1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Experiment Commences

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by fitness@home, Aug 27, 2013.

1. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

The Experiment Commences
    Today at work, I received a 3-Coil Total Shield: http://www.cutcat.com/item/Total_Shield/570

This is a picture of it on my desk. I tucked it away behind the file organizer.

[​IMG]

I had a very large Amazon gift card and applied it toward the purchase price (a 3-coil was $411 and that included shipping). The Amazon seller will order 2, 3, or 4 coil units for you. Just contact him via email.

My very skeptical husband believes that EMFs don’t have any effect on us. He is a technology geek and loves all things electronic, wifi, bluetooth, etc…

I have the perfect place for this and it won’t get noticed at all with some strategic camouflaging. So I am going to observe both he and my stepson (another techno-geek) and will report back in a few weeks with any comments they may make regarding sleep, energy level, how they feel, etc. This is a very unscientific experiment.

Think I am going to bring the unit into work with me during the day. It can’t hurt…and it may help.

"This popular multipurpose unit neutralizes electromagnetic fields and geopathic stress in your home or office. For EMF protection, the Total Shield produces a 7.83 Hz field (the Earth’s natural field, also called the Schumann Resonance), which blankets a 20,000-square-foot area (or more, depending on the model) and overcomes negative EMF fields. It protects you from all electrical and electronic devices, including computers, TVs, microwaves, even power lines outside your house. For geopathic stress, the unit detects and then amplifies the waves, reversing them by 180 degrees and retransmitting them. This counteracts the harmful waves, similar to how noise cancellation technology uses a low hum to cancel sounds.

You can use the Total Shield in one of three ways: EMF protection only, geopathic stress only or a combination of both. Colored lights blink at the Schumann resonance and can be used for stress relief or to help with biofeedback. Operates on AC adapter (included). The units are available in four coil strengths, with each additional coil adding 50% more intensity. Stronger units are appropriate for people who are very sensitive to EMFs; who have a large number of electronic devices in their home or office; or who live very close to power lines or stations. Click here for more information on choosing the right model for you. All units measure 9" high x 4.5" in diameter.
    Click here to download the Total Shield manual."

2. Hemming

Hemming New Member

I can't wait to hear your result with the shield - I've been thinking of getting one myself.

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Which setting will you use? Both?

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Nochalant -I am going to use the Both setting.

More info on the unit:

Specifications:

Power Requirements: 9-15 Voltz and includes an AC Wall Adapter
    Weight: 1.5 Pounds
    Dimensions: 9.5" x 4.5"

Best Place in a Central Location

Maximum Field Input:
    One Coil: 100 millivolts/square meter
    Two Coils: 141 millivolts/square meter
    Three Coils: 170 millivolts/square meter
    Four Coils: 200 millivolts/square meter

Minimum Field Input: Measurable to 1XE-12 volts per square meter

Effective Coverage Area:
    One Coil: 20,000 square feet (when field does not exceed 10 millivolts per square meter)
    Two Coils: 28,280 square feet
    Three Coils: 34,641 square feet
    Four Coils: 40,000 square feet

Magnetic Opposition: Equivalent to a value of 1 h(oersted) in an area of
    20,000 square feet (grid line nulling)

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

6. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I know... an experiment based on growing Cannabis plants (another thread here)! Hmmmmmm, I'm sure the stepson has cannabis seeds somewhere up in that hurricane stricken bedroom of his. Indoors with grow lights and the Total Shield vs outdoors is the "wild" (they just had a round up of pot plants in Conroe, TX, within the past week).

Better yet, my DH is tinkering with an idea for a hydroponics setup to grow veggies/herbs outside with. Uses fish in an aquarium to feed the plants with their by products and the plants filter the water in return.

Imagine the possibilities!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Cannabis...um... just not at work, plz.

Wait, maybe that would qualify for Audrey's silly and outrageous challenge!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  8. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Total Shield (Unscientific Review)

It’s been a couple weeks and I have had a few PMs about my experiment with the Total Shield (TS). Going to post the Questions/Answers below.

