1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 3, 2021.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Buy your future self a Christmas present today….get some SATs. Especially if you’re still on the bench.

Happy to be here and grateful for the continent.

FIGHT for your FREEDOM.

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  3. Anagh S

Anagh S New Member

@Jack Kruse

Not sure if this is the right place for this but figure I'd give it a shot. After discovering your work earlier this year, I've dug into as much as I could. I've always understood the importance of health but never really tied it back into my financial health. Your message about health and wealth being interlinked has opened my eyes and has led me to repurpose my savings account into BTC. Thank you for all the insights and guidance you've provided.

The fundamentals around light, water, and magnetism have been a game changer for me and now I'm eager to improve my health even more by taking a tailored approach to my specific biology. I'd love for my wife and I to come down to Destin and work with you. I've reached out a few times to destinkruse@gmail.com but have not heard anything back. Is that still the best way to get in touch or is there another address I should use?

Thank you,

- Anagh

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My last New blog of 2021 is now out Anagh: It sounds like what you need. First, you must think, and then you must act. The eye can only see what the mind can comprehend. If you don't think it first, it will not happen. 2022 NEW YEARS WISHES FOR MY TRIBE.............. https://www.patreon.com/posts/2022-new-years-60434259

It is info@kruseatdestin.com that gets you the golden ticket my friend!

Anagh S and ND Hauf like this.
  5. In his post yesterday, Dr. @Jack Kruse said, “The time of this reset is upon us in this 4th Q. It’s going to be difficult. And the longer you wait the more painful it will end up being.”

If I may, I'd like to review

Under Paul Volcker (chair of the Federal Reserve), the Fed raised short-term interest rates from 10 percent in 1979 to 20 percent in 1981, the highest they have ever been. This unleashed massive economic havoc, pushing the unemployment rate to 10 percent and forcing homeowners to take out mortgages with 17 percent interest rates or higher.

“The fact is, [bankers] made the loans,” Thomas Hoenig said. “They made them in an environment of incredible optimism in terms of asset values.” By “optimism,” Hoenig was referring to something called “inflation expectations.” The bankers expected asset prices would continue rising indefinitely, and that very expectation fueled demand for loans, which in turn caused the price to rise. “And that, really, was in part the fault of a decade of too-accommodative monetary policy.”

Overall, more than 1,600 banks failed between 1980 and 1994, the worst failure rate since Depression.

The price of assets had collapsed, with farmland prices falling by 27 percent in the early 1980s and oil prices falling from more than $120 to $25 by 1986. This, in turn, created a cascading effect within the banking system.

The FOMC faced a terrible dilemma after the crash of 2008. Bernanke pushed the FOMC to keep rates at zero throughout 2010. Then, in August of 2010, with unemployment high and growth sluggish, he publicly unveiled the plan to create $600 billion new bills through an experimental program called “quantitative easing.” The goal was to pump massive amounts of cash into the banking system at the very moment when there is almost no incentive for banks to save the money, because rates are so low.

To execute quantitative easing, a trader at the New York Fed would call up one of the primary dealers, like JPMorgan Chase, and offer to buy $8 billion worth of Treasury bonds from the bank. JPMorgan would sell the Treasury bonds to the Fed trader. Then the Fed trader would hit a few keys and tell the Morgan banker to look inside their reserve account. Voila. The Fed had instantly created $8 billion out of thin air, in the reserve account, to complete the purchase. Morgan could, in turn, use this money to buy assets in the wider marketplace.

Thomas Hoenig (president of the Federal Reserve regional bank in Kansas City) argued this would potentiate risky lending and asset bubbles with the larger concern that "quantitative easing" would create price inflation, and encourage more government borrowing.

The Fed has been encouraging government spending by purchasing billions of Treasury bonds each month while pumping new money into the banks.
    Now what options does the Fed have...?
    • Reduction of quantitative easing
    • Increase interest rates
    • Manipulate/convince the federal government to implement broader & deeper Price Controls throughout the Supply-Chain
    But to what end?
    Shall we go back to Jack's opening statement?
    My question is: When a government borrows (say - from the Fed) -> who is the owner of the assets and who is enslaved to pay to bill?

So how does the cave look now...
    What's the prescription for an exist plan?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  6. Anagh S

Anagh S New Member

Thank you Uncle Jack. The latest patreon post is absolute fire, one of your best pieces to date. I'm about to print that out and stack some Sats! I reached out on the email address you provided and looking forward to hearing back.

Here's to an epic 2022!

