1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Gilbert Ling obituary thread

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Nov 22, 2019.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Gilbert Ling passed away Sunday November 10th 2019 aged 99.

I never met Gilbert in person but we shared many emails in relation to research for his entry on wikipedia. The in depth article on the aih was rejected by wikipedia but I have attached here as well as Gilbert's own excellent 42 page summary.

Gilbert was an amazing person and scientist the like of which will probably be never seen again. His life long dogged pursuit of truth and knowledge in a unreceptive scientific community is a lesson to us all lesser mortals and I firmly believe his aih theory will one day be given the proper consideration and respect it deserves.

In our correspondences his kindness, integrity, dedication and humanity shown so bright and I feel very honored to have been a part in his epic story.

My best wishes and condolences to his family and friends.

Paul Gunning

Attached Files:

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Very nice Paul. Ling was way ahead of his time.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks for this post Paul. How you doing?

4. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Going very well, I am working full time at the City of Busselton. Kids all home which is great. Live opposite the beach. Life's good. Thanks for asking Audrey. How are you going?

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

doing grea

6. PaulG

PaulG New Member

A good short summary of Ling's work countering the conventional membrane theory

Attached Files:

Nadya, Phosphene, drezy and 1 other person like this.