1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Human Charger

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Michael Polito, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

This may have been brought up in a prior thread, but I came a cross an ad about the HumanCharger. UV free full spectrum light to give the body a boost. Does anyone have any experience with it? www.HumanCharger.com

2. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

IF this passes muster, I'd have to be seriously intrigued since having implanted UV-blocking intra-ocular lenses (IOLs) after cataract extraction just 4 months before I discovered this site and began my journey with the 'new paradigm!' (Talk about 'timing!')

One of the first articles I found after becoming introduced to Light, Water & nnEMFs indicated there is some clinical research on blue-blocking IOLs for older patients, especially when autoimmune conditions are a factor. (Too bad my, otherwise world-class, eye surgeon didn't 'see' that when he saw my medical records! I wrote him about it but got no response. I can only hope he considers this for future cataract patients.)

This quote is found on the How It Works page: Notice the light is 'UV-free.'

Start your bright light therapy

Simply push the power button and the UV-free, calibrated white light will start flowing through your ear canals to the light-sensitive regions of your brain.

I went to the Human Charger research site but I don't have the background to determine if the cited publications/references match to support the marketing claims. Thanks for bringing this up, Michael. I look forward to more consideration on this device.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    Michael Polito likes this.
  3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I don't think they understand the sun very well. So that makes me doubt their whole product.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator