1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The iodine Thread!!!

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by August, Apr 17, 2012.

1. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Yes…I'm getting the optic part now….and that the Vit A cycle is only brought back on line by proper circadian rhythms being reestablished….. so if I can't do it where I'm living in the winter, I have to live somewhere else during the winter….the tanning bed wasn't the right thing this winter.

rlee314 and Shijin13 like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

where did i teach you about Vitamin A already? Pseudotumor cerebri blog..........another BOOM I always leave crumbs. Y'all just don't see them because you need more electrons to perceive it. As we move along.......you collect more electrons.

Shijin13 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just think to the beginning of this blog I have created..........remember where you were in understanding then........consider where you are now. You think that journey was easy to create? I had to think long and hard how to get you to this level without making your head explode.

I use the spin of electrons to create curiosity in you in every blog. You call it crumbs. I call it using the info in the subatomic particles to my advantage

Shijin13 likes this.
  4. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I also remember you saying that all my 23&me stuff was around light signalling when we talked about it a few years ago…that stuck in my head believe me.

Shijin13 likes this.
  5. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

So I have a deficit in my environment of the light I need to capture though my skin and eyes, my brain is not able to use or get enough energy, I have a deficit in my collagen structure which doesn't allow for water to charge separate and I'm ending up with very few electrons in my system for most of the year. Will NOT be doing this another winter. My heart started to show me where I'm heading unless I start collecting more electrons/photons/protons pronto. And in my case eating really well, following protocols etc. has been great but not nearly enough to really get to the deep healing.

Shijin13 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you just got smarter.

Shijin13 likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read what I just wrote to Bruce on the blog. it ties to you. Ironically he is in NH too. Maybe a quantum sign for you.

Shijin13 likes this.
  8. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I like that swing analogy….I can see that really clearly and I'll remember the brain's job to remove mass from an electron and change it to a photon….which releases to be available energy. And that this light/energy comes into the system through optics.

We're coming up on a year with the magnetico….sleep is really good, so I'm hoping to experience the electron tipping point this summer and next winter I will take the magnetico with us to where ever we're going. During May-September this place feels really good and healing.

It could have been enough to do all the changes that I've done….there was no way of knowing until all the changes were made….but now I know it wasn't enough.

Shijin13 likes this.
  9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yes, the swing analogy is helpful, thanks Bruce wherever you are. It sure is easier to push someone on a swing if you time it right.
    It makes me think of frequency waves. A second wave can make the first amplify greatly. Or they can cancel each other out. Guess the energy from that banana in winter gets canceled out by the different frequency of the winter sun.

SeaHorse and Shijin13 like this.
  10. av8r

av8r New Member

Your welcome... this helped me with my swing analogy http://profmattstrassler.com/articl...asics/mass-energy-matter-etc/mass-and-energy/
    Your welcome... this helped me get me construct that analogy in my head; http://profmattstrassler.com/articl...asics/mass-energy-matter-etc/mass-and-energy/

Jude and Shijin13 like this.
  11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks Bruce the aviator!

Shijin13 likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sally go back and re read EE 6.......most important blog I wrote. Channel the swing analogy.........then insert the word soliton. BOOM.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When I am done.........y'all will all read EE 6 with new eyes.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anything "massless" in nature is found in the human brain. Massless bosons are photons and solitons. Electrons are fermions. I wrote the following in my Quantum Brain blog. Solitons, massless bosons or coherent polarization waves are likely all synonymous sources of energy. We know from diffusion weighted MRI that neurons swell just prior to activation. This swelling could begin a soliton in the brain just like an earthquake begins a tsunami in the ocean. In deep water one never realizes the size or power of the wave, but as the depth and thickness of the water column changes the waves power gets bigger. From the brain’s cortical mantle to the outflow white matter tracts the diameter of the pathways of CSF narrow dramatically. This anatomic arrangement is ideal for generation of solitons. We know experimentally from physics that these types of soliton waves can be confined and propagated as beams of energy to be 15 nanometers in diameter. This also happens to be the exact inner diameter of the microtubules everywhere in our body. This is a massively important size relationship to remember as the blog rolls on. I do not think this situation is a happen-chance coincidence at all. I think it is part of quantum fractal design. It is what forms the power to evolve consciousness in human life. We stimulate solitons when we touch or massage our tissues. Modern research shows that relatively long-lived dark solitons have been produced and studied extensively even in biology. Tsunami’s are a great example of a soliton in nature.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  15. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I'm taking outside to read under a pine tree right now.

Tanya likes this.
  16. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

17. Josh

Josh Gold

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

The neuron would swell, but nn EMF would disrupt the building tsunami with waves of its own. We would get no huge tide of energy and information to inundate our semiconductors. Maybe the lap of a few waves, but it doesn't exceed the threshold level of energy that is needed.

I like Jack's tsunami analogy better than the swing after all, sorry Bruce! But how about this... We push the swing, but this huge EMF wind shear interferes, and the kid goes sideways, perilously close to the metal supports! No fun today.

Josh and av8r like this.
  19. av8r

av8r New Member

Not too close to the supports, last thing we need is an accident on the quantum playground! :)

20. Melanie Procter

Melanie Procter New Member

So, r u saying that T3 is involved in the production of hydroxylase which is a co factor of estrogen?