1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Facebook whistleblower..............

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

She is a left-wing progressive liberal whose contacts donated a lot of money to Joe Biden.

So, her revelations to me are quite tainted.

What I think this means: At some point, big tech didn't play ball with the US Gov. and the US Gov. said no problem, we'll create the situation that allows for the result we want kind of like the AMT tax or Obama’s healthcare tax. If this turns out to be the play we are seeing, the censorship after-effects are guaranteed. Why do I say this? This Facebook whistleblower nonsense is likely an intel op or set-up by the government's executive branch.

Facebook's "Whistleblower" Frances Haugen's lawyer is Andrew P. Bakaj.

Andrew P. Bakaj is a Washington, DC attorney and former intelligence officer with the Central Intelligence Agency.

And as the Trump-Ukraine Non-Scandal proved, his work is HIGHLY political and at the behest of powerful internal factions that realign as needed to maintain centralized authority, or expand central authority when the opportunity arises. This is what is happening with the Facebook nonsense.

FYI

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

thought so....

I have finally taken off my rose coloured glasses!

JanSz likes this.