1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The lab leak got me

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by mdavid, Aug 7, 2021.

1. mdavid

mdavid Silver

Long story short my girlfriend caught it and given intimate contact I’m not sure how great of a chance I had at avoiding it. Second two days my energy levels were shot, did 30 min in IR sauna with some deep breathing, grounding, oysters, and slept most of the rest of those two days, by the 4th day energy levels were back and almost felt 100%, continued sauna, did longer barefoot walks, swam in the ocean yest plus a few hours in the sun, and 15 fresh oysters. On the boat today, picked up a nice hunk of Tuna at the docks I will eat raw later and more oysters and octo for lunch.

Anything else I should be doing? Can’t really smell anything (not a big deal), Very mild congestion, but my circulatory system just feels a bit off (from optimal) so not sure what that’s about. Head seems to “wander” a lot more than I am use to as well.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  2. mdavid

mdavid Silver

Posting an update, it has been a little over a week now since first symptoms, I don't feel sick but I do not feel 100%, have maybe improved marginally over the last few days, worst part is it is hard to focus on my work and I am getting easily frustrated with things that shouldn't bother me. I have started exercising and running again to get some movement in, did 4.5 mile run yesterday. I just made an appt for tomorrow first thing in the morning for a Vit C IV which includes some B's, zinc, etc which will be followed up with Glutathione, a Dr friend of my recommended it and the IV guy I just realized I know says it has been working for others recovery.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Long story short my girlfriend caught it and given intimate contact I’m not sure how great of a chance I had at avoiding it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Are you talking COVID
    or
    STD?
    --------------------------------------------
    For Covid look here for recommendations:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...t-a-disease-damn-it.25242/page-15#post-302185

covid patient treatment guide
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?attachments/covidpatienttreatmentguide-8-10-2021-pdf.18992/
    For STD
    https://www.labwork365.com/product/advanced-std-panel/

upload_2021-8-10_15-31-5.png

4. mdavid

mdavid Silver

lol @JanSz no stds. I figured there must be something like what you shared kicking around on the site here, tried searching many times but wasn't able to find anything, thank you!!

nikos petridis and JanSz like this.