1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 3, 2021.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

correct

JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
    GavinH and John Schumacher like this.
  3. In the thread post https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...a-become-so-anti-btc.26021/page-2#post-307613
    Dr. @Jack Kruse suggests -> Since, "Beijing's tech champions like Huawei are willing accomplices of its surveillance state... Democracies should put their foot down on Chinese telecoms. https://thedispatch.com/p/chinas-telecom-giants-are-a-threat"

I didn't know if the Biden Administration had the skill set to "put their foot down" on anything military operations or security. I thought he abolished that for a larger IRS collection agency over crypto-currency tax revenues and "supply-chain" monitoring and Federal control over US commerce.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
    GavinH likes this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

5. Dr. @Jack Kruse mentioned during the Dec Q&A that he has been trying to persuade people to consider their daily expenses like going to Starbucks for a "coffee"; not purchasing a new vehicle right now, etc. As you can imagine, I have never made purchases like these, not because I couldn't get a loan or couldn't "put it on the VISA", but because I chose be grateful for what I have earned.

Just to give a bit of perspective -> So what's my living expense in California?
    • My housing (mortgage, taxes, electric, gas, water, waste, maintenance) -> $450 monthly
    • I drive 5 miles per week priced at $5 per gallon
    • Food comes under $400 per month
    We don't go out to eat. It's never been within our budget. However, living within our means -> means over 30 years, we saved just over $400,000 which all went into GBTC IRA rollover Jan 4th 2021.

Now let's compare that to living in Florida. I found a mobile-fabricated "house" for rent; (not very desirable) 924 sqft for $950 monthly, but that does not include all the other normal expenses - electric, gas, water, waste, etc.
    upload_2021-12-20_7-45-25.png
    I may not be able to ride my bike to the store as I currently do, so mileage maybe greater, but the price per gallon maybe less. The price for food stuff? I've spoken with friends who moved to Florida & they have not complained about higher food prices.

I maybe able to sale my house, but that would not leave me much to live on over the next 20 years (if I live that long - longevity is not in my favor - grandparents died in their thirties & early fourties).

But I will have "walked away" become "unmanageable", "non-compliant" to California by virtue that I left.

However, I have chosen to use my feet to stand for what is right, because this is where I currently live. I have and will continue to argue for rational policy; and support those to do the same.

Maybe some day my financial fortune may change, I believe it is possible.

However, I will not abandon those in my area (California) if I have the strength to help.

Health, Wealth & freedom are linked & worth fighting for.

Jason F, GavinH and ND Hauf like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Assuming that you stay where you are.
    Are you able to pay for all your and your wife's (minimal) living expenses?
    without,
    going to your IRA rollover?
    ----------
    If yes,
    find something else to think about, do not worry about GBTC ups and downs.
    ------------

John Schumacher likes this.
  7. Yes - our daily expenses are covered :)

JanSz likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Think of burial arrangements and expenses.

My Mom died in 3/2005
    Year or two latter I had conversation with my wife.
    It ended that we bought grave for both of us near my Mom's.
    In 2017 it saved me on stress when I was burying my dear wife (71).

Jason F likes this.
  9. My wife will be buried with her parents in the old Sacramento crematory, purchased many years ago.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That will save you some stress, if she will be the first to go.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

@John Schumacher

Your GBTC investment will treat you well with time. SEC is getting backed into a corner by not approving a spot ETF. Keep the faith and focus on health would be my suggestion….you already made the wise wealth move.

13. Thank you for the encouragement!

14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Buy your future self a Christmas present today….get some SATs. Especially if you’re still on the bench.

Happy to be here and grateful for the continent.

FIGHT for your FREEDOM.

16. Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  17. Anagh S

Anagh S New Member

@Jack Kruse

Not sure if this is the right place for this but figure I'd give it a shot. After discovering your work earlier this year, I've dug into as much as I could. I've always understood the importance of health but never really tied it back into my financial health. Your message about health and wealth being interlinked has opened my eyes and has led me to repurpose my savings account into BTC. Thank you for all the insights and guidance you've provided.

