1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 3, 2021.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jan - you obviously don't understand a woman's relationship with her hairdresser. It took me 3+ years to find this fantastic woman.....

Anne V likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Possibly I do not understand the saying
    When there is a will there is a way.
    But I can clearly see that there is a WILL.

NOTHING
    will stop you from getting the services of this fantastic woman.
    No hell, nor hail will stop you.
    Enjoy, and may good levels of dopamine pave your way to her.

[​IMG]

Anne V likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-8-27_12-15-49.png

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    Alex97232 likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  7. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Jack's in El Salvador dude. He also lives in Slidell, not NOLA... and Destin, Florida. No mandates in any of those places.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Spending constantly depreciating Fiat Money on industrially processed nutritionally deficient Fiat Food. Making you sick and needing Fiat Medicine, based on questionable research by an industry interested in profits, not your health. Do better, fix your lifestyle. Buy Bitcoin

Anne V, GavinH, caroline and 2 others like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

At home, if it is not red wine with an Angel on the label,
    it is this:
    upload_2021-8-29_10-4-22.png

11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

YES ....I love that vodka! It makes me quite happy and I have been known to lose my clothes.....

Anne V likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Did anyone listen to Jack on Clubhouse yesterday? from El Salvador?

I started listening at 3:00am but not sure if he was on earlier and I missed stuff ......Did Jack talk about covid in El Salvador?

What is the prognosis of politics in El Salvador if the current president cannot get another term?????

One huge take away from Jack - for me ....Don't be afraid!

It is so easy to let fear and procrastination rule our life.

My DH and I have been trusting our instincts the last number of years and we have flourished. We have made decisions on the spot, we have completely trusted our instincts and we haven't looked back.

But now we are up against something much bigger and deeper and much more scary.......

I am afraid .....

We love where we live and we are healthy and happy here but how can we live somewhere where all our rights are being eroded?

I won't succumb to being a second class citizen, with no rights, because I won't take an experimental vax.

Anyone with an ounce of brain power should be able to see that this isn't going to end well.

Isn't anyone reviewing all the new statistics from Israel and the UK?

I am totally disgusted with so many well educated people I know for following instead of leading.

We were talking to a neighbour this morning at the ocean. He is a retired electrician and now he is a full time surfie.
    We were blown away - he wouldn't dream of getting the vax, stays out of doctor's offices and antibiotics. He eats very healthy, and spends as much time outdoors as he can ...surfing and fishing and swimming.

He follows Jack's protocols and has never ever heard of him. He gets as much sun as he can, he is at the ocean at sunrise and he eats a ton of seafood.

14. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

Getting more pissed off every day. Tas not as bad as other states. No cases so no lockdowns. QR checkin everywhere. I haven't been and use cash so they can't track. Looking more and more like a vax passport on the way. Craig Kelly, now leader of United Australia Party is fighting for our freedom.

caroline and Sean Waters like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Be careful Audrey,
    be careful to not mess up your coiffure when taking off your clothes (in the rush).
    -------
    And it is not a vodka, it is a medicine.
    -------
    Lubrication is the name of the game.
    Natural is better.
    Consider taking a closer look at a jack of many trades, Estriol(E3).

------------------
    Dr. Berksman
    Estrone – A Most Maligned Estrogen
    https://drlindseyberkson.com/estrone-a-most-maligned-estrogen/
    https:/ /youtu.be/rWGna4tUJZI
    the link above will work if you remove space between / and /
    ------------------
    I am helping myself with this:
    (Note that it is dirt cheap)
    (I eat that cream rather than smear it on my skin)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

C.R.E.A.M = Cash rules everything around me.

Translating into our current situation…

Central banks rule everything around me.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.

Give a man a #BTC bank and he can rob the world.

He becomes “selfishly productive”

A Fiat mindset creates a person's predisposition to solve a given problem in a specific manner even though better or more appropriate methods of solving the problem exist. Bitcoin is the elixir or Einstellung effect to a Fiat mindset. Roubini, Schiff, & Hanke need the Einstellung effect brings to our mind.

Now re-read this to the band Live's song called White Discussion. This is the world we are headed too.

GavinH, JanSz, ND Hauf and 3 others like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Note:
    PayPal accounts are cash accounts only, (No IRA or similar accounts are available there.)
    However;
    As long as you do not sell, you do not have to pay any taxes.
    For example, I am over 70.5yo, I must sell some prescribed amount (from my IRA account) every year.

That does not apply to my cash accounts.
    =====================================
    Weekly and annual crypto purchase limits increased

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    PayPal is happy to inform you that we have increased the weekly and annual crypto purchase limits*.
    The weekly crypto purchase limit has been increased from $20,000 to $100,000.
    The annual purchase limit has been removed.

-----------------------------------
    *When you buy or sell cryptocurrency, including when you check out with crypto, we will disclose an exchange rate and any fees you will be charged for that transaction. The exchange rate includes a spread that PayPal earns on each purchase and sale. For cryptocurrency fees, click here.

Buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrencies is not regulated in many states, including the State of California.
    PayPal, Inc. is licensed to engage in virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
    Buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrency with PayPal is not available in Hawaii and where prohibited by law.

upload_2021-8-31_9-37-33.png

upload_2021-8-31_9-43-19.png

Something does not compute.
    Why do I still see a maximum of $500 that I can buy or sell?
    Where to go if I want to get over $1000 (and save on the charges)(1.5% vs 1.8%)

upload_2021-8-31_9-45-38.png

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  18. Thank you for sharing

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You are welcome,
    but,
    what I shared is confusing to me.
    Right now I do not see a way to buy $501.00 or more.

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

“It seemed so obvious to me; Here we are faced with the problems of loss of privacy, creeping computerization, massive databases, more centralization – and Chaum offers a completely different direction to go in, one which puts power into the hands of individuals rather than governments and corporations. The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them.” Hal F.

https://bitcoinist.com/hal-finney-remembering-the-early-bitcoin-and-privacy-pioneer/