1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE KRUSE LONGEVITY RED LIGHT PANELS (PBM) From Josh

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 1, 2019.

1. They all have the same ac/DC converter and filter, and have been tested both at lab and here at my office. Zero.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  2. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

I want one. I am trying to find somebody in Aus who I can ship to then have picked up.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  3. just give me the details for your express service and i can have your guy collect it from fulfilment center. otherwise we have to pay the shipping to someone else.

4. John Saf

John Saf New Member

I placed an order. One panel is going to Norway! Thank you Josh

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  5. Michael CULLEN

I will need somebody to put a label on package and mutually agree to time/day for pick up.

6. my fulfilment center can do that.

7. Theka

Theka Gold

Are the panels ok being exposed to humidity? Not in a shower, but in a room with a shower?

Jude likes this.
  8. Michael CULLEN

Great bill me and I will order. If I do it through site it will automatically add postage

9. email me your details inc phone number. josh@mitogenhealth.com

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  10. Michael CULLEN

Did this days ago,cheers.

11. I like to order 2 panels to Norway, maybe more. But zero available in stock. Any coming inn soon?

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  12. There was a back end website error. Now I believe only one left until next shipment.

13. Michael CULLEN

Any idea of when this is? cheers.