1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The goal for you in purchasing artificial lights:

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 13, 2015.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Are you sunlight limited where you are at?

Jan Christer likes this.
  2. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

Yes, I live in a dark basement apartment, and at 45N latitude sun is very limited in the winter.

3. drezy

drezy Gold

Hit me with a PM if you'd like to explore retail and custom (if you're handy) solutions. Nothing will be a good sun session and I think you know that.

We can chat it up and you should feel free to pass it all by doc.

Fairy likes this.
  4. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

Thanks much, will do! :)

5. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Been using these guys- littlite.com at night I got two of them and a couple bases on the way to hold them up. They are easy to find on amazon and ebay and put out plenty of light. Also been using them in the morning when I wake up before the sun. They run on 12v DC and they even have a red filter that can go over the bulb for night time use.

Jan Christer likes this.
  6. shiran

shiran Curious

would be happy to receive help here because I am in the process of building a home and the lighting is very important to me
    num 2. "Strict avoidance of Fluorescents and LED's"
    It is important to note that it is very difficult to obtain local lamps from local suppliers in Israel that meet the requirements listed here, I have to make reservations From non-local providers and therefore I would be happy for any piece of information that will make it easier for me

found here a LED lamp with color temperature of 2900K is this ok?
    I want to understand why 12v is important?
    I'm looking for lamps that can be sunk in a plaster ceiling
    I have a halogen option but I'd love to know about an option for a lamp that is not halogen
    thanks

Fairy and Jan Christer like this.
  7. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

If you use the same sockets and can get these, this is one of the healthiest options I have found for AC:

https://www.soraa.com/soraahome/healthy

However, if flicker is an issue, then the advantage with DC or 12V is that it eliminates flicker.

Alison N and Fairy like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

Another difference being that the electromagnetic fields induced in the wires in your walls will be smaller and non-alternating(unless you kids love turning the lights on and off really fast).

Jan Christer likes this.
  9. shiran

shiran Curious

I understand thanks for that

10. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

Yes, they run on 12v which is good, but I couldn't find a spectrum for them so it's hard to know how balanced their output is.

11. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

I dont know but I use the red filter which seems to get rid of a lot of blue. They are also halogen incandescent for whats that worth

Jan Christer likes this.
  12. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  13. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I'm remodeling my home. I've decided to put gas lanterns all over the inside the home so I can minimize any artificial lighting. I do have halogen lights I'm keeping in place. My architect was surprised I didn't want them removed for LED lights. Also, I instructed my electrician to give me a kill switch for everything in the house except for the HVAC units (supposed to sleep in colder temps and can't do that in Phoenix, Arizona with no HVAC) and the fridge on so my food doesn't spoil (it's not a wifi/bluetooth fridge either).

I'm taking this shit seriously.

Tim Enright, Awainer1 and Fairy like this.
  14. Ten

Ten Silver

I have literally spent 2 1/2 hours searching for a full-spectrum incandescent light bulb that is under 3000 kelvin and not dimmable. I have found not one. Can someone direct me to a brand and website where I can order such a bulb? I looked up 12-volt DC Reflector light bulb and they are under 3000 kelvin, but they are not full-spectrum and they are LED, which I understood we are to stay away from. HELP!

Fairy likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You wont find one either. You can find LED 2700K lights. = 9 AM

Fairy and Antonis like this.
  16. Ten

Ten Silver

Is the most important aspect the kelvin or that they be full-spectrum? I can find full-spectrum incandescent that are 3000 kelvin. would you recommend that?

17. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I had an expert nnEMF come to my place today. Pretty fascinating. Resonates with pretty much everything Dr. Kruse has been saying.

Going to take his advice and make the modifications he suggests.

He suggested as an alternative to incandescent lights Utilitech LED lights.

Since there's a big power pole next to the building, he also suggested the type of insulation used on Better Call Saul. That's the best way I can describe it since I can't remember the name of it right now. I will get it.

Since there's also doors and windows near the pole as well, he recommended SLT.co for signal protection.

Lastly, since there's a tenant below with WIFI, he recommended a special paint on the ceiling below my place. I will get the name to share with the group.

The one thing he disagreed with is using a Magnetico mattress.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Fairy likes this.
  18. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

These are 2200K and close to full spectrum, but dimmable. And what's the problem with a dimmable incandescent that isn't being dimmed?
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Feit-El...intage-Style-Light-Bulb-BP60ST19-RP/202245668

The bulbs with the closest spectra to sunlight I've found are ceramic metal halide grow lights. The problem with them is you need a ballast that would put out an electromagnetic field, and that usually costs around $200-300.

Part of the spectrum of
    https://growershouse.com/growers-choice-315w-ceramic-metal-halide-cmh-lamp-3000k-3k-r#
    is:
    [​IMG]

Part of the pectrum of
    https://growershouse.com/solis-tek-315w-ceramic-metal-halide-cmh-3200k-lamp
    is:
    [​IMG]

Part of the spectrum of
    https://growershouse.com/growers-choice-315w-single-ended-ceramic-metal-halide-cmh-lamp-4200k
    is:
    [​IMG]

19. Ten

Ten Silver

20. Ten

Ten Silver

John, I am still unclear if LEDs with a low kelvin, below 3000 are ok with Jack......