1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The cold PUFA connection to grounding effects:

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cows and horses both evolved outside the tropics. So how do they protect their feet from cold while increasing their ability to use the free electrons from the inverse Hall spin effect in winter?

Inverse Hall spin effect used by plants and animals via grounding. This turns magnetic flux of the Earth's magnetic field into a DC electric current when powerful frequencies of light from the sun are rare. All animals and plants use the DC electric current to regenerate their cells. Becker talked about the Hall effect in the Electric Body, but what he described in Burr's plant data and in his salamander data was in fact the inverse Hall spin effect which has now been found to exist by modern physics. So how does this work in animals who represent the two main animal family survivors in the KT event when food was not plentiful. So how do animals manage?

Both cows and horses have a high concentration of PUFAs in their feet in wintertime. Did you know that? Have you ever seen a horse with 37º C hoofs wintertime? No, never. Also nautical compass houses used to have hoof oil as a dampening liquid, that is PUFA from horse hoofs. So even the same animal can have different fat composition in different parts of the animal depending on the climate, temperature, and incident light coming to its retina. How? The non linear signaling is lost because bright intense light inhibits these programs in animals outside the tropics. This is why tropical oils are rarely PUFA's and why they are most saturated. (coconut/palm oil)

Look at the white swans in the Stockholm Ström in the middle of Stockholm wintertime. They swim in the 1º C water with their bare feet having the same temperature as the water. Then they jump up on the ice when it’s -10º C air temperature and their wet feet freeze stuck to the ice surface. Then the swan has two options, increase the blood flow to the feet and melt the ice around the feet and freeze to death or wait for the fire brigade to come and saw off a piece of ice with the swan and then transport the iced swan to the fire station to thaw the ice. Usually the swan chooses the second option. In cold horses and swan can still activate their thyroid to work without bright intense light. How?

The local mitochondria in thyroid also pay attention to the sun's signals so you dont have to unless you bury the sun, or live outside the tropics. Most modern humans break both rules. Hence why their thyroid thermostat is broken. But the horses and swans here have a lesson for us. The more electrons in cell membranes from any physical source, the better living things can handle hot and cold. Why? Not only does the sun give us light energy, but grounding gives living things free electrons too. We can add electrons from sunlight via the photoelectric effect and grounding by the inverse Hall magnetic spin effect.

DHA. a PUFA in humans, is heavily represented in our cell membrane responds, "I know this and this is why I capture them with my pi-electron cloud and transform their energy." DHA assimilation increases in tissues in cold weather. In warm weather you do not need as much because the sun can power your life. Wintertime is a different environment. Its cold and food is sparse.
    Electrons in motion = electricity = and electric fields in motion induce magnetic flux = life uses magnetic flux from many places to control life within the Earth’s magnetic field. There are two sides of the mammalian battery in humans that use sunlight and magnetic flux that can be charged or slowly discharged based upon how we chose to live our life. Mammals are capable of transforming magnetic flux into a DC electric current using the tensegrity system’s piezoelectric abilities, using semiconductors capable of using the inverse spin Hall effect. These changes affect cell water and blood plasma in our extremities to get the message far and wide in the system of life. This is why your leptin receptor in your hypothalamus is an accountant for electrons and why your thyroid mitochondria and the mitochondria in your feet are quantum measureing devices that communicate via the Q-cycle. The Q-cycle is capable of splitting light frequencies build quantum radar systems that allow the mitochondria in your feet and thyroid and brain to communicate using entangles photos. This is how your brain's leptin receptor measures your quantum yield of the electrons you collect in the environment. In winter, it responds with a brisk free T3 output if the mammal is propelry grounding. Wild mammals do but modern humans don't. If your T3 is too low you need sun or grounding to make up the deficit, if its too high you live on the equator and need some CT. You are what you absorb repel and emit. This is far more true than "you are what you eat”.

LIFE IS A LIGHT BULB DESIGNED TO BE LIT BY THE SUN AND SCREWED INTO ITS SOCKET CALLED EARTH.

Don’t your find it interesting how the human anatomy highlights – full spectrum sunlight……….
    All the human body is a tube. We are actually “hollow” on the inside with all our cavities filled with different fluids that act like a filament. The sheath that separates our body from all the things we stuff in our tube is called the gut “lumen.”
    Isn’t it cool that there is a “light shaft” running through our bodies? Have you ever stopped and thought about that aspect of your being?

Angular momentum of photons is just one of the ways electrons are linked to magnetism. Magnetic moments of proteins and water act perpendicular to both the electric field and the direction of the angular momentum of light. Angular momentum can be described as how light turns or rotates into a medium when it interacts. Magnetic flux can be turned into a DC electric current using the angular momentum of light. This is the basis of the inverse Hall spin effect. This effect is the key scientific principle behind how grounding works. Why is this important for animals who are related to eutherian mammals? Long ago, 65 million years ago, two animal classes made it through the last extinction event. One was therapod dinosaurs (swans) and the other was eutherian mammals. (horses) The key that linked them to survival to this event was both had excessive mitochondrial capacity. Therapod dinosaurs (swans) needed their extra mito capacity to disconnect from the Earth's magnetic flux to fly. Eutherian mammals gained their capacity to disconnect from the sun for 6 months to hibernate through the winter without food. Our deep ancestors are these eutherian mammals. This implies deep within human mitochondria is an innate built in design to use angular momentum and magnetic flux to replace food and optimize mitochondrial function via grounding. Gorunding worse via the inverse Hall magnetic spin effect of electrons and works with PUFA's in cell membranes in winter when UV light is sparse to absent. I have a deep sense grounding is critically important to our species who live outside the tropics still because modern humans who disconnect from the Earth and sun most tend to get peripheral neuropathy in the distal extremities when wearing insulating shoes in winter and not making that critical connection to walk upon the Earth with PUFA increases in their feet and legs. It seems no modern physics is just beginning to understand that light has a lot more abilities built into it than we believe based upon current electromagnetic teachings. http://phys.org/news/2016-05-physicists.html#jCp

