1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 3, 2021.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

good question Richard......

Richard Watson likes this.
  2. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

So not a silly question after all,

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack always tells us - there are no stupid questions ....if we don't know - we MUST ask!

The stupid part of the equation is NOT ASKING - if we don't know.

Freebird likes this.
  4. Freebird

Freebird New Member

5. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Remember China and Biden are card-carrying WEF members. This means they have the same goals. Pay attention to what is coming. The media will soften the blow to try to make it seem like nothing.

Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), said on Monday, July 11, 2021, that his organization had confirmed that President Joe Biden “was a direct beneficiary” of Hunter Biden’s financial deals with foreign interests.
    Schweizer explained how GAI cross-referenced Secret Service travel logs during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president to corroborate the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s emails. GAI’s forthcoming reports on the laptop’s contents will expose disastrous dimensions of the Biden family.
    “We’re in the middle of the investigation now, but by the end of the year it will be completed, and it will take on a far more sinister tone than it has even now in terms of what it says about the Biden family and the vulnerabilities of the Biden family,”

This is the kind of story that pushed BTC way higher as we enter 2022.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-a-direct-beneficiary-of-his-sons-deals/amp/

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Prediction. Sometime in the next 6 months, the stock market will decline badly.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...rinflation-is-close.25623/page-22#post-301072
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With the amount of printed US$ doubled recently how is it possible to think of market decline?
    The stock market just staying flat would actually indicate 50% or more bear.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    upload_2021-7-13_10-39-16.png

John Schumacher and GavinH like this.
  8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

9. Richard Watson

GavinH likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ument-is-pseudoscience-wef.25992/#post-301235

1.--billionaire
    2.--millionaires
    3.--poor people
    ----------------------------
    Who are the terrorists?
    Who are They?
    1? 2? or 3?

upload_2021-7-17_8-59-54.png

John Schumacher likes this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I'm not a fan of all things ZB but I hen picked the exercise below a few years ago and it continues to work for me today. I'm on the road a lot and this is a simple exercise that can be done anywhere in less than five minutes. I try to do it three times a day....My girls get a little embarrassed when my reminder goes off in the middle of an airport and I bust it out......

BTC = FREEDOM = WEALTH but only if you have your HEALTH...……I've always strived for both but @JK taught me the true connection. Synch this up and set yourself free...….

caroline, GavinH, Freebird and 2 others like this.
  15. Sounds like something our kids would be mortified to see us doing in an airport:) Looks like fun. Will try it.

16. Richard Watson

Same here

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

caroline and GavinH like this.
  18. "Si haces lo que es fácil de hacer, tu vida será difícil de vivir, pero si haces lo que es difícil y nunca te rindes, tú vida será fácil."

@RicardoBSalinas

Freebird and ND Hauf like this.
  19. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

20. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

DebraGM and caroline like this.