1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The goal for you in purchasing artificial lights:

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Fairy

Fairy New Member

2. Fairy

Fairy New Member

3. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Yeah this is just for the night time. UVB I can get during the day with some sort of full spectrum bulb. Still not sure why UVA is good for you are night but it sounds like it is.

4. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

5. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

you gotta hack these lights for dirty elctricity and find out what nm its putting out.

Alison N likes this.
  6. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

why no magnetico?

Sun Disciple likes this.
  7. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LOOK AT WHAT THEY ADMIT ABOUT THEIR LIGHTS: This should worry everyone in the public a lot: "There should be no worries regarding blue lights emitted from LED street lighting on sleep disruptions. They believe there is nothing different about the blue light from LEDs vs. other light sources, as also discussed by the US Department of Energy. In fact, the current level of blue light is equal to or lower than moonlight, which shines at 4000K."

THE TAKE HOME: THIS is not a DNA effect. it is mitochondrial DNA effect mediated via melanopsin dysfunction. Melanopsin is bound to Vitamin A and when the weak covalent bond is broken Vitamin A becomes an aldehyde and as a liberated aldehyde, it destroys many classes of photoreceptors and enzymes. Melatonin is the major one which controls mitochondrial autophagy and apoptosis as the picture shows. Then the heme-based photoreceptors in the cytochromes and our blood cells are destroyed. This is not a DNA mediated effect. It affects how energy is made and distributed body wide.

http://www.lighting.philips.com/main/education/led-street-lighting/frequently-asked-questions

[​IMG]

drezy likes this.
  9. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

I've been wondering about moonlight in general. The takeaway of most of your material as well as others is that if we return as close to nature as possible we will have health. I agree with that. So the question is has there been much research on moonlight. In eastern medicine staring at moonlight is recommended for reducing inflammation. Would be interesting to know if we had moonlight specific receptors. I do know that suicide rates are quite high during full moons. I also have always been amazed at just how much dogs bark right before the moon going full and then the day after at almost not much at all.

The whole Kelvin thing confuses my intuition a bit. How does moonlight have more temperature than a sunrise. Why is a sunrise something like 1500K? and a sunset 16,000K when angularly speaking they are both setting over the horizon. These things are strange to me.

JanSz, recoen and drezy like this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

11. recoen

recoen Gold

12. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Which are the best oled fake candles to go for in the evening?

Jack showed in one of his slides in NV18 that oled fake candles are not as bad as other unatural lights.

Or my question really is what is the best lighting after sundown if my wife is fed up of the black soot that comes from lots of real candles? Has anybody tried oil lamps or something else with natural flames?

Something that doesn't leave black makes on the ceiling like real candles