The fundamentals around light, water, and magnetism have been a game changer for me and now I'm eager to improve my health even more by taking a tailored approach to my specific biology. I'd love for my wife and I to come down to Destin and work with you. I've reached out a few times to destinkruse@gmail.com but have not heard anything back. Is that still the best way to get in touch or is there another address I should use?

Thank you,

- Anagh

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My last New blog of 2021 is now out Anagh: It sounds like what you need. First, you must think, and then you must act. The eye can only see what the mind can comprehend. If you don't think it first, it will not happen. 2022 NEW YEARS WISHES FOR MY TRIBE.............. https://www.patreon.com/posts/2022-new-years-60434259

It is info@kruseatdestin.com that gets you the golden ticket my friend!

Anagh S and ND Hauf like this.
  19. In his post yesterday, Dr. @Jack Kruse said, “The time of this reset is upon us in this 4th Q. It’s going to be difficult. And the longer you wait the more painful it will end up being.”

If I may, I'd like to review

Under Paul Volcker (chair of the Federal Reserve), the Fed raised short-term interest rates from 10 percent in 1979 to 20 percent in 1981, the highest they have ever been. This unleashed massive economic havoc, pushing the unemployment rate to 10 percent and forcing homeowners to take out mortgages with 17 percent interest rates or higher.

“The fact is, [bankers] made the loans,” Thomas Hoenig said. “They made them in an environment of incredible optimism in terms of asset values.” By “optimism,” Hoenig was referring to something called “inflation expectations.” The bankers expected asset prices would continue rising indefinitely, and that very expectation fueled demand for loans, which in turn caused the price to rise. “And that, really, was in part the fault of a decade of too-accommodative monetary policy.”

Overall, more than 1,600 banks failed between 1980 and 1994, the worst failure rate since Depression.

The price of assets had collapsed, with farmland prices falling by 27 percent in the early 1980s and oil prices falling from more than $120 to $25 by 1986. This, in turn, created a cascading effect within the banking system.

The FOMC faced a terrible dilemma after the crash of 2008. Bernanke pushed the FOMC to keep rates at zero throughout 2010. Then, in August of 2010, with unemployment high and growth sluggish, he publicly unveiled the plan to create $600 billion new bills through an experimental program called “quantitative easing.” The goal was to pump massive amounts of cash into the banking system at the very moment when there is almost no incentive for banks to save the money, because rates are so low.

To execute quantitative easing, a trader at the New York Fed would call up one of the primary dealers, like JPMorgan Chase, and offer to buy $8 billion worth of Treasury bonds from the bank. JPMorgan would sell the Treasury bonds to the Fed trader. Then the Fed trader would hit a few keys and tell the Morgan banker to look inside their reserve account. Voila. The Fed had instantly created $8 billion out of thin air, in the reserve account, to complete the purchase. Morgan could, in turn, use this money to buy assets in the wider marketplace.

Thomas Hoenig (president of the Federal Reserve regional bank in Kansas City) argued this would potentiate risky lending and asset bubbles with the larger concern that "quantitative easing" would create price inflation, and encourage more government borrowing.

The Fed has been encouraging government spending by purchasing billions of Treasury bonds each month while pumping new money into the banks.
    Now what options does the Fed have...?
    • Reduction of quantitative easing
    • Increase interest rates
    • Manipulate/convince the federal government to implement broader & deeper Price Controls throughout the Supply-Chain
    But to what end?
    Shall we go back to Jack's opening statement?
    My question is: When a government borrows (say - from the Fed) -> who is the owner of the assets and who is enslaved to pay to bill?

So how does the cave look now...
    What's the prescription for an exist plan?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  20. Anagh S

Anagh S New Member

Thank you Uncle Jack. The latest patreon post is absolute fire, one of your best pieces to date. I'm about to print that out and stack some Sats! I reached out on the email address you provided and looking forward to hearing back.

Here's to an epic 2022!