1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE KRUSE LONGEVITY RED LIGHT PANELS (PBM) From Josh

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 1, 2019.

1. when i get the new stock i will upload a video of testing the panel to settle this schoolyard shit once and for all. i am so over the lies and chippyness.
    if it really comes down to it i will post screenshots from the manufacturer factory emails/chats. (dated way back to before the theft)

right now though i am in Japan on holidays.

2. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi Josh, How do I order? Can I get on a list or prepay ? When I have checked your site, I've seen "out of stock". Thanks.

3. its been out of stock due to plane being cancelled with our shipment.

check back soon its expected this week.
    once its in, i'll put a message here, then it is as easy as clicking "add to cart"

if anyone is outside USA we can quote shipment per location after you click "buy now" and then send a link with a "pay now" button for the shipping

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. DockMD

DockMD That’s the reason why

That sucks that I ordered the platinumtherapy led yesterday. I suppose i can try to cancel the order and buy one of yours.

ACP1717 likes this.
  5. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Cool product, I might get one after summer ends here and the biohacking needs to increase again. :cool:

6. DockMD

I think that is a great idea.

So you can guarantee you will get more in stock this week? If so, I will cancel my order with the other company.

7. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Josh, great and thank you so much from all of us who have been cheering you on with this project.
    Happy vacation!

8. it appears it has just cleared customs now and will be back in stock by monday

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. FLICKER TEST RESULTS

Flicker Index: 0
    Flicker%: 0.159% (yes that is zero point one five nine percent - MUCH lower than 3%)

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 11.24.13 am.png Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 11.24.13 am.png Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 11.22.17 am.png Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 11.21.59 am.png

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  10. Absolutely love our machine..will purchase a second one soon enough..top quality and nothing but positive results here!!

mrc, Alex97232 and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  11. DockMD

Still says Out of Stock on the Mitogenhealth website.

12. its in stock.

the woocommerce backend has a known issue of not saving inventory sometimes...

Alex97232 likes this.
  13. DockMD

I placed an order

14. gscottyg

gscottyg New Member

Josh I would like to purchase one (USA) but like above the website says out of stock.

15. Jude

Jude Gold

Josh, you still got Methylene blue?

16. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Thanks, Josh. Is there a Kruse discount available?

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  17. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi,
    Just bought one. I'm in Portland, OR.

Jude likes this.
  18. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

me too.

19. USA customers PLEASE SELECT USA SHIPPING

Everyone has been selecting free shipping which is Australian only.
    This means you need to receive a further invoice for the USA flat rate shipping before it can be sent out...

20. DockMD

Still waiting to get the invoice to pay for the shipping. Was hoping to have the light panel shipped out by now.