1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 3, 2021.

1. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

Link to Australian Senate committee on regulation of crypto. Ethan Timor from Bitaroo, a bitcoin only exchange, testified. This is his testimonial to the committee.

caroline, JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  2. DLO

DLO StarFish

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^much ado about nothing

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  4. While in El Salvador, Dr. Jack how did you recommend people get started. Forgive me if you have already explained this in a video I missed or on thread/ blog. If others can help me set my compass, Ill keep traveling along. I am way outside of my wheel house of farming and spa work but trying to learn. I am on page 13 of this thread and just treading water.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

There is a live Q&A coming up...

I think this is going to be a "don't be afraid scenario and jump without a parachute!"

my opinion btw

6. "Anything you dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." Goethe

Years ago, I signed up for a 7 day 600+ mi bike ride, even though I didn't know how to ride a bike and was not an athlete. (Months later, I completed the ride and took away that anything really us possible.)

Some years later I picked up and moved to Austin. I didn't yet have a job offer, but it felt right and I had an idea of the job I wanted. (I got the job I imagined I would, found a place to live there, and it turned out to be a great move.)

These are just a couple examples but all it takes is one or two where you jump without the parachute, to realize that you can, and things usually work out. That when you commit fully to "it," whatever "it" is, "all manner of unforeseen assistance will come your way."

People come out of the woodwork to help, questions get answered you didn't know the answers to, problems get solved you didn't know the solutions to.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

When you learn to trust your instincts - anything is possible.

NO LIMITS!

You can and must go forward ...and sometimes sideways for a bit is okay too - just actively engage.

Doors always open ....that is what doors are for.....

Sara S, GavinH and Christine Renner like this.
  8. The times when the insights (instincts) happen , for me, are when I am quiet and open and receptive. On the open road, in the shower, during a formal meditation...

That's the trick right now...quieting the mind, taking the time and space to think, opening to possibilities, and allowing (making room for) the inspiration (insight/instinct) to come.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I find that I have to sit quietly at the ocean and let things percolate for awhile.

One day I will think ....I can't do that! No way - that is the craziest and most stupid idea ever and then the next day I will think - hang on a minute - of course I can If I want to.

Things kind of wash over me and become familiar and possible....and you lose some of your fear.

Maybe some fear is good? It makes you think about things in a different way and you can start making loose plans in your head.

GavinH and Christine Renner like this.
  10. I think fear can be motivating for many. And it's very personal. When I look back on the moments of significant inspiration they were absent of fear. Deep sense of knowing something was "right" even if (esp if) I didn't know how. When you look back on yours, can you notice a common pattern?

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think you are right actually.
    I do have a deep sense of knowing something is right.
    The biggest decisions we have made gave us a sense of calm and peace....and no fear.
    We have looked back and wondered how we came to do what we did ....and it all just seemed absolutely right and comfortable.
    We look back and marvel and wonder what the decision making process was ....and it seems like there was no process - it was just intuitive and the right thing to do and there was no thinking.
    Maybe all that comes after a prolonged period of trying to make changes and nothing seemed right.

The bottom line seems to be when you are ready and open- stuff happens.

Christine Renner likes this.
  12. You pointed out something that is really important...people who have studied insight have found it often occurs after a period of stuckness or confusion...as what might happen after trying lots of things and nothing works. I facilitate self inquiry for people and I always share that ahead of the first time...that they might find themselves stuck and that this period of stuckness may precede a breakthrough or insight. To be patient and willing and open to keep going...

:)

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I heard a very well known musician say the other day on the radio "I went to a writing class and I seemed to have nothing to say and couldn't write a word"
    The instructor said that he had too much to say and didn't know where to start.

I guess that is the key ....be patient and willing and open to keep going.....

GavinH and Christine Renner like this.
  14. Thanks-

caroline likes this.
  15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

16. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

JanSz likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

holding cash until the big crash.
    ---------------------------------------
    In your estimation how long do we have, before the crash happens? A year, 3, 5, 7?

What may happen after the crash?

Remember Monday, October 19, 1987, if you took a boat a month before, went for a trip around the world, on a way back home all was ok again.
    Dow Jones Industrial Average falls 508 points (22.6%), making it the highest one-day drop by percentage in the index's history,

18. Sara S

Sara S New Member

I couldn't agree with you more !! :love:

caroline likes this.
  19. On non member banks...

Two non member banks have come up here and in Q and A.

Bank of North Dakota and Bank of South Dakota.

While both are state banks, BND is not FDIC insured, does not appear to be usuable practically speaking for anyone based out of the area, and is backed by the state of ND.

SD is a non member bank, but is FDIC insured and has digital/online banking option. Possible to open and use account remotely from different geographic area.

When asked what benefits banking with a a non member bank there are, so far SD has not been able to provide a definitive or satisfying answer. I've heard various answers "there's no difference," "the customer won't notice a difference," "state banks are regulated by the state and national banks are regulated by comptroller of currency," ...and "we still follow the rules of the federal government."

When this option of banking with a non member bank is discussed here, what is the actual hope for what benefits that would provide? Or what that would in fact insulate the customer from as it relates to the fed reserve?

Comptroller is one of five on the Board of Directors for FDIC: https://www.fdic.gov/about/what-we-do/

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

South Dakota
    may be interesting from another pov.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_trust

upload_2021-9-15_11-46-37.png