1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Cradle of Humanity

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by KalosKaiAgathos, Apr 6, 2018.

1. KalosKaiAgathos

KalosKaiAgathos New Member

Did not exactly know where to place this book, because it fits many categories.

In Brain-Gut 3, Jack mentions the importance of East African Rift environment, and its impact on human evolution.

Jack also cites the following article: http://www.geotimes.org/jan08/article.html?id=feature_humanity.html

Turns out, that the author of that article has come out with a book, that might interest the readers here:

The Cradle of Humanity: How the Changing Landscape of Africa Made Us So Smart

You can get the book from Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Cradle-Humanity-Changing-Landscape-Africa/dp/0198704526

2. KalosKaiAgathos

Are modern buildings - from a Kruserism perspective - also a light mismatch in the human gut?

See this study (emphasis mine):
    So, buildings not only prevent light from entering our skin and eyes, but also create a mismatch at the level of the gut. The light information in our guts (combined with a mismatch at the level of skin and eye), would mismatch with the seasons of nature.

Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4810507/

Continuing to connect the dots, one step at a time...

3. KalosKaiAgathos

Another one (emphasis mine):
    Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Human Brain Expansion during Evolution Is Independent of Fire Control and Cooking

Very interesting. Raw oysters and raw meat, instead of cooked...

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That book expanded all my ideas that wrote in the last chapter of my book........Several MD friends think he got the idea reading my book. Me......I could care less. But it is clear people in science are waking up to the mitochondrial perspective that the light and subatomic environment sculpts life.

SunnyDay and Allin like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

SunnyDay likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^this defines a nonlinear change.

Can you show me what a non-linear effect looks like?

Non-linear = a small quantum stimulus leads to a seismic change macroscopic change:

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Homo has it at 150 ppm in the blood plasma.
    --------
    What is this value in our close relatives?

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What was the non-linear change?

A change in how information quanta changed with protons.

The Grotthuss mechanism occurs, whereby protons tunnel from one water molecule to the next via hydrogen bonding, is the usual mechanism given for facilitated proton mobility. when hydrogen bonds are D and H+ can it work? NOPE. The process is similar to that of auto-dissociation or electrolysis; the mechanism causing the ions (H+, OH-) to initially separate. Charge separation of water happens as the first step in photosynthesis. Both processes increase with increasing temperature. This means that temperature favors the formation of H+ bonds. This was favored in Kreb's bicycle. Why? The answer is the East African rift's unique environment 6 million years ago. When you take a skinny chimp eating a high deuterium forest diet in an equatorial zone where they are tightly coupled what happens when the rift elevates itself and the sea water with it and grows higher to the sky and sun? How does this affect H+/D levels?

What is the effect in mitochondria.........????
    Interesting how mitochondria release heat to raise temperature isn't it? The skeptics have left a lot of fat on the bone for me to hammer them on this month on the Patreon blogs!!!! https://www.jackkruse.com/tensegrity-6-hydrogen-bonding-networks-water/

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why seafood over fish oil pills? Deuterium is why. DHA is a PUFA that is supposed to be deuterium depleted from the marine seafood food web while Arachidonic acid is loaded with deuterium in cell membranes. If you overdo your fish oil supplementation you could actually hurt yourself and cause long-term to your Kreb's bicycle function. Why?

When cell membranes in you break down for any reason they have to be recycled in your mitochondria via beta-oxidation. Remember fish oil in supplement form is a "PUFA too" the ONLY format, and it is subject to serious peroxidation and ALE formation when it is taken improperly or when it is adulterated. Peroxidation is done by a heme catalyst which means its action liberates massive amounts of deuterium inside the matrix where its anions are running in cyclic form. Once you free deuterium in this way it loses its safety profile in the blood plasma to wreck havoc in the TCA and urea cycle. PUFA have lots of deuterium because they use its strong KIE to build strong membranes. Lipid peroxidation liberates free fatty acids that breakdown down to CO2 and water. That water contains hydrogen isoforms and oxygen that are processed in our mitochondria.

When this happens it alters the metabolic rate of these mitochondria and slows TCA function while trapping water in the TCA and urea cycle. You may now realize why this effect can cause stalls in weight loss or in changes in your VAP and HS CRP levels. It slows metabolism in the two key cycles of cells and forces them to use glycolysis and the PPP. It also stops weight loss and can make autoimmune conditions worse. They may also confound you and your doctor because you forgot the context of why this has happened. But it all begins with metabolizing cell membranes that were designed to be stable. What are things associated with this in your body? COX-2 enzyme amplification and activation of UCP-2. When those two things occur, oxygen drops and cells begin secreting hypoxia factors like (HIF-1). This induces a redox shift in your mitochondria. This process can be a double-edged sword in our cell when the stable O6 content is turnover in an uncontrolled fashion in our matrix. The collateral damage is a redox shift in the TCA and urea cycle. This is why you don't want to take supplemental fish/algal oil.

