1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE KRUSE LONGEVITY RED LIGHT PANELS (PBM) From Josh

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I bought the bulbs and placed them in regular white slip uno lampshades, too wide for regular lamp harps. I never sit closer than seven feet from them so no EMF to worry about, I measured with a Trifield. $10 for bulb, $10 for a thrift store lamp, $5 Target lampshade times 4 = $100.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Be careful guys with (STRONG) red lights.
    I my office at home I am sitting around many lights including red. Many hours exposure.
    Then I got 300watts red 660nm.
    Within 2 weeks I got right side forehead and face burns.
    Actually I started feeling problems within a week but somehow did not connected the dots.

It is different when doctor buys such a lights and then gives patient a minute or two exposure.
    Those powerful lights are meant for couple minutes exposure once a week for couple weeks.
    They are not meant for many hours close distance daily exposure.
    When asked I got this type research paper from @Josh (Paleo Osteo)

This one:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...panels-pbm-from-josh.23224/page-3#post-267354

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    NDC74, caroline and Karen & Glen C. like this.
  3. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Please add me to the list of people who want to get this panel.
    Let me know when the discount code is available
    Thanks

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  4. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

GHey @drezy how does THD Relate to dirty electricity like I had measured on the Joovv panels?
    Also, I finally found the irradiance for the Jove panels. 75mw/cm2

5. drezy

drezy Gold

THD is a measure of harmonic "noise" or "power loss" depending on your perspective.

@Sajid Mahmood asked about harmonics once and I posted this:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/after-9-months.20448/page-39#post-264393

Harmonics would be like multiple flickers over-layed on top of each other.

6. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

It seems that from the shape of the wave forms that you showed it would not contribute appreciably to the dirty electricity

7. drezy

drezy Gold

For the purposes of this thread the harmonics would manifest as higher frequency(though admittedly lower amplitude) flicker.

For power grid concerns the signal seems small but harmonics can build.

You are a mechanical guy. Have you ever seen the footage of footbridge collapses? Otherwise well designed bridges will start undulating side to side. It's no big deal until all pedestrians sense it and start stepping in unison with that frequency. That amplifies the signal and bye bye bridge.

8. DockMD

DockMD That’s the reason why

Any update on the mitogen light panel?

9. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood R.I.P Kobe Bryant

Anyone know the difference between Josh’s red light panels from Mito gen health and Jason’s panels mito hq? Are both exactly the same or are Josh’s panels more optimal? Josh did mention he will be reducing the flicker rate less than 3% in his new set of panels

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Alex97232 and Michael CULLEN like this.
  10. DockMD

I’d like to know this as well.

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Sajid Mahmood

If Josh manages to reduce his flicker rate less than 3% then I would say Josh’s panels would be the safer option

12. DockMD

I emailed Mitohq and they said they have reduced flicker below the Mitogen product. Take that for what you will.

I can’t get either product because I’m in the United States.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  13. Hi Sajid

I have Jason's Panel not sure how low the flicker rate is ...what I do know is I've dropped weight from using it.
    And have noticed of late thicker regrowth of hair on my crown

14. Sajid Mahmood

Jason did mention he will be shipping worldwide very soon.

Read somewhere that both panels come from the same manufacturer, it’s more of a case which ones have the lesser flicker. Both company’s claiming they have further reduced the flicker rate, therefore their newest set of panels need to get tested for flicker rate. I would rather buy the ones with the lowest flicker. Both panels are quality though, best two red light panels on the market

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  15. we ( MitoGen) ship worldwide, email for a quote per your location, or we have flat rate for USA

The flicker is the exact same, jason was testing a Gen1 that he bought early on.

In fact we have managed to lower flicker even more since this ludicrous claim.

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  16. this is completely untrue, they have the SAME product, as the IP on the back end was essentially copied from the work i did with the manufacturer.

in fact we have managed to lower it even more since this claim.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    mrc and Karen & Glen C. like this.
  17. we already have, and have been since November 2018

mrc and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  18. Back in stock this week, we have been selling out faster than i can have the factory send them..

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  19. Sajid Mahmood

When will your new panels be back in stock?

What's the current flicker rate of your panels?

Thanks

20. we ship
    We ship to usa mate.

flat rate...

DockMD and Alex97232 like this.