1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Kruse Cruise Thread

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Dec 9, 2014.

1. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

In all likelihood I'll be able to make the trip to the US come June again. Travel as a bachelor is always easy :D

How do members book a place though? The page of the main site doesn't give any info (http://jackkruse.com/2015-kruse-cruise/), and the member's dashboard also doesn't have a signup form of anything like that.

Danny and Shijin13 like this.
  2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    smart cat and Shijin13 like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cathy is awesome.........And Yew if you need anything we can work on that when your in NOLA in a few weeks.

4. I plan on being there! :)
    Q'Rad Randy

5. nicld

nicld Gold

I would love to but the 20th anniversary trip to Costa Rica in April will tap the funds.

6. nicld

nicld Gold

We fly Southwest when we go to Denver and I don't think it is too bad. The no assigned seating is a bit annoying though.

7. cantweight

cantweight Gold

My youngest asked me just last week if we could please go to Disney this year as he has never been. I asked him this morning on the way to school if he had to choose would he rather go to Disney world or go to New Orleans for a cruise with Dr Kruse and CT people.

He picked the cruise...amazed.

Getting closer to making it happen....I am so damned excited!

sjoshua and Shijin13 like this.
  8. cantweight

cantweight Gold

@Shijin13 umm....there is a Tequila bar on this ship....you know where to find me

9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Hell... I'll be right there with you..... hopefully bring the grandparents to manage Chaos and Havoc....

cantweight likes this.
  10. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

My family is excited about this too....for a variety of reasons. Seems like there is something to keep us all engaged under the sun

Gretchen....my younger daughter is an ace babysitter.....

11. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

One more thing to entice my husband into it ;)

cantweight likes this.
  12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Awesome!!!

13. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

actually I upgraded to Silver recently, but my forum account is not reflecting the upgrade. shrug

Hope2Learn and sjoshua like this.
  14. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

With us, one toddler and a 6 month old + taxes and fees the initial total I got was nearly $3k. that's probably still a deal for an all included cruise, but adding close to $2k for flight, etc means I still gotta hack this based on our financial context haha. it'll work out somehow. i'm in contact with someone who is keeping an eye out if any family deals etc might come up.

Shijin13 likes this.
  15. I'm going...never been on a Cruise...can we listen to the Lonely Island "On a Boat" at least once?

MrPinkies and Shijin13 like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Joe I can ask about that

17. nice one yew. we are close to booking in the next few weeks. hafta decide what else to tie into a holiday over that way
    maybe mexico

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Playa Del Carmen is the place you should visit in Mexico........2 hrs from NOLA and the beach is awesome.

LBK, Josh (Paleo Osteo) and Shijin13 like this.
  19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Tulum for me. I was going to recommend Caye Caulker in Belize but then I remembered the hum of the electricity substation you hear every where.

20. anything with the word playa in it sounds fitting :p

caroline likes this.