1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Jigsaw

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by dantothep, Jan 7, 2015.

1. dantothep

dantothep Follow life's little clues...

Long time since updating, i'm not an avid one for posting all the time. Have generally been good and no repeat of the brain issues faced this time last year, however I came down with a cough as everyone else did. It stuck around for a few people in the family, I tried my best as one does to fight it without penicillin, CT, 660nm UFO, outdoor light, indoor black light. Looked like it was going (after a 4 week struggle) but then turned into a lovely dose of Pneumonia (diag Chest Xray), and out came the anitbiotics.

Starting to feel better now after 4 days of a 7 days but need to put together a plan of recovery.

-Vit D improve
    -gut flora
    -improve my breathing

My Vit D must be in the tank as the past 3 years i get ill on the same week every year.

So to build the Vit D I have four options as I see it in the UV deficient UK:

1. Escape to somewhere in the tropics or Southern hemisphere for two weeks. Not in budget but would be nice.
    2. Tanning beds with CT pre and post, not sure how to safely get the UV in the eye, JK alluded to it in another post. POssibly do this for a 6 x 10 min sessions over two weeks. Should have done this before the last Vit D in UK in Oct (to avoid seasonal mismatch) and will next year. This is more of an emergency repair job.
    3. Use these for a few hours each day - http://www.exo-terra.com/en/products/solar_glo.php
    4. Build a UFO light with 298 to 316 nm LED (dependant on avail), thinking as this would be more targeted as I read some where that this was the best band for minimizing and maximising D production.

Gut flora will improve with Sauerkraut and other pickles.

I have found an experienced buteyko breathing teacher near me, i'm looking at this as lung physio, also considering using a heart math to improve HRV.

Any thoughts most welcome as always.

Dan

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

all good ideas.......but the best idea is a plan to move to a constant UV source region with low population density

3. dantothep

If the above can generate me enough dopamine, then It will happen. But I guess the most southerly point in Europe wouldn't even constantly emit enough UV throughout the year. South Africa maybe...

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Southern Europe is plenty good...........The Med coast is subtropical

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

South Africa is way too far from Equator

6. dantothep

UV index is only 1-2 in southern spain this time of year. But sun is pretty consistent. Property is cheap. I'm sold.

7. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

LOOOL Jack you need to learn your geography. Northern point in south africa is within the tropics, southern point is a whooping 35 deg south. South Africa is where there is about the most sun intensity right now I think.(sunshine hours, solar angle, day length). And one of the sunniest country in the world in general.
    Southern europe is barely ok. (rest of europe is not Ok). Still pretty low levels if you consider the whole world.

I've got the big issues with dopamin in winter(not motivated to do anything.. you know), and only so much can be done with mitigation, so I am trying to check where to go for the rest of my life in term of seasons. .

Another big thing for me is... We europeans-americans are pretty rich. How hard is it for us to move seasonally where the gdp per capita is 10 to 100 times less basically... Not very hard compared to the opposite..

For a quick escape you can go to morroco or canaries(30 deg north) (from paris) for about 15-30€ with ryanair.

8. dantothep

Alas there is no quick escape when one supports a family of five!

nicld likes this.
  9. dantothep

It's been a long time since i posted. Following the principles taught by JK (and experimenting with various hacks) brought me out of a dark place, and post Pneumonia (and moving from our office with its <50m proximity to 3 cell phones masts in March) that i found myself in better health than i have experienced a long time even in London. I trialled the idea post March of working from home, found out it worked and then decided to leave London for Southern Spain, for less EMF more UV and a more laidback way of life (v. cheap seafood helps too).

Now after 5 weeks of living here; i was expecting to feel amazing - but i don't. In fact i feel about 60% as bad as when i started this diary. My wife and kids feel the benefit just not me.

Symptoms:

0. Swelling of joints esp. hands and feet. not consistently.

1. Brain fog

2. Low energy esp. after food (fat being the worst offender) L

3. Eczema on hands and feet

4. Leaky gut issues, alternating Bristol chart; abdominal distension, gas.

5. Feeling of time being speeded up, the day disappearing.

6. Nocturia

7. Lost some muscle mass.

Environment:

· UV Index 7-12 most days

· Temp 28-35c (82-95f)

· LF EMF – Less than 0.2 mGuass in the whole house.

· RF EMF – AV between 0.003-0.0110 mW/m2

· Grounding most of the day on marble, or on grass in garden.

· Still in front of a PC in a room with two large windows for approx. 7 hrs/day 5/days/week. w/BluTechs.

· Take about 1-2.5 hours outside a day in weekdays and 6hrs plus in weekends (more than London), from 0730-2130. Mostly without anything other than shorts, not burning, tanning evenly.

· Heart Math scores are still pretty high.

I thought at first it was a mismatch as i fell into the Spanish lifestyle, late lunch/dinner etc. Realised i didn't have a few staples in my diet that i know are beneficial for my N=1, bone broths, turmeric etc. So I adjusted to a more quantum meal pattern and added a few of things back into my diet; which has helped but not enough. Still a few things missing, CT (which I was only doing once a week submerged in London, which worked better than 7 days a week for me, still occasional CFB post exercise/pre Red light), and Epsom salt baths.

The weekends are mostly spent on the beach, after which I always feel much better.

