1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The funny faces of the forum

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by MITpowered26, Oct 6, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Mr.angry. Remember these childhood books?
    E929E188-2110-4201-AA74-FC27FBCD9D1D.jpeg

2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

EE817C39-88BD-492A-B52A-C72A95C5ADF6.jpeg Mr happy

3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

SADDD.jpg

MR. SAD...

The intention behind this photo I took this morning may very well be the most important photo of me from the last 34 years..

It's a FUCK YOU photo.

I remember this especially on the commutes home throughout the city through the years. Tired. Unable to put on a brave face, a mask of normalcy.

I remember so badly to just wanting to let in the rush of sadness, being "not okay," just doing something that I knew could, would, attract attention from cars to my left and right.. "Wow, he looks really sad".. or even more fucked up "He doesn't look normal for this situation of driving a car" Oh, how anti-social driving is.

Ironically, this photo I am not happy with because it doesn't do the justice to the sadness I felt on those drives... and the fight I put up with myself, to look normal.

So this is my coming out party... my fuck you to normalcy. My self-expression that its okay to not be okay, yknow?