1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The delivery of blogs will change from here on in as of 8/11/2017

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The blogs will no longer be available as they have been. Silver, Gold, and Paltinum members will get the content as part of their membership and Bronze can participate too by signing up for membership. They will get blog access only from this point forward.

I have given 6 years of content to the public for free 100% of the time. That has come to end.

I am no focusing in on my tribe from here on out. SKIN IN THE GAME matters deeply to me.

Members will recieve the new blog today in your member dashboard. The blogs will now be part of your membership package. It will no longer be available as they used to be. Comments will also be limited to members as well. You will get some information on this today from support if you are a member of Jackkruse.com from here on in.

Here is the lead in for the new blog called REALITY #15: ANIMAL PHOTOSYNTHESIS
    Released Aug 11 at 1:00am on Patreon.
    Here is the link for those of you who are interested but lurkers.
    www.patreon.com/DrJackKruse
    THE BLOG TAKE HOME : Are there truly quantum effects or phenomena intrinsic to a specific thermodynamic process that offer an operational advantage over their classical counterpart? Most people think that sunlight hitting water is the key mechanism to make the battery for life. That view point is myopic. Quantum mechanics allows us to create a battery that can collect and distrobute energy on demand and this is the kind of battery tissues that are alive would need. It represent what we observe in the living state. When we need energy our tissues deliver. How do they do this? After all thermodynamics should be sensitive to the underlying microscopic description. For example, the efficiency of an engine should always be limited by the Carnot bound irrespective of whether the working medium is comprised of quantum or classical components. However, for non- equilibrium protocols the question is more subtle. For instance very recently it has been demonstrated that it is possible to use non-equilibrium short cuts to adiabaticity to boost the power of engine cycles without compromising efficiency (Deng et al. 2013, del Campo et al. 2014). One may then wonder whether it is in the finite time operation of devices that quantum mechanics offers an advantage biology is unaware of. The present blog provides an example of a process where quantum correlations provide an huge advantage to living state.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I understand where your coming from but its a bummer. Will there still be access for non members to the get started section.

Thank you.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Doc, I'm in it for the long game and I am very appreciative of how you helped my mom and family.

Any benefit that, thanks to you, I map out on myself gets applied immediately to my only child. In the long game I've got only one shot.

As a member do I really want to filter through the 2x per month accusations that I'm some cult member? Not really. It adds comedic value but no real value to my son's benefit.

With @JanSz and I you've gone and let the Polacks in though. We are tough straight talkers by culture. Based on some of your last pictures you are abusing yourself with your environment and you look like shit, Jack. How's that for not being sycophantic? Get back up in fighting shape, sir.

I know that you know how to reverse all of this so I'm not overly concerned about you.

I need you at your best, and doubly so my son, and all that entails.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Forum will always be free........but my words on the blog wont be.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I am in it for the long haul,too.
    Thank you for the 2 million+words, that you have given for free. That is a very rough count not counting the numerous blog commentaries, facebook posts and commentaries here. I believe that counting everything we would be closer to 4 million.
    Germans are straight talkers, too.You first for a while, Doc!
    caroline, b.pezzia and drezy like this.
  6. b.pezzia

b.pezzia Bruno Pezzia

Jack,i can say that i was waiting for this couple months now,don't ask me why i just knew it.

I will tell you that i'm following your site and your twitter for 18 months and is the first time in my life that i decided to become a member somewhere, first because of the unique flux of information and second because of your style which tells me a lot about why you do the things that you do.

But if i'm not getting indiscrete i would really like to know as a member of this tribe why the chief decides to change how we walk through this wood.
    If you don't want to elaborate in this publicly pls send me a pm.
    Anyway as @Lahelada said,i appreciate all the work that you have done till now and i'm very grateful for every word that you wrote in the blogs,i wish i knew you before the "gracious" death of my diabetic father in the hands of highly regarded but mis/un educated doctors.

Die less...and Live forever as i say..
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why am I doing it? Simple.........I want people with skin in the game. For too long I've been diluted by those on the fringe. My tribe is my passion and I deliver value. If you don't think so........then go find this information somewhere else.........Good Luck with that.
    caroline likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The blogs will be open to all Silver Gold and Platinum members as part of your mebership. Members got the blog yesterday from our web folks.
  10. b.pezzia

b.pezzia Bruno Pezzia

Jack,your decision is respected and everyone here will decide what to do from now on,but still... judging by myself when i started reading your blogs i couldn't understand many of it because i don't have the academic background but insisted and now i can understand a glimpse of what you are teaching and even this little has helped me a lot 18months now.

Can you say that i don't have skin in the game because i don't pay for the infos? I disagree because i put very big effort to balance my time and energy studying your blogs your tweets your podcasts,to take notes to compare and reread again with being able to withstand a very stressful job,manage a big family in a social environment that (here in Greece) changes rapidly and very hard.
    Do i give value to your work ?
    Yes of course i think i explained myself above.
    Do i pay for your work?
    No,i'm THANKFUL to you because with your work realise things that can protect me and my family and maybe influence my social surrounding.
    Why you didn't do this from the beginning?
    Didn't you know that you will meet people along the way that will dilute your words and try to " sabotage" your work?
    or simply it's the time that you said (of course you have every right) I had enough?
    Again sorry if i'm being an ass with too many questions but as i said above it's my first some as a "tribe guy" so:confused:
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The library is like a candy store where everything is free.......if you want those concepts connected to save you time you'll become a member. It is that simple. When people don't value your worth the simple answer is to make them see what life is without your complete contribution. That time has arrived for you. Decision time.

Why being a doctor can be a slippery slope for some humans. When you’re at work, be fully absorbed for your patients. When it’s time to call it a day, completely detach yourself from work and become absorbed in the other areas of your life. This viewpoint is not well received by those who employ physicians and by many physicians themselves. This idea is trained into the physician mindset. It is unwise.
    If you don’t detach, you’ll never fully be present or engaged at work or at home. You’ll be under constant strain, even if minimally. Your sleep will suffer. Your relationships will be shallow. Your life will not be happy. You will burnout. The key to a optimal life is to always remember you are worthless to others if you are not good enough for yourself. Wise up.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

This has to be a priority if our health is important to us. Our Ozzie $$$ sucks compared to the U.S. greenback but we are committed to Dr. Kruse and staying healthy ......we have decided that nothing is more important.

The last six years has been an incredible learning curve and I am so lucky and grateful to have found a like minded partner for this optimal journey.

We are sticking like glue.....
    ScottishEmma and Brent Patrick like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.