1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Klinghardt Neurotoxin Elimination Protocol

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by chocolate, May 21, 2012.

1. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://customers.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/9steps.htm

Approved by:

American Academy of Neural Therapy and

Institute of Neurobiology (Bellevue, WA, USA)

Institute for Neurobiologie (Stuttgart, Germany)

Academy for Balanced NeuroBiology Ltd (London, United Kingdom)

This lecture was presented by Dietrich Klinghardt M.D., Ph.D. at the Jean Piaget Department at the University of Geneva, Switzerland Oct. 2002 to physicians and dentists from Europe, Israel, several Arab countries and Asia.

There is also a mercury amalgam one on the page.

2. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_7396/is_315/ai_n42061272/pg_5/

A sensible approach to eliminating neurotoxins

by Dietrich Klinghardt

Dosage: Take 15 drops of BioPure cilantro tincture in hot water 3 times per day prior to a meal and at bedtime (during the vagus-dominant sleep phase, many detox functions are most active), or 30 minutes after taking chlorella. Cilantro causes the gallbladder to dump bile--containing the excreted neurotoxins--into the small intestine. The bile release occurs naturally as we are eating and is much enhanced by cilantro. As noted, if no chlorella is taken, the abundant nerve endings of the ENS reabsorb most neurotoxins as they travel through the small intestine. Gradually increase dose for full benefit. In the initial phase of the detox, cilantro should be given 5 days on, 2 days off.

The proprietary (or not) protocol is pretty simple.

Martha Barger likes this.

3. Thanks Chocolate...you have such good resources. This sounds really interesting! I think I may have to try it for my foggy brain. I wonder could you use psyllium husks and betonite clay instead?

4. chocolate

chocolate Silver

I have no idea. I would take clay or charcoal, I guess. I don't know what psyllium husks would do. I heard they disturb your gut flora and injure the villi. I just heard it on the radio or a podcast.

5. Ummm. That's for that chocolate! You are a wealth of knowledge!! Are you in the medical field?? I mean, is this more than a side thing for you ?

6. chocolate

chocolate Silver

No, I just fooled around a lot with care giving in Canada for a sick relative. She went to a naturopath a far too late, but he really helped, was really honest, and attentive. I started paying attention. Not well enough, I have a sick kid I'm trying to "hack". I don't think conventional medicine is the answer... Just facts based knowledge.

7. Then I wish you the best of luck for you and your kid! Prayers too

Martha Barger likes this.
  8. skline@peak.org

skline@peak.org New Member

Thanks, Chocolate. That is a very impressive paper. I'm going to get some chlorella and some cilantro tincture. And I can grow cilantro and garlic both, though my sister's garlic from Colorado (ancient sea bed) will have better selenium than Oregon-grown. Selenium is notoriously lacking in our soils.

9. skywaykate

skywaykate Gold

10. Martha Barger

Martha Barger Martha Ray

Thank you for outling that. Appreciated.

This thread was from 2012 and all the links are dead.

Did find Klinghardt currently sharing a protocol on SARS Covid 2

11. Martha Barger

Martha Barger Martha Ray

kim johnson likes this.