1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 3, 2021.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Who will be left standing Jay Powell or Lael Brainard?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The news from Samson Mow on El Salvador.......what does it mean?

El Salvador bond offering in BTC just killed three birds with one stone:
    1.IMF is persona non grata
    2.WorldBank " "
    3. Golfo de Fonseca pseudo appropriation threats from their neighbor Daring. Irreverent. The breaking of the status quo with a “novo monetary leap” that will take us into modernization. Bitcoin City is just like Paul Revere's ride in 1776.

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Wonder if they can beat Saylor on oversold demand?

4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

John Schumacher and GavinH like this.
  5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

caroline and GavinH like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

John Schumacher and GavinH like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Humans have Paleolithic emotions, medieval institutions, god like technology, and ineffective money. Bitcoin begins to change it all quickly

John Schumacher, GavinH and ND Hauf like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This interview is a must-watch to understand inflation and deflation well. Pompliano & Saylor go into great detail about inflation and basic economic calculation to outpace it. IMHO, if you're looking at valuations through a different lens, you're going to struggle to retain your buying power.

GavinH and ND Hauf like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anyone who tells you inflation is not a global central banking problem does not see the world imploding.
    [​IMG]

JanSz, John Schumacher and GavinH like this.
  10. Thank you Dr. @Jack Kruse for your https://optimalklubs.com/blogs/ BTC #36 : The Essence of “Time”

When we look at the distribution of time, we often think about an holographic depiction of information while we process a correction for time over the shape of the globe we call earth.

An idea of Quantum Error Correction by Peter Shor, Dorit Aharonov and Michael Ben-Or
    This idea may be thought as “quantum error-correcting code” working by placing the received information into pattern entanglement algorisms.
    For example, an error detection “parity” of the first and third values. Parity measures are conducted between the first & second values then the first & third values. If the value results are the same, we maybe holding the “correct” value(s).

upload_2021-11-26_8-26-49.png

“Quantum error correction gives us a more general way of thinking about geometry in this code language,” said Preskill, the Caltech physicist. The same language, he said, “ought to be applicable, in my opinion, to more general situations” — in particular, to a de Sitter universe like ours. But de Sitter space, lacking a spatial boundary, has so far proven much harder to understand as a hologram.

Nefarious data within the communication “network”

Topological information flows are examined for patterns of botnet data sets also know as collections of zombie code packets. These packets contain mining crypted instructions designed to reassemble, while knocking at the door(s) of websites intended (once inserted within the “system”) will develop a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack over a network of nodes.

Botomline: Distributed systems are vulnerable to code manipulation.

Just as Nature has been editing our mRNA code set from the beginning of time.

My question is: Since the medical elites believe cancer is consider to be a human genetic phenomenon, will the mRNA code set delivery from our world-wide compliance test, able to quickly weaken the collective population’s mitochondrial metabolic function enough to reach an end objective for a potential biological resource “scarcity” (mindset)?
    • An over reactive neuron trauma response...
    https://www.pnas.org/content/116/24/11699
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/science-choice/201504/the-scarcity-mindset
    https://www.researchgate.net/public...rocessing_underlying_consumer_decision_making

upload_2021-11-26_8-29-6.png
    The scarcity mindset significantly increased activity in the orbitofrontal cortex.
    As a quantum practitioner, how do you "help" your patients driven by fear?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    Johan Lindstrøm and JanSz like this.
  11. Butters

Butters New Member

I feel the urge to post this, mainly I think to calm my nerves over the actual volatiliy and the feeling what I could have if I had sold it and bought it back cheaper, mainly because I haven got so many bitcoins part I would like to have.

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

13. Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

It appears that large(whale) addresses continues to drop. More and more coins are being distributed throughout the world.

This is a great thing for safety and mass adoption.

Bitcoin as a time clock is wild to wrap the mind around.

16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I like the fight at Greyscale. I’ve argued that the SEC isn’t in the business of picking winners and losers. If they get shot down on the pending conversion of GBTC to an ETF I’d file a case in federal court under the Tort Law. My suit for Tort damages would be for the dollar amount traded in the first week of trading volume on the recently approved Futures ETF.

Go big or go home….hit them right between the eyes.

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post...s-bitcoin-etf-treatment-could-violate-the-apa

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

https://www.trustnodes.com/2021/12/01/grayscale-prepares-to-sue-sec-over-spot-bitcoin-etf

18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

JanSz likes this.