1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Genesis of the jab........

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Words are empty if you don't act upon them. Action requires purpose. You shouldn't mistake activity with achievement. To act is to apply. to change, to transform. To assess the quality of thoughts of people, I don't listen to their words, but I do watch their actions.

For those who continue to be troubled about the "how did this happen" question, please watch this story of how money monopolized world health. This is one aspect of this complicated and interconnected story. https://www.corbettreport.com/mp4/whoisbillgates.mp4

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When placed in command of a life, it's your responsibility to take charge.

You have to approach truth-seeking the way a scout of Nature approaches cognitive map-making.

Hold your beliefs lightly and avoid making beliefs part of your identity. When beliefs became part of our identity, they add a lot of friction that makes it more difficult to change our minds (nobody likes an identity crisis due to dogma). Be quick to acknowledge when you've been wrong and learn to see being wrong as an opportunity to revise your map of reality. Use various techniques and thought experiments to make you think more objectively and help overcome your natural tendencies for bias and wishful thinking.

Healthcare is now a market that deals in human futures

Vaccines are now a future market in healthcare. It is a health auction market in which participants buy and sell commodity and futures contracts for delivery on a specified future date. Futures are exchange-traded derivatives contracts that lock in future delivery of a commodity or security at a price set today. The future delivery is economic control of human lives.

Are humans wise? We have named ourselves Homo sapiens—‘wise person’. It is clear that as a species we have taken control over the environmental and biological future of Earth. Maybe Homo dominatus—which translates as ‘dominant person’ or ‘tyrannical ape’—would be more apt???

How best to obtain wisdom? The Black Swan mitochondriac uses the “scouts mindset” to discover new wisdom. This mindset of critical thinking describes our real role in life: that of a scout of Nature who goes out into the world to discover how Nature actually is and how we fit into her fabric properly. A mitochondriac often believes what they need to believe to defend themselves and their tribe, but the Scout of Nature is concerned with objective truth and where it brings us.

3. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Jack Kruse is one of my influences. His words are one of the reasons I will not comply with anything but the right way.

GavinH, caroline, JanSz and 1 other person like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is another project I participated in this year about medical tyranny. Have a listen. My belief is that vaccine safety has to have the same safety testing as drug have. They don't. That concerns me as a physician.
    THE VAX ISSUE FOR ME IS SIMPLE: The issue is not the efficacy of vaccines but the vaccine obligation. Why are they mandatory when they have no undergone RCT or double-blind testing like any other drug? Why "confuse" two subjects so differently? The only reason I can come up with is the profit of Big Pharma and the CDC. We should treat vaccines like drugs. Test them with vax vs unvaxxed trials to see if they are safe. We should pursue purpose over profit as clinicians, not the other way around. We always need to employ the precautionary principle when we really do not know the efficacy vs safety curve for anything we advocate. https://www.bothell-reporter.com/na...iew-exposing-the-whole-global-pandemic-truth/

5. Perhaps I'm just different, I chose not to go into medicine almost 50 years ago not just because I didn't have the money for medical schooling; but my study of medical treatment back then did not show favorable outcomes for basic disease(s) say: cancer, CVD, etc. What I did find positive were medically unapproved treatments carried out by MDs who employed "alternative" treatments. The history of the AMA and other "licensing" agencies levied against these doctors were: loss of license(s) to practice, fines for practicing unapproved treatments. These were documented in the literature since the turn of the 19th century. Many of my sources came from the Journal of The Nature Hygienic Society; examples of these publications:

From a "review" at that time of medical education, I found most disease identification and treatment were specific to drug intervention, for which the success rate was not good even back then.

There was no confusion in my mind that the purpose of the AMA was self interested in making as many long term drug dependent customers as possible before they died; and if possible, extend their life even at the expense of the quality of life.

GavinH and JanSz like this.
  6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

GavinH, caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How the elites are using words and media propaganda to control political and economic narratives. COVID is a compliance test for an economic reset.

Liam Taylor likes this.
  8. Dr. @Jack Kruse - were trying to share this?
    upload_2021-12-12_7-40-27.png

GavinH likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another reason not to jab the children: Omicron The data are overwhelmingly clear: it is time to stop vaccinating healthy young people. The propaganda campaign to mandate jabbing children with an unlicensed medical product that causes hospitalized myocarditis in one out of every 2,700 treated boys in order to protect octogenarians from a disease that healthy kids shrug off like a modest cold virus. Odd that it is often octogenarian politicians and “health leaders” (President Biden & Dr. Fauci) who seem to think that this is a good time to start forcing children to sacrifice their health to protect the old.

This is anti-science and anti-evolutionary forces. Transhumanism is a centralized idea that must end.
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/a...dren?r=ta0o1&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

10. So far, for me, COVID has a 50 year history, in the last 20 years for hundreds of patents filed, funded through Dr. Fauci's approval, amounts exceeding billions of US dollars, for what?
    That is the trillion dollar question, Pfizer and other pharmaceuticals have bet on; they have won.

The transfer of wealth has occurred.

As the old movie "Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy" jokingly ended -> "Thanks for all the fish".

upload_2021-12-14_20-59-15.png

Underscoring - Pharmaceutical profiteering and the world’s 25 richest individuals are now worth $1.7 trillion, an additional +$312 Billion in only less than a year.
    How The Covid-19 Vaccine Injected Billions Into Big Pharma—And Made Its Executives Very Rich

The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Thanks for all the Fish

As in the movie Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the liberals complained about their plight.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
    Liam Taylor likes this.
  11. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Thanks John, that photo has ruined my day

Seriously though, what is wrong with them? Why is it never enough? I understand the desire for more, the greed underpinning it, and I even understand the scheming to make it seem like philanthropy and progress. I don't understand how someone could go quite this far in their profiteering at the expense of others though. My only guess is that they need our compassion, and although we appear to be in the underdog position, we have to believe in our convictions.

Isn't it a pity?

12. Since life is not fair and for some unknown initiative sense, we believe it should, I place my attention on the impact I may make in the lives of others. Always asking myself, couldn't I've done more?

JanSz, Liam Taylor and Richard Watson like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  14. These "vaccines" maybe an "Unlicensed product", but they don't care.

SUBJ/2021-2022 NAVY MANDATORY COVID-19 VACCINATION
    States – “service members will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 through administration of vaccines that have received from the:
    • Food and Drug Administration (FDA) licensure or through
    • the voluntary administration of vaccines under FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or
    • World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing."
    https://www.navy.mil/Press-Office/N...pdates-guidance-for-covid-19-vaccine-refusal/

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A story of relativity. See the problem? It is not small.[​IMG]

16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

John Schumacher likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2 doses of mRNA do not provide ANY protection against Omicron infection even if freshly administered. Zero. Then there’s clear negative effectiveness from around 3 months post 2nd dose. The utter fallacy of ongoing coercion of the ‘unvaccinated’.
    https://twitter.com/sputnikvaccine/status/1478282646065139713

caroline and John Schumacher like this.