1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 3, 2021.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

GavinH and JanSz like this.
  2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am loving the young people at the forefront of bitcoin.

They are bright beyond my imagination, they are intelligent and caring in ways that count for humanity.....

When it seems we are doomed because of so much apathy by the masses, so much corruption, so much evil, so much entitlement ........they are a bright light, a beacon for an amazing future for my grand kids.....

They give me so much hope that, if we all pull together, we can have a different reality than the fascist world regime that we are being led into.

Am I right about this???.....these are the same young people who spent way too much time on their playstation/computers etc etc etc.

They were envisioning the future and all its possibilities and, best of all, no limits.....

Now they are enabling a new future for all of us.

They can't do it alone tho .....

JanSz, Chantelle and GavinH like this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

5. DLO

DLO StarFish

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

So far the panel is delivering. Worth a look for anyone that would like to solidify what most of us already know.

7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

8. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

. upload_2021-7-23_11-23-40.png
    upload_2021-7-23_11-21-44.png

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    GavinH likes this.
  10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

After listening to this a few more times I take back my comments on the panel delivering. Only a few actually delivered and it was on the pre-recorded side.

JanSz and GavinH like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

Another good blog from Marty Bent about FATF and regulations they want the world to bring in. Marty is good to follow on Twitter - lots of anti WEF posts. https://tftc.io/martys-bent/issue-1041/

13. DLO

DLO StarFish

Fed Chair Tells Senate He’s “Not Concerned” With Rising Cost Of Living

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Point taken ....so if we live in one of these countries - and we do...

What is the best way to diversify our portfolio? What countries should we be looking at? We can only make changes in what we have left.

BTC is safe and sound in a hard wallet.

GavinH likes this.
  16. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

caroline and JanSz like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Audrey
    Caroline
    Most of the people on this board are younger than us.
    In USA different rules apply to retirement accounts for people over 70.5 yo.

My idea is that the wallet may only contain money that you are able to live without for 5 - 7 years.

Yes, per @Jack Kruse you should newer take any money out of the wallet
    but
    in USA
    I have my GBTC in IRA account and after 70.5 years old I must take out yearly certain %% of that money (and pay (long-term) taxes on that amount).
    So, if I had a wallet with Bitcoins, that could be treated as one part of the IRA account.
    The other part of the IRA account would contain "regular" $$ from which I would make my prescribed yearly withdrawals.
    -------------
    upload_2021-7-28_7-47-6.png

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My latest crypto podcast about the coming regulation of exchanges and #stablecoins with me & @DKryptonite1 and the Celcius crew. Have a listen and tell me what you think.

caroline and GavinH like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

GavinH likes this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yes - we are fully prepared to HODL for 3-5 years - but then what?