1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Kruse Cruise Thread

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Dec 9, 2014.

1. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

I'll be there. Already got my flights booked, with extra days in NOLA on the front end. BA air miles rock!

2. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

So how do you keep yourself "Occupied" while on hulled up on this thing??? You don't just sit by the pool, drinking cocktails all day???

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Rarely are you doing nothing.......everyday there is something to do.......and when there is no I go to the spa for a Tensegrity work out by women.

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  4. RobH

RobH Gold

Trying to make this happen...! Wife's gotta get time off work and we're in!

RobH, back again, sorry for the long absence. Now here to stay.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm in.......

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

you have been missed! All those cats and dogs and kids keeping you tied down????? not to mention your day job!

7. RobH

RobH Gold

had to get some formal education... kept me kind of overwhelmed... and the day job.... gotta make some changes there... dogs and cats and kids all good although kids keep growing despite cutting back their rations... 8^)

RobH

caroline and Shijin13 like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Kinda scary when an ER Doc says he has to get some formal education ....lol o_O

nicld and Shijin13 like this.
  9. Life is a fulltime learning process, either formal or informal.

10. RobH

RobH Gold

Trying to learn this Quantum Emergency Medicine thing .... Had to start with the basics. I'm afraid I'm nowhere close to finished trying to learn. I must have slept through the Quantum Biology Module in Med School and Residency...

I did finish Fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine and Certification in Age Management Medicine. Can now start to understand some of what was neglected in EM residency (hormones) and on to the next step... trying to figure out gainful employment as I continue my education and keep trying to fix myself!

RobH

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome back to the university of K
    Can't wait to see what you grow up to be Rob......Blazing some new trails I am sure......
    keep on keeping on - you have so much to offer.......

12. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

<sinks into chair> :( we are buying a house this year... so.. no-go-Kruse-cruse fun time for us...

I hope you all have an amazing time!!

13. I really want to go, and make it a family affair, too. On that note, definitely need a money hack. I'll start by working on my thoughts. :)

cantweight and Shijin13 like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

I need a money hack too......

Sandra and Shijin13 like this.
  15. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

I'm trying to figure out if I can make this work as I would really like to meet everybody. If I go, I will probably be travelling alone. Is anybody else in the "same boat"? (sorry for the pun :rolleyes:) Maybe we could look at sharing accommodations? It would not only be cheaper but a lot more fun! :)

cantweight likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

several singles have booked..........

17. looking to book in the next few days. wife is on board..

MrPinkies and Jude like this.
  18. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Emailed Catherine (from 'Travel Bye Design'), and got a quote for a single room. Apparently it's pretty pricey to go as a single person, and sharing a room is cheaper.

Anyone game to share a room with me? :)

TBH, I'd like more transparency out of the process so that more people are encouraged to attend .... At the very least, we should know what sorts of rooms are available, and how many slots are left available.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  19. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Wow - that would be a great way to do it Jude :)

20. Sandra

Sandra New Member

I would sooooo love to do this, but the dates clash with a family trip to Italy. Hopefully this cruise will become a regular thing :) I went on my first cruise a few months ago in the South Pacific and it was AMAZING! I felt so rejuvenated just after 7 days, and that was doing nothing in particular, just eating fresh food every day and walking on tropical islands ... can't wait to do it again soon