I feel good about doing something to mitigate the EMF exposure. Placebo effect? I don’t know… My DH has not mentioned anything of note in our conversations (if you recall, he doesn’t yet know I have the unit). We are both sleeping well. He’s been falling asleep in his La-Z-Boy more frequently after I turn in for the night.

Question:
    Fitness, I'm seriously considering the TotalShield for my parents. I know you were going to wait a couple weeks to see how your unit was working with your family, and it's probably too early for a favorable review... But is there anything you don't like about it yet? With Danco's experience, I'm ready to buy! But I'll probably just get a single coil. If they like it, they can buy one, or get a 2-coil one, and then I'll move the first unit to another relative's house. Sort of a try-before-you-buy thing.

Answer:
    I have been taking the unit back and forth between home and work. No one realizes it is there because I hide it.

Here is what I noticed at home (and not sure that I like this result!). My 24-yr old stepson lives with us. He has been pretty much MIA since July. Not working, running around, only comes home most the time when we are not there...you get the picture. Irritates the heck out of me. We do not operate the zone for AC upstairs where his room is because I am not doubling our electric bill for someone that doesn't contribute to the household.

Well, the first week I used it at home my stepson was home every night except this past Friday and Saturday (holiday weekend). Slept downstairs on the sofa where it is cooler. Like I said...not sure I like this trend ;). The unit is about 30 ft from the sofa.

My sleep has been pretty good (still want a Magnetico though). My husband has not mentioned anything yet that gives me an indication of whether it is doing anything for him or not. I have the unit placed centrally in the house in our dining room. We have an old church bench in there that has some empty boxes on it. I placed an empty box over top of it. Sneaky, aren't I? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

At work, I feel good knowing that I am doing something to counter the EMFs I am exposed to. My cube is in the middle between two other executive admins. The one on my right is VERY high strung. This week will be very busy because next week is the Quarterly Board meeting and she supports the Head Honcho of Finance. Her stress level always peaks the week before...she gets snappy, unhappy, and obviously stressed. I am going to pay attention to how she behaves this week and see if there is a difference.

BTW, I am going to purchase another unit in the future (single coil) to keep at work. If I ever change jobs it will move with me. We have wifi in this building and they just installed an antenna on the roof so employees would get better cell phone reception! At least it's not a high-rise like I used to work in...it is only four stories.

I hope this helps. When the unit is on my desk and hidden behind the file organizer, I place a glass container filled with water next to it. I am hoping it helps structure it...what do you think?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  9. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Question:
    So, Dawn, was your stressful admin's week any better?

Answer:
    Funny you should ask... The last thing I said to her before leaving work was that I noticed things went much smoother for her this time. There were no meltdowns :). I had a breeze of a week, as the person I support was on vacation last week. Let me rephrase that...I had a loooong week. Don't like not being busy.

Now, was it due to the TS? Who really knows. It may have been many other factors. This is such an unscientific "experiment". It is more like casual observation.

My hiding place for it at home was almost discovered! DH wanted to put some things on the church bench and if he had moved the box the TS would have been found.

Response:
    No meltdowns sounds like a relief. At the very least, however, you know that it didn't agitate anyone. And there is a good possibility that it did help. I'm going to take the plunge and order one. Just a single coil for now. It is an electrical device, and therefore not optimal, but it will probably mitigate current high EMF circumstances. Thank you for running this trial and letting me know. :)

My Work Environment:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Ok, Now I want one... going to have to put this in the budget... it will go in the kids room I will probably get the 4 coil one... b/c of where we live...

11. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

This would be great in my office! I don't have much trouble at home, but I've found that I've gotten much more sensitive lately in the office. I wish there was more information/reviews about this, but I'm thinking I may just take the plunge and try it myself.

12. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Thanks for this. Going to be seriously looking into it for work as I have a wireless internet access point right outside my office.

13. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Whew, good to be back. Tried posting a couple of hours ago but it didn't take. Coud use some support from like-minded folks about now.

