1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Jigsaw

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by dantothep, Jan 7, 2015.

1. dantothep

dantothep Follow life's little clues...

I'm thinking i couldn't have found the right study...

2. dantothep

After listening to my body and observing patterns, and having some accupucture (who told me i have inflamed liver that is having trouble clearing waste products). I also noticed that after red meat (pastured lamb and beef) and a session before bed of the cold fat buster, i had a better nights sleep (cfb alone wasn't successful), heartmath score improved that morning, and felt more energetic the following day. Upon rising nicotine (2mg sublingual) also increased the pressure around the liver area for me (have noticed this before).

I have come up with the following hypothesis:

1. I may have been slightly anaemic.
    2. This was aggravated by a slight increase in Altitude. http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/106/4/1441?sso-checked=true
    3. This has affected P450, and fatty acid metabolism, and downstream detox pathways. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2492336

Probably a massive stab in the dark, my understanding of biochemistry and biophysics is very poor.

Anyone like to take this apart? Or provide any hacks to get better fast?

on a tangent: Also I still don't understand how smelly urine post ingestion of asparagus is a sign of poor redox.

3. dantothep

More reading would indicate I still have big pregnenolone steal. Last labs had SHBG high, and LDL high:

reRead this and thought - more work to do.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/oxidized-ldl-levels.12992/

Its just bugging me why moving to a better environment would cause these issues. Does the liver need to do more work to convert the UV light to Sulfated Vit D?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  4. dantothep

TIME#14 has probably answered more about my lifelong health (or lack of) than any other blog.

1. Scoliosis - Check
    2. Degenerative Disc - Check
    3. Early Neurodegenerative symptoms at 35 - Check.
    4. Health effects linked with lower atmospheric oxygen (one trip to Maui's volcano left me crippled with Pnuemonia for months) - Check
    5. Psuedohypoxia patterns with various declines in health - Check. Living at 300M currently has given me swollen hands and feet and Reynaud's in hands and face.

I guess I will start on Methylene Blue + Strong UV and see what happens. I'll post daily.

As recently I haven't been doing well with nightshades either (which were ok in London), I will leave Nicotine alone unless I see no real benefits with MB.

pps I read these blogs now in the sunset from my garden, and in the morning sun. Some of the more detailed biochemistry information is starting to make sense. Still a long way from a physics degree though :)

5. dantothep

Day 1 of MB (1 drop on wrist skin of Oxidal, approx. 0.4mg)

Nothing to report.

Day 2 of MB (1 drop in spring water pre-AM sun, oral* approx 0.4mg)

-Nice increase in energy and mental clarity esp noted as i had picked up a low grade chest infection.
    -Glass of red wine at sunset made me feel very very sleepy.

Day 3 of MB (2 drops in spring water pre-AM sun, oral* approx 0.8mg)

-Was feeling really tired on waking so tried a double dose.
    -Was too much felt the MAOI properties quite strongly, rushes and tingles not to dissimilar to times of a mis-spent youth.

Felt odd effects from:

Breakfast raw liver smoothie - intense energy rush and mental focus with a 3 hour tapering off finishing with a gut ache.
    Two mouthfuls of Green tea & 80% chocolate - too much energy very strong caffeine high not too dissimilar to coffee (which i don't drink as i climb the walls after a cup).
    Wine - again knocked all energy out of me.

Day 4 no MB

-Still feel a bit NT high, so decided no dose was the way to go.
    -Days is still going, will report back later.

*not taking into account possible losses due to gut absorption.

6. dantothep

p.s. Before starting the MB i had some mild Reynauds on hands with some swelling and also Eczema come up on hands, no other inflammation symptoms really (gut is fine, feel pretty limber). Eczema seems worse post MB.