1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The iodine Thread!!!

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by August, Apr 17, 2012.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

thyr.jpg
    yada yada . and then he continues at 40:00 "that does not mean that you will die of cancer it just means that you have cells with precancerous potential.. "

Shout a scary piece of news and then sort of take it back with a whisper. Not impressed...[/QUOTE]

Still @Lahelada there is a 100% chance that you and I die plus I'm making up a pre-pre-cancerous potential state here on the spot.

Your post reminded me of a big part that started my journey. Here is a picture of a med I was prescribed in 2015:
    View attachment 14547

I still have the bottle to remind me to keep going and improving. It still has a quantity of 30 pills in it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    John Schumacher and Martha Ray like this.
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

,@drezy I am in an area that is not even 3g so my cells are currently thriving. ;)
    Agree with you about the 100%.Buddhists say that taking your first breath you start to die.
    I will look at the rest of your post when I am back in the EMF soup.

JanSz likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Lahelada
    I have recently come across a new (to me) supplement
    Thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH)
    do you have any experience with it?
    In the alternative world, only natural thyroid hormone is given.
    @DrEttinger

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@JanSz I have no tried, but I do not hink I would either. Any substance directed at improving hyroid function seems like taking a whip to a tired horse to me . The problem starts further upstream and should be tackled tthere.

Unless you hink that the beneficial effect will eventually translate back to the functioning o the HPA axis itself over time. I have not seen evidence, but I also have not looked that hard. My subjective suspicion is that taking TRH would be a "Waiting for GOdot" game where you would be tied to supplementation for a good while or longer.