1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 3, 2021.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Heard on clubhouse today....

someone asked Jack if he could use less derogatory language...

Jacks answer... *NO*

LOL

GavinH and Sean Waters like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BITCOIN, come unto me, I hear you whispering, calling me, Buzzing, against my ears, through fibre optic, Borne on electromagnetic waves, You are sounding, calling, Through the ether, the internet, Consciousness arising, The future arising,

GavinH, Martina, caroline and 2 others like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why are those in power worried right now? The Lightning Network is not just a cool concept, it's a mind-blowing reality. I use the Strike app to access it. You can now send an instant payment (not just micro, I've sent up to $1k) for virtually no fees to anyone on earth with a smartphone, without asking anyone for permission, completely outside the banking system. It is a tool that will help end this cultural war over money and power. Jefferson wrote: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies," "The issuing power of currency shall be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." That is what Bitcoin does for you.

GavinH, Martina, caroline and 4 others like this.
  4. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

GavinH and Johan Lindstrøm like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If any of your friends own altcoins you might want to let them in on this news: Lightning Network capacity has roughly tripled from 1k to 3k BTC year-to-date = the altcoin use case is going boom. When you know better you do better. Too bad some of my old pals don't.

6. Sean Waters likes this.
  7. Butters

Butters New Member

The last podcast really made me think about that bitcoin stuff. Because I recently learned about the inflation, here in europe too AND the situation in germany I got interested.
    Its a huge topic, where should I begin when starting with bitcoin? What should I read. Which podcasts, blogs, external sources I should start with?

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The Lightning Network
    Solar flares

Please address this topic. @Jack Kruse

https://www.airuniversity.af.edu/Portals/10/ASPJ/journals/Chronicles/apjemp.pdf
    The Electromagnetic Bomb - a Weapon of Electrical Mass Destruction

====================================

SUNBELIEVABLE
    Incoming ‘flurry’ of solar flares could shut down radio signals on Earth this week
    • 7:29 ET, May 24 2021

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  9. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/bitcoin-ownership-how-to-why-and-where.26523/
    But in Europe you can not use Swan. There is a lot of good information about bitcoin at Swan. I have been buying through kraken.com. You will find lots of information here on the forum. Keep asking, and maybe some of us will answer :)

https://www.whatbitcoindid.com/podcast/bitcoin-in-one-lesson

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The gap btw 5- & 30-year yields shrunk to as little as 84.5 bps, raising concerns over growth slowdown. Spread lowest since 4/20 when pandemic fears brought global economy to a near shutdown. 5-yr yields were up ~5 bps to ~1.18%, while 30-yr was little changed at 2.05%

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read every blog in the BTC series on patreon.

12. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

especially BTC #29

GavinH and Johan Lindstrøm like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-10-19_16-2-22.png
    upload_2021-10-19_16-14-41.png

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    ND Hauf and Sean Waters like this.
  14. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Back in business..... (but we were never out.)

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For your ignorant friends pushing you to buy real estate now over Bitcoin, cut them from your circle of six. Everyone keeps complaining about exploding real estate prices. I’m not sure what they’re talking about.
    Last year, the average US house cost about 39 Bitcoin. Today it’s only 6.5 Bitcoin. Next year, my guess is it will be about 2 Bitcoin. Sounds like deflation to me! Your friend think real estate is a good deal because they visualize the world via fiat lenses

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Butters

Butters New Member

So. I really thank you for the hints. I finally started the BTC series and quick read it through.
    Already have an account on kraken now and start to buy some coins. Guess its not to late to get in the game. I think on this topic I got my wife in the boat. At least we now wont get our money to the banks for future and I will try to get it into bitcoin.

18. What differentiates Bitcoin from most other cryptocurrencies, is its distributive information architecture.
    • When we debate its asset qualities, demand drives valuation.
    • When we debate its currency qualities, negotiation still rules its liquidity.
    Our hope is more countries seeking sovereignty, "early in the game" as El Salvador, will join.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    GavinH likes this.
  19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

The Network

John Schumacher likes this.
  20. GavinH, caroline and John Schumacher like this.