1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Experiment Commences

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by fitness@home, Aug 27, 2013.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, one detail I have left out-- I have magnets scattered throughout the house, so this might affect things.

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Dreamcatchers?

3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Well we are all waiting with baited breath. Bring on the webinar...

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Nonchalant, thanks for posting your feedback. All experiences should be considered when deciding whether or not to purchase.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I always feel like I am being blown away every single day by all you guys ....everything pales in comparison now.

I should be going to book club this week and just can't seem to make myself - I love these women - but am bored out of my tree....and I can't read fiction ...I don't have time...I want to read real stuff - did I mention blogs?

I keep telling myself ...just go....these are intelligent women...what is the matter with me? I feel so under stimulated ....I don't want to stuff my face full of food and oh and ah about how great it is and then talk about a book and discuss how the phrasing is so wonderful ...blah, blah blah. saying this makes me feel like a loser sort of....but, I guess, it is being an outlier......get used to it!

These women are mostly teachers ....I wonder what they would say if they read a blog...:) They are very much into correct punctuation and spelling etc. ....... while we are looking for the gold :)

6. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

How about suggesting a NF book for the Club and putting Doc's book into the rotation? It would seriously be interesting to hear feedback from those who have never encountered him yet.

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

WIN excellent suggestion Dawn!!!

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I practically got pilloried [is that a word?] when I suggested to one friend that she do C/T before having double knee surgery. They were completely disgusted with me and told me in no uncertain terms that she would do herself so much damage! Actually - this just made me really realise why I don't want to go anymore....it just seems hopeless. They notice, in a huge way, my changes - but won't connect the dots for themselves ...they would sooner eat cake!

Jenny S likes this.
  9. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Well, notfernothin, but the blog posts could use punctuation and spelling assistance ;)

How about... suggest they read the blogs instead of the next book FOR THAT PURPOSE. This could work on multiple levels:
    -Great practice for their teacher skillz
    -The blogs could be re-posted in teacher-approved grammatical form
    -They just might pick up on a few things while reading through that would help them!

10. RobertEzank

RobertEzank New Member

fitness@home how is your TS doing................ any updates........... it has been a long time?

11. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

12. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

@fitness@home I'd love to hear your updates on your TS as well! Cheers