1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Kruse Cruise Thread

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Dec 9, 2014.

1. RobH

RobH Gold

It is helpful to have a good battery charger ....

RobH

rlee314, Shijin13, Inger and 3 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

See Pat........I am a balanced Irishman........must be the 3/4 German in me huh? LOL

nicld and Paul T. like this.
  3. Good point..............being 'all' Irish can be a setup for disaster in the modern world...........the German 'brain' is smart enough to see some pitfalls.............I only 'read' the Germans not the same as being one.................

4. I know what you mean cantweight. I do it in a good spirit I would say...................I do it because I care about him (Dr Kruse). Everybody no matter how 'smart' can do with some 'care' even from un-likely quarters sometimes..............

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  5. jackware

jackware Kama'aina

If there's a Kruse Cruise next year, I'm there!

rlee314 and MrPinkies like this.
  6. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Something i felt and looking back on my life as a painting i always found clues why i sometimes in history felt something one might call that...

I think it is one of the best signs that i do not belong. Something that pointed some markers inside of me at the wrong direction, often when zoomed out i find one great mismatch, lost natural energy. But it is not just about gaining it, it is more about sharing it... Always when i used to do work i come to a point where i almost explode, systems are to dumb and dull, the people around me is not in sync anymore, one could say that entropy has reached a state where it is almost impossible to withstand it.

The word burnout is quite good because it is more how good the flow is. Force flow cost to much, force gain and wear and tear comes and nock on your door.

One great factor of this error today is the non complex world of computers. It is not information overload, it is the lost of it. Often today we make systems that should be easy and friendly to use but that makes us feel stressed, why? Because it is such a stupid tool that do not keep up with the tempo of a living thing.

Okey back to the thing called burnout. For about ten years now i never felt this, again why?

Turning the technology side of me away has given me so much greater chance to not get drained. Simply by switching the time from being at "work" for eight hours to be out in nature that time is like... Outstanding.

Being in nature and take those ideas, thoughts i have and put them in the right light they often get crystal clear. Problems get solved in seconds and they are no more, problems.

Greatest thing for me has been looking. To take away my eyes from dead things and pointing them to living has started a tsunami inside of me... This is something that many today are missing. Being inside a house, sitting in front of a computer, walking with a smartphone, looking thru a lense the whole time opens up wormholes you do not want in living life. This has also been a clue to why i can stand modern environment better BUT only when i share it with other living things AND we look at each other... Being in a place where you can look at eyes, bodies, movement and other things gives me a better hand at the poker table. I give and suck light! Also, i would give the advice to shut up. Just look and talk with your eyes and body. Again words are so low in bandwith compared to what we as living things are.

Is this also why some of us love being on a stage? When standing there and having many eyes locked on you can give you such a high that time and space expand, it is a state where we are connected, just like we once were BEFORE we got to smart. Most get stressed to be in front of a group of humans, can it be the tons of glimses that starts waves of energy passing inside of you and you feel for the first time in a long period, parts of you that gets energy. If you are out of sync with the brain and body you feel bad, in sync you get lifted BUT then again, there should not be any difference between the two of them because they are not isolated by nature.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    rlee314, RobH, Inger and 2 others like this.
  7. JMO

JMO Gold

I was home for a day after the cruise and left for Golden, CO. When I returned from the cruise, I lost 3 pounds. My weight is so incredibly stable it hardly ever moves so 3 lbs is a lot for me. I was in CO for 6 days...when I returned stepped on the scale and I had gained the 3 lbs I lost plus 3 more. Today I'm down 2. Magnetism is big. Alot of the parents we were there with complained every morning about not being able to sleep...hypoxia. I slept well...but I used to go to Denver for work and I always remember not sleeping so my redox must be better. Whew....a busy couple weeks for me. Back to CT and oysters!

TerrierMom, rlee314, Jude and 4 others like this.
  8. Inger

Inger Silver

well....... I think this is HUGE.........

9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I really am blessed in that John (DH) is both my bestfriend, lover, husband, and partner. we bring each other up, and balance each other out. its truly amazing how it works. I love everything about our relationship, including when we disagree, argue and fight - as while it tests us, it strengthens us as a unit. We're both anodes and cathodes in each other's life.