In southern Europe most of the coast is dominated by hills that fall into the coast line, creating very beautiful and dramatic scenery. Trouble is that gives you two options, you live in a fairly congested coast with the nnEMF that it brings, or you live in the hills. I gambled that less EMF but slight elevation was a more optimal choice. I went from 100m in London to 230m here near Malaga.

Of course I have re-read:

https://www.jackkruse.com/ubiquination-1-bio-hacking-altitude-suicide-loss-muscle-mass/

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ltitude-ubiquination-one-is-live.12990/page-1

https://www.jackkruse.com/tensegrity-7-black-hole-sun-come/

So I’m guessing I’m pseudohypoxic, my mito have become less condensed, lost tensegrity and are now effluxing Ca+, which is preventing the conversion to sulfates in my skin; this time from the change in Alt. rather than the nnEMF soup from London.

If I tested for BUN/Cr ratio and Vit D I’m guessing these markers would show me as being pretty low redox.

Is this just an Adjustment Phase to altitude, how do I speed up the adjustment by slowing down time other than the 5 min 660nm light?

CT – in order to submerge I really need to test myself the water source for fluoride, anyone got any ideas on how to test this? I know that Malaga city was fluoridated, but its 35 mins drive from here, so we are probably on a different reservoir.

So did i bet wrong on the Altitude being better than nnEMF soup? Any other hack for altitude/ideas/feedback much appreciated as always….

P.s. Haven’t read the Time blogs as yet due to being time poor (oh the irony).

10. Ski coach

Ski coach Gold

"Still in front of a PC in a room with two large windows for approx. 7 hrs/day 5/days/week. w/BluTechs."

Have you checked with a body voltage meter? Perhaps the power is not properly grounded or something is causing high body voltage in the work space. Are the windows open? Read the Time blogs--they are enlightening!

11. dantothep

A good idea, something I hadn't considered...time to buy that extra long grounding cable and crocodile clips!

12. Clayton

Clayton New Member

And are you running wifi? As well a lot of computers still send out an RF signal looking for wifi networks even when you have ethernet hooked up

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

14. dantothep

Hey Clayton,

Good suggestion, I have tested the whole office area with the CORNET MD18 and hacked each and every device, until there is no wifi output ( i work in technology) - found a printer that even when turned off gave out a load of wifi freq band EMF - so the printer is turned on to print then power executed every day!

Office position RF EMF – AV between 0.003-0.0110 mW/m2.

Dan

15. dantothep

Not Quite Jack! ;)

16. dantothep

With WIFI the readings are more like RF EMF – AV between 0.030-0.3100 mW/m2.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Then read the latest NTP toxicity data and compare numbers. You'll learn something

18. dantothep

The one aimed at Cell Phone's? http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html

I'm still struggling with the fact that I have gone from a very high nnEMF home and office to a lower one, yet i feel worse in the lower nnEMF environment...the heat and altitude must exacerbate the effects??

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Google NTP study and toxicity......it was just published.

20. dantothep

If it is this study - http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html

Then it is basically irrelevant to my environment, because:

1. It utilises old GSM technology which differs to current models for the multiplexing and packet switching of data, for LTE/4G/3G/Blutooth/wifi/etc
    2. They beamed 9 hours a day of RF at the rats - no one uses their phone for this length of time. Definitely no one in this group :). I don't even use a cell phone anywhere near mito dense organs.

Best comment on the study:

Cellphone makers are desperate to enable more and more "sleep cycles" in which all radios power down, because this is one of the best methods of offering a tolerably long battery life. Yes, a phone checks in regularly, but if there's little data to transmit, it rapidly sleeps for the majority of the time. You can hear some of the RF output when you put your cellphone near an audio amplifier, it sounds like morse code buzzing. You can trigger more of it by calling the phone, or downloading data to it. But most of the time, like near 100%, it does not emit that strong RF.

Also, NO, cellphones do not operate in the same band as microwave ovens, well, specifically, the cellular radios don't, but yeah, the wifi radio found in modern smartphones does use 2.4GHz. But these radios are used over shorter ranges <100 meters, and are lower power than the cellular radios. And NO, cellular frequencies don't warm your meat, but Wifi's 2.4GHz wifi signals theoretically do, because that is a resonating frequency of water. Which is also why microwave ovens heat foot at 2.4GHz. RF needs to be precise multiples of 2.4GHz to resonate our wet human meat, so cellular frequencies of 700, 800. 900, 1900, 2100, 2700 MHz, etc. do NOT resonate and heat us.

Radiation like Chernobyl is NOTHING like RF radios. You are talking about sub-atomic high-energy radioactive particles, and comparing them to WiFi, that suggests a lack of comprehension. If my phone were ANYTHING like radioactive fallout, I'd throw it in the ocean today.

The human body is not composed of water only and therefore a range of microwave frequencies are absorbed by proteins, lipids, etc... Therefore, cellphones have the same heating effect as ovens. However, it is to be noted that many studies show that there are non-thermal effects which are known to hinder enzymes from functioning properly. The enzymes which protect and which repair DNA, if hindered, can indirectly result in DNA damage, which is the first stage in the development of cancer. Another non-thermal effect is the generation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) due to the stimulation of Voltage-Gated Calcium Channels in cells. ROS are known to damage DNA and other cell components.