1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Kruse Cruise Thread

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Dec 9, 2014.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

I loved the connection I felt with you Gerry....... we did not talk that much but I felt it very strong.... just saying :love:
    Sometimes just spending time together and looking in each others eyes can be more than words

2. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Why we are important.

There is a good reason why a small group of humans start to look at things in a different light will create something way bigger. Some might think this is to much for us humans to bare, i think of many who left this forum...

In nature we see this small factor play a huge role, we have been shown it thru some posts but do most of us understand who big this is? What is it? The role of few and small.

Over and over again we see that when something goes to big, a small thing will change that in just a second. It is like watching a crowd filled with people dresses in black and just one in red, we spot it in a blink of a second. We see it in economy and in companies, the creative minds that stand out and always do change in business. We see it in music where some are real stars, way beyond the others, changing things over and over again. Why try to change the big group, the big society when it is way more natural to find these small particles that goes against every common sense...

That small change is not someone with a special gift, just a talent to see and change and that my friends are us.

caroline and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  3. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

I don't think I have posted since the cruise, I am still processing. I have a notebook full of notes and a heart full of feelings. I got what I wanted out of the cruise - to meet some amazing people I have only "known" online for a while and CONNECT with them. I wanted to be pulled back into something I had once completely immersed myself in. Just committing to the cruise did that as I scurried to "catch up" on the webinars (not that I managed to!) so that I could at least have as much knowledge as possible. Every single person enriched my experience and had something to teach me. I learned so much from the Q&A of others. I was not at all surprised that people from all lands, races, and walks of life and backgrounds could connect like that, because we all are striving to find optimal and when you are doing that, you know you cannot do it alone and it takes other people. People on the cruise were some of those people!! Like Gerry I wish I had been a little less shy in talking to people more, and to be fair I did get myself a good ways out of my comfort zone so I can't beat myself up too much. I drew strength, inspiration, and courage from all of your journeys and hope there will be more opportunities to meet like this. I was thrilled that my sister went and learned too - it is better for her to hear it from someone other than me, but that is just icing on the cake because it is ME that I need to work on (I hear you Jack!). And I am refreshed, renewed, and recommitted to moving the needle towards optimal.

Thank you to Jack for sharing yourself with us all these years and on the cruise, thank you to each and every person who was a fellow Kruse Cruiser, and double triple quadruple thanks to Sandy for making it happen and for sharing Jack with us. Now I just need to upload a freaking photo for my profile!

RobH, nicld and SeaHorse like this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Crater vacations ? self.gutenberg.org/articles/List_of_impact_craters_on_Earth

5. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^^Cool. Wonder if you get the same benefit from being around an active volcano? In Costa Rica we felt the best when hiking the volcano and the guide says that he loves doing it every day and feels so good when doing it (need to go back there). I felt that the volcanic rocks had so much energy.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Looks great Josh! beautiful setting and location..... can't wait!

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

We got the pics back today from the cruise so we will try to get them up here soon enough. Kevin Shea got this one for me and Sandy.

8. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Nice! Sandy has such a beautiful smile! :)

9. PaulG

PaulG New Member

beautiful photo, nice tan Sandy, so you do listen to Jack sometimes. :)

10. Inger

Inger Silver

11. Inger

Inger Silver

where did that pic go? I wanted to save it....... me in Jacks purple jacket.....

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

its on FB still

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

blue not purple

15. Inger

Inger Silver

how did I remember it was purple... so weird!

I still like it tho :) :) :) Thanks :)