1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE KRUSE LONGEVITY RED LIGHT PANELS (PBM) From Josh

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 1, 2019.

1. They all have the same ac/DC converter and filter, and have been tested both at lab and here at my office. Zero.

Sajid Mahmood and mrc like this.
  2. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

I want one. I am trying to find somebody in Aus who I can ship to then have picked up.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  3. just give me the details for your express service and i can have your guy collect it from fulfilment center. otherwise we have to pay the shipping to someone else.

4. John Saf

John Saf New Member

I placed an order. One panel is going to Norway! Thank you Josh

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  5. Michael CULLEN

I will need somebody to put a label on package and mutually agree to time/day for pick up.

6. my fulfilment center can do that.

7. Theka

Theka Gold

Are the panels ok being exposed to humidity? Not in a shower, but in a room with a shower?

Jude likes this.
  8. Michael CULLEN

Great bill me and I will order. If I do it through site it will automatically add postage

9. email me your details inc phone number. josh@mitogenhealth.com

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  10. Michael CULLEN

Did this days ago,cheers.

11. I like to order 2 panels to Norway, maybe more. But zero available in stock. Any coming inn soon?

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  12. There was a back end website error. Now I believe only one left until next shipment.

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  13. Michael CULLEN

Any idea of when this is? cheers.

14. Jamie S

Jamie S New Member turned GOLD :)

So I am VERY new to Jack and being a mitochondriac... however I had previously bought a red light from red alternativ. Now Im worried (and overwhelmed) about all these details I've been reading on this thread. Josh (Paleo Osteo) can you please help me? Or anyone else? Jack recommended I use PBM for some cervical stenosis I've been experiencing recently. How do I know if my light is okay? Here are the specs:
    LED Count 200
    Power 1000 W
    Spectrum 660:850 nm
    Irradiance 180 mW/cm²
    EMF 0.0 µt
    Size 8 x 35"
    I can use just the red or just the NIR or both at the same time.

I don't know anything about flicker or how much time and distance I should use it for? I would really appreciate some help in using this appropriately or to know if what I already purchased is the wrong thing for this. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME.

15. That is an extremely high irradiance which will mean your exposure time should be limited to under one minute. Likely less than 30 seconds.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2020-1-3_8-46-29.png
    @Josh (Paleo Osteo)

The posted irradiance is (likely) at the face of that lamp.
    Irradiance that her skin will be exposed to will be less and depends on the distance of skin from the lamp.
    There is a distance factor that should be taken into account.
    If she wants to be next to that lamp for an 8 hrs/day or 2 hrs/day she should keep that lamp at the distance X or Y, etc.

Jamie S and John Schumacher like this.
  17. Jamie S

Jamie S New Member turned GOLD :)

Thank you so much for your reply. Should I be freaked out? Consider buying a different light? Do you have any recommendations for calculating the time and distances?

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    Christine_L likes this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

Would you like a rule of thumb way to calculate your distance / time for lights?

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes, please.
    I assume that you mean a table or program to figure out
    (recommended exposure time
    under certain light intensity
    at a variety of distances
    and repetition at some interval (days)).

--------------
    Please note that I have edited the above post and added new information that light.
    Including light intensities at variety of distances.