1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Girl Who Lived

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Vervaina, Jun 13, 2019 at 1:22 PM.

1. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

(this title is for my fellow Potterheads…)

Hello to anyone reading this!!!

I have been out of the loop since last fall.

I was upgraded to stage 4 cancer (mets to the bones) and so I went offline (except to pay bills and necessary emails).

My online time is still very limited.

update - Dr Gordon (amazing surgeon) performed my mastectomy in July and it was later found (in November) that I had gotten a bad CT scan before the surgery I was already stage 4 before I went under the knife.

I have been all over the country (and now even to Europe) for latest treatment and info. My journey has even lead me to get treatment at the famed Hallwang Klinic in Germany.

Cancer research and info seems to change on a daily basis right now and much of the info seems contradictory.

I would like to post some of what the top cancer docs have been telling me if anyone here is interested in a JK themed version of "Truth or Bullshit" for good fun (or maybe helpful to some)

Phosphene, Jenelle, caroline and 5 others like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I would love to read what you will post.

My DW had a lung cancer that metastasized to her spine.
    She found about all that when one of her vertebra collapsed 50%.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Vervaina .....so glad to see you here. I have thought of you so often and wondered how you are doing.

Please share what you are learning.....

How are you doing?

4. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

I have thought of you often, as well. So good to hear from you!

5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Thinking of you as well. Please share!