1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Kruse Cruise Thread

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Dec 9, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have a very cool idea for the pre cruise get together.........I will be sending it out to all who have booked.

cantweight likes this.
  2. Anyone still looking for a room mate? Patrick?
    I'm a 51 y.o. male.
    My CPAP machine makes a gentle, constant hiss when I use it at night, so that might be an issue. Thanks to Jack's protocols, I find myself needing the CPAP less and less, but I can't guarantee that I'll be completely rid of it in time for the cruise.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  3. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

My family is finally booked….Catherine is great to work with for anyone who has questions….

4. Sorry optimalboound, I have been fixed up already sharing a cabin etc. But thanks for following up and keep putting it out there you should find someone

Optimalbound likes this.
  5. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

This is a very cool and beautiful idea….thoughts can change DNA, lives and beliefs.

6. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Did you get an email, SeaHorse? I've been curious since Jack posted this earlier and am waiting to hear all about it! (Yup, I'm booked!)

7. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

He spoke about it on the QandA tonight…I'll let him explain more in the email, I just had to put my 2cents in here…I should have waited….glad I'll get to meet you though!!

8. must have missed that part of the Q and A

9. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Me too! I'm so excited to get to meet everybody.
    Ooooh-eeee! Ooooh-eeee! Baybee! Ooooh-eeee!
    Won't you let me take you on a "See Kruse"!!
    LOL :D;):rolleyes:

SeaHorse likes this.
  10. JMO

JMO Gold

I booked too...really exciting!

11. I didn't know there was a Q&A tonight? Did I miss something? Was that the regular January Q&A, I was thinking it should be coming up but heard nothing. Oops..............

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes.......it was last night.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We have an Optimal resolution talk with Dr. Anna Cabeca coming later this week........so the ladies should really like her info.......she is an adrenal fatigue and female hormone expert as an OB/GYN. Caroline, Josh and Stella met here live in April of 2014 at the AMMG and I am trying to convince her to come on cruise.

JMO likes this.
  14. Just booked with Catherine! Can hardly wait. Should be fun and educational.

Q'Rad Randy

SeaHorse and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

DH & I are coming. :)

16. I've been sitting on the fence because I've been trying to convince my better half....Erin just said she'd like to go....phoning the agent tomorrow. :)

17. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

I'm just pipe dreaming, I know. But still would like to ask a couple of questions just in case dreams become reality. (And right off the bat, I do realize this is members only.)

- are there rooms left? is it a matter of "only a few so act now"?
    - regarding the ports that will be visited (I do not have full cruise information) - will one need a passport? (as a US citizen) This is perhaps the most time-consuming chore to cross off one's list if they do not have one and want to attend the cruise.

Really, those are the two biggest questions I have. My 22nd wedding anniversary is in May and we never did go on a honeymoon... a girl can dream anyway...

(Oh let me throw in question number 3 which actually IS important - is there a seasickness biohack? :D )

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hope2Learn likes this.
  19. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I dont know about room...I hope there is still some. Some big unexpected bills have kept us from pulling the trigger yet....over 7K for this trip....eek!

You are not required to have a passport but the travel agent recommends it. Being a passenger on the ship it is not needed, however if anything ever "went wrong" you are technically out of the country. Its a better safe than sorry thing...

It is my understanding that seasickness is generally not an issue on these large ships....if that is not the case FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE LET ME KNOW! I spent last summer fishing the chesapeake with the family....well they fished...I vomited. Dont need a repeat this summer.

Martin and Hope2Learn like this.
  20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I asked about the passport too. You can even go ashore without one, to all of the ports. You just need a birth certificate (certified copy). When I traveled to Mexico previously I also needed a marriage license, because of the name change.

There are rooms left.

Hope2Learn likes this.