrically. The loss of dopamine make DHA in the RPE less planar and this alters optics in the eye. When the eye goes the brain goes next because the eye is connected to the brain by the optic nerve, This light environment never gives the brain's mitochondria the appropriate sunlight and sundown stimulus it needs to function optimally.

If you don't control for the effects of light on circadian clocks your experiments lacks any biologic power in my opinion. This is why most animal experiments are worthless to medicine today. Is this controversial view point for me? It sure is. Am I afraid of being different. Not at all. The science of light tells me a lot. It explains why clinicians are impotent with the research we base decisions upon. The research community is doing poor experiments with no light controls and this leads us to faulty conclusions. The right thing isn't always real obvious to the rest of the world. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. And everything, in retrospect, is obvious to those who use forethought. Forethought requires adequate dopamine creation in the eye and the brain. Ironically you need UV light to make it. Researchers spend their lives in labs under blue light devoid of any UV exposure. No wonder we get bad data from them. How you think makes you great. Thinking is a function of dopamine creation in your eye. 99.9% of humans use hindsight to dictate their actions. Some of us train to see the unseen. Thursday find out how light and dopamine link directly to the Leptin Rx.

cmegan, seanb4, Scompy and 2 others like this.
  3. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

@Jack Kruse

Great January 2016 Webinar Jack! So much coming together (again). Loved between 30 and 35 minutes. Many many bombs there. Alternation of light frequencies, metastability, geometry, proton tunneling, cold, dopamine. Meaning of 1523-1538 nm in water (transitional state-key for me).
    As you stated and I paraphrase: Everything is linked whether you see the linkage or not.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BOOM. Time 6 and 7 you will like then........

Joe Gavin likes this.
  5. Flawed

Flawed New Member

Hey,
    The other day i was outside in the morning. I wasn't paying attention to the time, suddenly i felt something change (hard to explain), i looked at my watch and it was 8:05am.

I know JK recommends 8-11 sun (i think because of UV frequencies???) . Was i feeling the influx of UV?

If so, what blog does Jack write about the suns changing frequencies and why 8-11 is a key time?

Thanks

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  6. Joe Gavin

More like all the frequencies. Especially natural blue spectrum light to regulate cortisol. Darkness promotes one end of the hormone cascade to promote regeneration while we sleep; natural sunlight in morning recharges the hormones used during the night. Everything coupled and works in "quantitized" fashion as per Jack. Light controls all of it.

Flawed likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We talk about melanoma, mercury, gut microbiome, sun glasses, and the spectrums we allow. New video posted. http://ow.ly/WOq2V

cmegan, rlee314 and seanb4 like this.
  8. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

The 8-11 time slot is to maximize IR/UV light (the regenerative frequencies) while minimizing the blue frequencies (oxidizing). UV starts at around 10 AM.

9. Joe Gavin

see this pic for spectral distribution. IR is always present....

Attached Files:

Flawed and Cpt.Tired like this.