1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The HOLOCAUST AND COVID.......birds of a feather

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This immersive exhibit at the Chicago Holocaust museum about how people never learn from history and keep doing the same stuff over and over even when you would think they would know better is really pretty amazing.

[​IMG]

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I need to come back and read this often....especially when I have little doubts creeping in about what we are doing.

John Warner and Richard Watson like this.
  5. :mad:

John Warner likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Booster mandates are far worse than the original vaccine mandates, which were horrific enough. That’s b/c we have much more evidence that the vaccines don’t stop transmission, that boosters pose a tangible risk to certain groups, & they appear much less effective against omicron

7. Agreed !
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/mast-cell-dysfunction.26565/#post-307342

Specifically,
    • Post vaccine reports (after market data) shows lowered immune system response(s).
    • The "vaccine" successfully infects the human cells; however, because of the lowered immune response, these infected cells mutate the virus. This is known a selective pressure, resulting in a survival advantage for the variant virus. The human becomes the transmitter, spreading the mutated variant of the infection human to human.
    • The booster(s) push harder on the "weakened" immune system creating greater selective pressure. What variant potential which comes from these infected human cells maybe more than just "natural" selectivity.
    • These "vaccines" contain much more than just a cloned COVID virus plus SPIKE gain-of-function. They contain nnEMF reactive material.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    John Warner likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think the argument I've heard is "the Nazis didn't start with the holocaust". It's all a matter of framing. Meaning Nazis didn't start doing evil, they built up to it and tore down Germany's democracy before people realized what was happening. The idea is that America might end the same way.

First, German "democracy" was in ruins before the Nazis ever took over. It was an experiment put into place after WW1 and doubted by many Germans from the start, who preferred the authoritarianism they had grown up with from the constitutional monarchy they had under Wilhelm.. The Great Depression was its final coffin nail.

By the early 30s, a majority of Germany's legislators (and people) were openly opposed to democracy. The last few prime ministers (chancellors) ruled using emergency powers. German democracy was already fatally wounded and bleeding out when Hitler was made chancellor in 1933.

Second, the Nazis were already clearly Nazi. Political violence was their method. Well before coming to power, Nazi stormtroopers (Sturmabteilung) regularly beat up their enemies, often killing them. It is impossible to overstate how common political violence was in Germany.

There was also nothing secret about Nazi beliefs. Hitler had screamed them out in speech after speech. His horrid opus "Mein Kampf" (My struggle) was published in 1925 and clearly laid out Hitler's hatred of the Jews and his dreams of expanding Germany's borders. Neville Chamberlin never paid attention to these signs. Churchhill did.

When the Nazis took actual power, their elimination of democracy was rapid. Hitler was made chancellor in January 1933. New elections took place in March and in the same month, the Reichstag voted Hitler dictatorial powers (444-94). By July Germany was a one-party state.

The Nazis set up their first concentration camp, Dachau, in March 1933, actually one day before Hitler became dictator. It was mainly for political prisoners but Jews were immediately targeted with violence and occasionally murder. The Nazis didn't become evil gradually.

Yes, the Holocaust came later, but the brutality of the Nazis was clear and most Germans accepted Hitler or were proud of him. The cheering crowds are seen in the 1934 propaganda film "Triumph of the Will" were not faked. In less than 2 years, Germany had become totalitarian.

I fear a COVID police-state or Biden medical fascism state now exists in America. I think under Biden we are in a similar place right now as pre-Nazi Germany. America under Biden has lost its strong democratic traditions embraced by most of its people and leaders. Bad things continue to happen with medical tyranny in 2022 with mandates and I think he has to be stopped at the ballot box come November 2022. If not I think we will continue to follow the 1933-1934 Nazi game plan under his administration.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nobody has ever complied their way out of totalitarianism.

10. The effort we (in California) did to try to remove Governor Gavin Newsom failed.
    Primarily, because we could not provide a united exist plan.

John Warner likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

You’re comparing supposed medical tyranny to death camps based on religion?

John Warner likes this.
  13. Yes this is how it starts, read before post. It’s a slow small bleed, until it’s not then with every heartbeat… blood shoots out.

14. Look at
    Look at everything there doin in the name of “safety”from a virus.