1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Entanglement continues with our latest members at the Farm, Dustin and Alex

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

March in the world of this Black Swan always brings the largest storms. I love the chaos of storms in my life. the march and April webinars have disrupted the comfort of many. GOOD. That was the point. I am a hurricane. Jeremy is a hurricane too. On that boat as the sunset, after 8 hours of talk about time with JT I decided to unleash hell yet again in March.

There is nothing else than now. There is neither yesterday, certainly, nor is there any tomorrow. How old must you be before you know that? Well, I think the wise can learn it at any age.

In my own life, some people are hurricanes to me and they blow big storms toward me every so often to test me. Instead of fighting them, I decided 15 March’s ago, I might as well enjoy 'their' discomfort. It might ruin everything I’ve built up til now, but so be it —— I still think I should enjoy it as she resculpts my landscape. Things have a way of changing in my life just about every March and I am beginning to get used to it. My caterpillar needs to get its butterfly to gain its wings to fly to new adventures in my life. I've decided not to waste any more of my time. My wishes are no longer just for me anymore, my wishes now are for 'us' and the future destruction I need to bring to the world. I like how destruction leads to new empires and ideas.

So when I awoke today Alex left me this on the table at KLC..........

[​IMG]

So with all the changes, I am unleashing in my own environment........in the eye of the storm, I was still able to bring home the bacon.

for those of you out there who have no idea what is brewing.......here is a clue. Remain quiet and watch the actions.........and ignore the words you might hear.

Uncle Jack is brewing some new magic.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My quote on my Kruse Longevity Center page contains the 'Tainted' word because of Alex and Dustin. I am now entangled with them both for eternity. Sometimes we have to take a few steps back in life to make the quantum leap forward in our lives to gain the progress we seek in the journey to optimal. I love the relentless chaos of this leap in my life. I intend to infect my flock of Black Swans with this wisdom I have collected the past 15 years. Never settle for less than you deserve and always jump before you have your wings. When you do, you'll see how Nature always provides your answer on the way to your new life. Never settle because this creates regrets and one should never have any before your own death.

Challenge yourself to be who you know you are capable of being. Challenge yourself to live what you preach, to walk your talk and reveal in your version of crazy. They will be drawn to you like bugs to light.

[​IMG]

A fall from great innocence hurts the most because you know that you are now tainted. Many things open the door to heaven and hell. Tainted love appears to be a hell that may have ascended or heaven may have descended only to prove what we carry in our mind is an exaggerated memory of an imagined beautiful love.

Never cry for me........Uncle Jack knows exactly what he is doing. He is living fully. I know where the pieces fit. You do not.

Brent Patrick and Inger like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How I see you, is not how you see you..............

What are photobiomodulation and photosensitizer therapy for mitochondrial colony optimization? Sounds quite unusual to the non-Black Swan, doesn't it? Well, Alex got both this weekend at Kruse Longevity Center. In those IV's were the magic potions I've concocted in 15 years of mitohacks to optimize my own brain to create my own 'Optimal Journey". I use these potions with light frequencies to create Black Swans. Alex and Dustin just left me at the Center this AM as they drive to the beach to set sail for the new life together.......“All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.” So what was in the rivers of IV's we used and the light frequencies we danced around those mitochondria? The WISDOM of nature. No person ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and they are not the same person. Here are Alex and Dustin this AM below at the beach..........as they head to the sun of the Emerald Coast in the panhandle looking to change their fortunes.

[​IMG]

The dawn of something new is something addicting to the Black swan.

NDC74, Inger and Green Eyes like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So the idea of mitigating artificial light, nnEMF, food and heating in the winter isn't going to go down well with the masses, but eating these foreign foods, foreign heating and foreign light is just taking away the protection, the body armour, the resilience, the safety belt, the natural ability we've developed to fight off all that we're now trying to cure with pharmaceuticals ... it's a dead end game from what I understand

It all comes back to light: every time.......

My tribe are Black Swans. They never stop trying to understand the struggle to get Optimal.

Now I want to respond to my tribe here since the latest two members left the nest this AM. This Center is MY DREAM. Sometimes dreams need to be paused. Sometimes one must take two steps backward to make a Quantum leap forward. NEVER BE AFRAID OF THIS. Many of you do not seem to understand or appreciate this. My two new Black Swans do implicitly. It is about time some of you begin to embrace this.

Do not be afraid of change even when it seems massive to the outsiders.

It is exactly what you need.

Never dumb the reasons down either for those who do not understand.

ELEVATE their game by showing them WHAT SKIN IN THE GAME REALLY MEANS

[​IMG]

NDC74 and Inger like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I won't dumb nature down, ever for you or anyone else. It won’t happen on my watch because I want to educate and elevate people and not keep them dumbed down. I abhor the low dopamine mindset of modern man. For those of you who wanted it dumbed down” go to another universe where the rules are more to your liking. I am not sharing my wisdom here or anywhere else to become pleasing to the masses. I am doing it to uncover where Optimal health really lies for me and for you. you can take those morsels you collect here and do with them what you like.

My Farm members get much larger pieces of the pie of understanding than you will collect here. When they leave they really understand what this means.

They begin to understand my passion around valuing time.......theirs and mine.

I will unleash hell on myself, my misfits, and my tribe until they VALUE time properly.

[​IMG]

Most people really don’t want the truth, they just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth. My mouth is not a bakery. I don’t sugarcoat anything. If you ask me my opinion I’m going to tell you the truth, no matter what you want to hear. There is a general difference between the physical and the social sciences that people ought to remember. In the social sciences, if you don't like “it”, often you have at least some space to change “it”. Some wiggle room. eg. if you don't like the language, you can change the language. If you don't like the political system, you change the political system. There is nothing to measure it against how effective these things are, because the fact that people want them is itself the measure of their effectiveness. Nature gives a rats ass about your wants needs and desires and that is how I teach her brand of science. So it is important to remember that in the physical sciences, you DO have something to measure things against. I believe this is the sentiment a teacher ought to express to his students when teaching them about the physics of organisms in nature. People sometimes seem to think that they can negotiate how they want the physical world to be like, or the rules we are going to use to measure it. The fact is, we can't use what we 'want' there anymore. Whether it fits the world, if it's accurate or not accurate, becomes the only matter of importance. It is time you wake up to this reality and elevate your game to Nature’s rules.

Leadership is the activity of influencing people to cooperate toward some goal which they come to find desirable after they have been re-educated by nature.

[​IMG]

I SPECIALIZE IN CREATING THOSE EMOTIONAL IMPRINTS IN THE HEARTS OF MY SWANS.

Inger likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When your current version of you becomes a numb Robin Hood you have a duty to unleash a storm on your life. Are you strong enough to do it? A Black Swan smirks and throws caution to the wind. We love this shit.

NDC74 and Inger like this.
  7. AdamF

AdamF New Member

After studying physics from the original papers and primary sources (like Feynman, Maxwell, Faraday, etc..) instead of bull-shit textbooks,
    I don't think 99.99999% of people you reach really grasp how not controversial your framework is -- if this was any other area besides diet-land, there wouldn't even be any room for push-back against you because there's absolutely nothing "crazy" at all about anything that you're talking about.