John Schumacher likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The biggest news of 2021 just broke. COVID Tx needs to adapt ASAP. The key point in the paper is linked below: Omicron antibodies neutralize Delta, but not the reverse. This explains why the Delta variant is currently being nudged out on an evolutionary basis. Moreover, it explains why omicron re-infections are manifesting in the jabbed at unreal rates. Thus, Omicron = is a natural airborne vaccine built by nature = The implication of Omicron is that COVID is over and now anyone taking the jab over getting Omicron is making a poor risk adjust decision. https://sigallab.net

What does this sigallab.net paper imply to the thinking person? Anyone who took the jab took an unbelievable amount of unnecessary risk considering that Omicron removes the risk of death COVID without any significant adverse events from the mRNA Tx. It also means anyone who advocates for the vaccine after this paper is out is committing human rights crimes. They need to be held accountable. Dr. Malone should be given the Nobel Prize for his warnings on his own technology in 2020. Instead, Twitter suspended his account and canceled his voice today.

Support this PATRIOT.

GavinH and John Schumacher like this.
  8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

11. In his recent post Dr. @Jack Kruse https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...rinflation-is-close.25623/page-36#post-308276 states: "The debt news in Asia is getting worse."

According to https://bondevalue.com/news/chinese-property-developers-have-197bn-in-liabilities-due-in-january-2022/

Chinese property developers have $197bn in payments due to cover a number of liabilities including maturing bonds, coupons, trust products and deferred wages as per Bloomberg and analyst calculations. Details of the payments due are given below:
    • Worker wages amounting to RMB 1.1tn ($173bn) as per Nomura economists
    • Dollar bonds with $6.04bn in principal payments and $1.7bn in coupons
    • Local bonds with RMB 37.2bn ($5.8bn) in principal payments and RMB 6.6bn ($1bn) in coupons
    • Trust products worth RMB 60.2bn ($9.5bn) due as per data tracker Use Trust
    Besides, other interest payments on local and offshore bonds, bills to suppliers and potential hidden debt (local and offshore combined) may also add to the pile. The weekly dues on developers’ bonds are given below:
    • January 1-7: Companies like Agile, Zhenro, Logan, R&F Properties, Redco and Seazen have a combined $234mn due
    • January 8-14: Companies like Times China, Shimao, Sunac, KWG, Yango, Greentown, Redsun, Logan, Yuzhou, Central China, R&F Properties, Zhenro and Seazen have a combined $1.42bn due
    So how do you spell default?

The question is : Will Biden bailout investors like Blackrock?

US Pension funds in China -
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/underf...nsions-to-keep-investing-in-china-11613730603
    https://www.alreporter.com/2021/09/...unds-are-being-invested-in-chinese-companies/
    The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) oversees the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), the 401(k)-style retirement investment plan that is used by 6 million members of our nation’s armed forces and federal civilian workforce. They have invested billions of dollars in Chinese companies.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  12. Butters

Butters New Member

What do you guys say about the current crash? What caused it? Or is it a normal correction?
    Im ready to pump in a bit more, but of course dont want to repeat past mistakes in pumping to early. I made these mistakes in the 60s, 50s, and 40000s.

GavinH and Martina like this.
  13. @Butters

I really believe that preppers in Kazakhstan are having better days now, than naive and new-agers who have had the religions of "The Greater Good" as their mantra. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...e-control-streets-war-zone-banks-being-looted

Bitcoin has seen a sharp decline as protests continue in Kazakhstan, the world’s second-largest mining hub, where internet was shut down, forcing local miners to switch off their equipment. https://www.rt.com/business/545291-bitcoin-dives-kazakhstan-mining-internet/

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    GavinH and Martina like this.
  14. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

DCA and forget about it

ND Hauf likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Jason F likes this.
  16. Butters

Butters New Member

That is crazy...

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do not worry, be Happy.

I had to do my Minimum Distribution from IRA. So, I ended up with a chunk of cash.
    That was yesterday.
    Bought with it some GBTC.
    upload_2022-1-7_13-44-41.png
    ---------------------------------------------
    I stopped working in 1997
    2022-1997=25

This sign is over 25 years old.
    I had that in front of me when I was working.
    I had the song on tape and was listening to it often.

upload_2022-1-7_13-57-49.jpeg

upload_2022-1-7_14-19-43.png
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Don't Worry, Be Happy - Wikipedia

upload_2022-1-7_14-26-17.png

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    ND Hauf and Jason F like this.
  18. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Best websites for a crash course on crypto and BTC?

19. Thank you for keeping us up on what's occurring - @Johan Lindstrøm

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Some good information here…and reputable place to buy if interested.

https://www.swanbitcoin.com/

GavinH likes this.