Patrick my DH is 1/2 Irish, 1/2 Russian.

nicld and cantweight like this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

It was VERY nice to meet your husband... and your kids, Gretchen :) :) :)

cantweight and RobH like this.
  11. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Inger I loved meeting you. and Chaos keeps talking about you and how she's going to out eat you on oysters the next time we see each other....

nicld, cantweight and RobH like this.
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

LOL..... Chaos is just way too cute...... and it was sooo fun to eat oysters with her ;)

Shijin13 and RobH like this.
  13. RobH

RobH Gold

It was wonderful meeting both you you and your kids are adorable Gretchen. I only wish I'd started mine on oysters and shellfish when younger -- working on that now. Come to think of it first time I ate oyster was 44 yo so they are definitely getting a head start on me. Never liked fish or seafood as a kid (grew up inland with really nasty "filet of sole" as fish) and didn't start eating salmon til prob 30ish. So I have a lot of catch up (DHA ReFeed) to do.

This arrives tonight... Jack showed it to me. Way cool. My plan is cooked oysters at least once a week for family -- (way more for me)

https://theoysterbed.com/product/le-grande-the-full-dozen

Breakfast this AM is Oysters ala Kruse (the spinach / oyster dish once demonstrated on video) while sitting with, er, full sun exposure (!) Nevery would have predicted my life would come to this.... 8^)

What a great trip loved meeting all of you -- sorry didn't get to spend more time with each and every one.

RobH

rlee314, cantweight and MrPinkies like this.
  14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

@RobH Enjoyed meeting you, your wife and your boys! I think we've all got a good amount of work before us regarding DHA Refeeds! I'm glad we came down and met everyone. This is going into my All time top 10 vacations of my life.

fitness@home likes this.
  15. my biggest pow moment from the entire cruise was how many peoples health was affected by personal "burnout" issues such as work, and relationships
    interpersonal communication defects are seldom spoken about in health circles but the cruise uncovered that it was the main thunderstorm that affected most people's health. i made the call to jack that one persons description of their life story to me was like a description of a pinata that had been hit too many times.
    when there have been too many insults to the system crawling back to health (holding energy - or candy in the broken pinata story) seems a daunting task.

pat i found your story very touching too.

Joe Gavin, Optimalbound, Jude and 3 others like this.
  16. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

yes, an expanded definition of "toxic environment" was a big takeaway for me as well. lots of meaningful interactions, though looking back i wish i personally made time for more opportunities to real-talk with others during that week. Jack did a tremendous job paying attention to what might be up with individual thunderstorms, and enzyme-like getting the right people talking to each other and listening to each other.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

live events allow for enzyme moments.

18. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

When life is viewed through the lens of frequencies and energies, then the expanded definition of toxic environment makes a lot of sense. In my experience, there are frequencies that resonate and those that don't, whether it's art, foods, music, textures, or other people's energies. All could be explained by frequency, and it's rarely a case of neutral. I know what it feels like when deep resonance happens, whether it's a phrase of music that takes my breath away or a connection with another human being that goes beyond words. We even talk about it as "being on the same wavelength". In resonance, 2 + 2 is greater than 4 because the frequencies join and enhance each other. Conversely, in non-resonance (or dissonance) they can damp each other out. Now think about what happens in your relationships or your work environment - does it enhance your energy or damp it out?

In doing transformational training, which I do now, it initially involves understanding the other person's context and meeting them where they are. When you drop into intuition the second part of that, meeting others where they are, becomes much easier. I think it's reading and matching energy, getting resonance, and then walking a path together.

I wish I'd had more connections on the cruise, to allow more opportunities for those 'enzyme moments'. I let shyness get the better of me....
    Yet, the ones I had were transformational for me.

Jude, RobH, thisbirdhaswings and 2 others like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love this Gerry .... meeting people where they are......

20. Inger

Inger Silver

Gretchen... I forgot to say how nice it was to meet YOU too!!! :) :) :)
    You are one awesome, strong lady :) no wonder your husband is crazy about you...lol