About a week ago, I took the TS out of hiding and let DH know of my experiment. The unit stayed where it was...just didn't have a box over it. Let me reiterate that he does not feel EMFs are an issue for people. Yesterday I was trapped in a moving car with an angry and venting man :-/. No fun at all I can assure you.

So why the anger? Because I won't "believe" him and he has plenty of experience with electricity (maintenance manager for a large plant). Yes, he is good at what he does. Yes, he is a very smart man. What he wont do is look at this from any other perspective. There are differing opinions all over the internet. In his eyes, anything being sold for EMF shielding/protection is a ripoff. Don't even bring up smart meter shielding around here.

We just have different views about this subject. C'mon, people view things differently all the time. Agree to disagree and move on... Next thing to come up will be that I purchase spring water for drinking. Houston uses that lovely combo of chlorine and ammonia to treat their water. No way I am drinking that!

There. Got it off my chest. In reality all this did was make me dig my heels in even more. I am stubborn.

TS unit has been moved to an undisclosed location where it is cloaked with invisibility.

14. nicld

nicld Gold

I will have to look into this. Thanks for sharing.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Disney world has a setup like this ... well, probably Epcot .... I saw it two years ago - it is amazing! I wanted to go again and made my grandsons come with... they were underwhelmed - to say the least!

The whole set up they had was so interesting .......maybe we can all go to Disney?

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sorry about your DH Dawn.......I wonder if, when people protest soooo much, they really do have misgivings? I wonder what it will take for him to think it could be a possibility?

I guess that is exactly what we saw on the forum 6 months ago.... I always want to cover all the bases :)
    sort of look at all the possibilities and then make up my own mind......

Isn't that what JK said ..... hold a thought in your mind and examine it....

I wonder if people feel like they are being manipulated and so they take such a strong stance.... sort of to prove that they can't be manipulated?

Jonestown had such a huge impact on me......I suppose anyone that lived thru that time did too.......so some would be very "on guard" about being manipulated.......

17. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Audrey idk...you may be right.

Last night he was walking around with a "tone tracker" device holding it near things that were plugged in. It makes static noise around electrically operated items that are giving off energy. The cordless phone and security camera were the loudest things in the living room. Wall switches and outlets made noise. Even the lamp made noise and it wasn't even turned on. Ditto on the microwave.

We may not agree but at least I've got him thinking about it.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the electricity your hubby works with is the the electric currents he understands........semi conduction uses QED static state physics and it is clear your hubby knows nothing about that science.........and you should show him this post from me.......he needs to get his head out of his ass. It could cost him his life if he really works in that kind of place.

19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Actually, I'm going to return my Total Shield. I put it in the center of my house, but it didn't help DH sleep. I tried various settings with no improvement. So I moved it to the bathroom next to our bedroom, and just left it on the Schumann frequency. He still didn't sleep well (waking up at 3-4 am). My sleep during this time was also disrupted a bit. Then my next ice bath, in that same bathroom, was unusually brief, because I got cold in only 20 minutes. It actually took me a few hours to connect the problem with the TS. So then I turned the unit off during the day, and used it only at night. That next morning, when I went into the bathroom, I ... how do I say this... I "resonated" with the resonator. I felt like my entire body was quivering in time to that red blinking light. It was interesting. Not a positive or a negative feeling. I unplugged the unit and I continued to vibrate for a minute or so.

My next ice bath was back to normal, and I could stay in the entire hour. My sleep is better now, with just a brief wakening toward the morning. DH's sleep still isn't great, unless I manage to sneak some boron into his supper.

I suspect that the TS might be great for others, especially if they do not ground themselves, have a Magnetico, drink good water, or respect the light cycles. I planned to test this unit a while and then take it over to my parents, but without a great response in myself, I hesitate to ask others to try it. I don't want to lose what credibility I've managed to build this last year. I still would like to try a blind test on others, because I think it could really help people insulated from the environment.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is another way to clear your area of EMF..........and you'll be hearing that in Sept 2013 webinar......but you wont believe it. Trust me. It is part of the reason why kids are getting autism in certain places.