1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Kruse Cruise Thread

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Dec 9, 2014.

1. I am considering reaching USA for the cruise next year
    WHO IS GONNA BE THERE??

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Memememememmememeee!!!

fitness@home likes this.
  3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

trying to make it happen.... as a family affair....

4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

^^^ us too....really want the kids to come

5. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Would make a great birthday present for me. I'm a June baby.

How many spots are left? Anyone know?

Will continue dropping mega hints to DH ;) Already sent him the email with details.

Sally, when are you coming back through Houston? I need your hubby's help persuading him...

6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Road trip?????

cantweight likes this.
  7. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

We're hoping to be there. Based on the info I got for total cost on just the cruise I have to do some hacking on the finances to figure out how to make it happen.

8. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

I was under the impression this was a 'members only' thing. I see you also list as a 'New Member' type; do you know differently Joe?

9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

that's what we're doing @JoeBranca gotta make the #s work.... and hit my parents in Idaho this year too.... the cruise will be cheaper than the trip to Idaho

10. yall got nothing on my costs!!

11. cantweight

cantweight Gold

^^^There's 5 of us...ain't gonna be cheap :p

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

cruise is cheapest family vacation cause food and lodging included........Plus before cruise we will probably have a get together in the French Quarter for those who book early.

Sandra, cantweight and Shijin13 like this.
  13. Jude

Jude Gold

Want,want want. Trying to avoid stuffing redox more with air travel, so looking at a boat trip across the Pacific and linking up that way. Off to meet travel consultant today...we may have to sell up!:eek:

Shijin13 likes this.
  14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

No southwest cattle company for you....

15. i dont know what that means :(

16. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Southwest airlines = cheap airline travel if you're willing to be herded like cattle, have no assigned seats and suffer not sitting with your party while traveling....

I always "Moo" when I board. the flight attendants are known to sing the safety briefing, the entire crew is responsible for cleaning the cabin btwn flights (Pilots included)

sound economic principles are behind it. they operate 737s (easy to maintain) buy their fuel in bulk years - first company to do so (now everyone in the industry does it).

MrPinkies likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Southwest also flies direct to NOLA.........just sayin.

Shijin13 likes this.
  18. sounds like tiger airways over here

19. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

oh yeah... we know that...