Grounding to Earth specifically makes your hydrogen atoms precess more in you to create more magnetic flux in you mitochondrial surfaces to shrink the scale of physics possible (QED/QCD) to allow you to make more energy while rely on less ATP from the ATPase. This is a very similiar to the mechanisms that control sleep. The Earth’s magnetic field never turns off. The electric power grid oscillates and is not constant. This is where the problem lies with grounding appliances and why I don’t like them. Our physical bodies have many antennae in our sensory pathways that lead all lead to our thalamus in the brain. Our thalamus is where the alpha waves are produced in the brain that yoke to the magnetic dynamo and to circadian wave forms from the eye. Those alpha waves created deep in the brain match the frequency of the Schumann resonance from the Earth’s magnetic field. In this way, the thalamus acts as a “tuning fork” for incoming sensory signals from our sensory receptors. This allows for integration from the environment that are tuned in to a variety of frequencies. Those environmental signals, tuning our thalamus should always be the sun and the magnetic field and not the power grid or a fake light bulb. These sensory portals all wind up affecting mitochondrial surfaces on the cristae and inside the matrix to alter the physical scale of what is possible in a mitochondria. These mechanisms act a a dial or knob for the mitochondria in determining how we may handle electrons and protons from food that are excited by sunlight. Feynman’s interview describing waves all around us is quite instructional to my view point here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjHJ7FmV0M4

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most nonlinear optical effects can be described using classical electromagnetic fields, and, in fact, the initial theory of nonlinear optics was done with classical fields. The problem for biology and medicine is that they study everything in biochemistry using a linear methodology. This implies that the published data loses all non linear apsects of life. This is especially true in the Q-cycle of mitochondria. The Q-cycle that shuttles electrons from cytochrome 1 to 3 and 4 is a beam splitter of light. When a beam splits several non linear quantum mechanical things occur. When these electromagnetic field of mitochondria are quantized we should except a number of new effects emerge. Those effects are all non linear apsects of light. Life uses these to do the unique things it does. Quantizing fields are necessary if we want to describe fields that originate from spontaneous emission of light from proteins. This is precisely what happens in the Q-cycle. For example, in a process known as spontaneous parametric down conversion, a beam of light at one frequency, the pump, produces a beam at half the original frequency, creating the optical signal Why is this critical to understand? The secondary beam is a result of spontaneous emission from these respiratory proteins and can lead to novel new phenomena of light that would not be measured by linear methodologies. Moreover, the quantum properties of the down-converted beam are novel as I described to my members in a recent webinar on quantum entanglement and quantum radar. How so? Its photons are produced in pairs, one pump photon disappearing to produce, simultaneously, two signal photons. This leads to strong correlations between the split photons from the signal beam, and photons produced in this way can be quantum mechanically entangled. In addition, the signal beam can have smaller phase fluctuations than is possible with classical light. Both of these properties have made light produced by parametric down conversion useful for applications in the field of quantum information processing. You mitochondria is like a deli slicer for light in your cell and most biologist do not even know enough to measure it much less be able ot explain its effects in cell biology. http://www.jbc.org/…/ear…/2003/06/26/jbc.M305461200.full.pdf

Brent Patrick, jwhb77, JanSz and 2 others like this.
  3. Total EMFSolutions

Total EMFSolutions New Member

The shame is, we have polluted the earth with biologically active frequencies that harm animals.

4. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

This was awesome, thanks!

5. Butters

Butters New Member

So grounding during winter. But its cold and feet get damn cold to numb, even shoes with leather soles conduct the cold as hell. I mean 5-15min is okay but after that.... puh.

6. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Have you tried the grounding straps? I have leather mocs myself and they are COLD.

7. Butters

Butters New Member

Not so far. Because I dont wanna be grounded when Im going through the city. I just thought about a leather sheet that I could lay under my feet, but optimal is only barefoot I think. Ive done it today for 15min at -3°C. For that time it went good, but after that in my normal shoes my toes became numb.

8. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

9. Glenn A

Glenn A New Member

Does anyone find that the feet get acclimated to the cold and allow you to go longer with each exposure without numbness? I usually just spend a maximum of 15 minutes outside barefoot at one time, but 15 minutes now doesn't make my feet more than slightly numb, even 5-10 degrees below freezing.

Also, does anyone notice that the body seems warmer while barefoot than it would seem if you were outside under the same conditions but with shoes on? That's definitely the case for me. And if so, is a theory believable that the relative body comfort is all due to the electrons?

Christine_L likes this.
  10. Linz

Linz New Member

Yes, definitely warmer without shoes.

Glenn A likes this.
  11. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

Yes you adapt to the cold. I worked for many years on the ground in the sub-arctic. You would be surprised as to what becomes comfortable or normal. 7 am to 10 am was the most tolerant period, wind was the chiller.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

Meaning it wasn't that the environment was easier, but your body was more thermogenic? Am I interpreting that correctly sir?

13. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

Yes the body became more thermogenic. Also the native people wore less clothes in the same conditions.

drezy likes this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

Seems like a good book or movie script potential would follow a far North native who has serious doubts about whether they actually are an uncoupled haplotype (even though there is minimal chance they'd ever be born).

I'd read or watch that.

15. Butters

Butters New Member

That feeling I can confirm.