REMEMBER CONTEXT is critical for Optimal! https://www.jackkruse.com/is-fish-oil-good-or-bad/

SunnyDay, Brent Patrick and Mayuri like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In my Brain gut series I spoke about how homo differed from the primates......because of the East African rift.....the rift had a cradle of seafood but what else did it have? It created mountain plateaus way high above the chimps forest. Let me ask you this.....what happens to the hydrology cycle as a primate goes higher due to evaporation? The water in the environment become deuterium depleted. Guess what even the smartest on my site have missed. Those little details I wrote years ago. The reason why homo was selected was the change to light water and magnetism.......and it occurred in ways most cannot fathom. The effect of deuterium on HOX genes was massive.

[​IMG]

The pic above is from my Patreon blog on Deuterium.......now to make sense of my comment above put a man on the mountain and chimp below sea level and tell me what the effect on "Kreb's bicycle" was in both species affected by this environmental change in the East African Rift???

Homo's TCA and urea cycle spun faster even though oxygen tensions dropped as the rift rose due to vulcanism = more biosynthesis for the HOX genes to make a brain when you add a shit ton of seafood. The forest floors fell. That is how it happened. The environment drove the process via our mitochondrial ATPase and cyclic speed up TCA/urea cycle while this whole thing sat over a huge magma chamber which unleashed higher magnetic flux to make the ATPase spin faster even though oxygen tensions dropped as the Rift rose. All non-linear effects. These actions turned off glycolysis and the PPP in their chimp ancestors caught higher up on the Rift with no ability to return to the trees for bananas which chimps use.

What was the key break for humans? Lower oxygen tensions because of the elevation from the vulcanism. The higher one goes the less oxygen there is. This is why chimps have no subcutaneous fat and why humans have a lot of it. It ain't rocket science. It is good detective work by someone who observes nature way more than 99.9% of scientists.

SunnyDay, Brent Patrick and Mayuri like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I've been telling this story for years.......you guys just do not see the connections I do.

Mayuri likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A trapped naked ape who then have a blood plasma that is high in deuterium but a skull and brain that is made of DDW matrix making mitochondria. You need the deuterium in that chimp brain to drive the growth while controlling oxygen, DHA and magnetic flux.......all these things occurred in Africa the last 4-6 million years.

Mayuri likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Checkmate.

Mayuri likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy
    If you could, figure out when @Jack Kruse first started using
    Kreb's bicycle
    instead of Kreb's or Kreb cycle

my search gives me this:
    upload_2018-4-7_11-23-22.png

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is coming soon.......Patreon. Neither one is a synonym either.

Mayuri likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

PPP and glycolysis are separate pathways......aren't they Jan?

Is the TCA and urea cycle separate or joined?

They are joined by fumerase to form a bicycle. One cycle spin rate affects the other........by what? The enzyme that makes water.

Water that must be DDW unlike the blood plasma or rest of the cytosol where the PPP and glycolysis are.

breadcrumb alert.

If your bicycle is stuck with a cation with a massive KIE how does your bicycle work Jan?

Rhetorical question.

No answer, please.

We have people thinking and learning and understanding why the deuterium critics are morons.

Details matter.

Mayuri and JanSz like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When you take a skinny chimp eating a high deuterium forest diet in an equatorial zone where they are tightly coupled what happens when the rift elevates itself and the sea water with it and grows higher to the sky and sun? How does this affect H+/D levels?

-------------------------------------------------

upload_2018-4-7_11-31-20.png

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick, Mayuri and JanSz like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And Jan........you forgot this too.

Why we became bipedal is one of the more fascinating things in evolutionary biology that remains a modern mystery. Here in QB 6, I lay out how “I think” it happened using a quantized template and evolutionary evidence we have collected in the last 30 years.

ANSWER: DEUTERIUM.

https://www.jackkruse.com/quantum-biology-6-bipedalism/

Mayuri, Richelle Jones and JanSz like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anyone who is a deuterium critic right now reading this thread is passing a kidney stone the size of Montana about now.